Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (49609 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba: Striking ASUU Members Shouldn’t Be Paid – Education Minister / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Shancca: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2020
cry
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Taiwojon(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by YemyTemmy: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless buhari and Boss Mustapha.
If it was a PDP government in power by now Nigerians would have gone extinct.
Even with new cases they only need one motto
"TO LOOT"

And you are closing your eyes to the legendary loot going on at the moment!!! This govt is 100 lightyears ahead of the previous ones in terms of looting!!!
Shame on Nigerians for not knowing their rights and worth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by madamori9: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
I hope the government doesn’t play politics with peoples lives.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by uchennaq(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
"TO LOOT"
Some people thinking self. This covid era. Nawa
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
iKingsley:
Hmm, the irony of life.

When we had less than 200 cases of coronavirus we went on lockdown; now, it's over 12k cases and we are disengaging the lockdown.

Las las, we go dey alright!
Scamdemic! This unique Nigerian version of covid19 has come to stay in Nigeria just like Boko Haram. Governors will be using covid19 ATM to embezzle just as FG is using Boko Haram ATM to embezzle tax payers money. We should continue to expect higher and higher fake figures as the day after day. Governors have found their own ATM too.

My appeal to you our ever corrupt politicians and civil servants is to release us and open up the economy. You are smiling to the bank every day while citizens are dying of avoidable hunger and you are still calling it Corona virus deaths.

Repent or receive terrible judgement too much for you and your family. You can continue to scam us but please remove the unnecessary restrictions.. Plandemic!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by freeminded(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
"TO LOOT"

You're a fool must you display your stupidity everytime
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by libertrust: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
"TO LOOT"
U ARE SICK FOR THIS USELESS COMMENT OF URS, DID EBOLA NOT ENTER NIG DURING PDP HOW MANY PPL DIED OF IT. COVID 19 & EBOLA WHICH ONE IS MORE DEADLY? IDIOT.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Temysteve(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
youngblaq:
Of all the things I will like to do, I will not like to experiment with your children.

“We want a situation where once we are sure it is safe, we can then take them into school.

Charlatans!
Of course his/their children are not in the public schools.
what you people don't know is that the virus has come to stay just like any other viruses I.e scoliosis, HIV etc, so there is no point in keep locking the whole Nation.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Lcf69(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
youngblaq:
Of all the things I will like to do, I will not like to experiment with your children.

“We want a situation where once we are sure it is safe, we can then take them into school.

Charlatans!

I tell u,he's very very myopic..... PINNED
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by 989900: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Saintinoo:

[s]When schools reopen, keep your children at home.[/s]
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
When are they lifting the interstate lockdown?
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Ajibel(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So anytime after June 21. Thank God. Where are my books sef.

Thank wetin Abeg make dem no open am till september
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by amanzejude(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2020
This is the graphical representation of your comment.
iKingsley:
Hmm, the irony of life.

When we had less than 200 cases of coronavirus we went on lockdown; now, it's over 12k cases and we are disengaging the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Muzikluva(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But Nigeria didn’t go extinct when Ebola, a deadlier disease than COVID19, got to Nigeria?

You surely need the intervention of the Incredible Dr Pol of the Nat Geo Wild
Lmao...chop kiss girl. Dr Poi grin A renowned Vet grin grin no better response than this.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Ugohenryugo(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
"TO LOOT"

And where were you when the world was begging Nigeria for help during the Ebola virus saga?
To the point Nigeria sent doctors to other nations to assist them. I'm sure you are not having amnesia.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by saintkeppy(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Ishaquine:
Yh, chances of survival is low but it is not as contagious as covid-19 because ebola is spread by touching contaminated surfaces and direct contact with respiratory droplets of an infected person while Covid-19 is spread by surface contact, poop, the virus can stay in air for up to 3 hrs and by breathing the air one is infected.

Yes the mode of spreading might be differ but that doesn't stops Ebola virus spreading like a wide fire, if not for FG swift response then, Nigeria would have been hit badly, &the whole wide world was equally at alert to curb the disease, cos it doesn't keep its victims for too long.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by kingyang: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by JaceyOpara(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2020
youngblaq:

Charlatans!

Lol, do you know if he's married and has children? ��
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by MyOpinion1(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
It can be done gradually
Open school for primary six to do their common entrance exam,
If possible open for SS3 students but that means NECO exam will come before WAEC because most West African countries are still on Lockdown and it is a general exam....
Then Open school for final year Students in all tertiary institutions

Let us start from there, then we can study how things will unfold....
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Ronzy1990(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2020
I PITY U!!!!
Ebenezer2O2O:
That is because Ebola wasn't a pandemic and wasn't as viral and contagious as COVID-19
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Stargurl20(f): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
I been dey think say this Corona na SCAM. Let them play their politics all they want but make them please consider students. House wet person dey since no dey help matte at all.... cry
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Babawon1: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
My fear is on those primary school pupils, the older one can indulge themselves well on PREVENTIVE MEASURES as it's the ONLY option now. We can't continue locking everything down.
those children are playing together in my area now, in fact they are playing football together, go to iwo-road see children beside the road, why are the not endangered. come to olodo come see children doing party, intact there are secret lesson going on which primary school kid are participating. we are fooling ourselves

1 Like

Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Brunicekid(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But Nigeria didn’t go extinct when Ebola, a deadlier disease than COVID19, got to Nigeria?

You surely need the intervention of the Incredible Dr Pol of the Nat Geo Wild
Ebola wasn't a worldwide pandemic like this corona... If not, it might not have been easily controlled... Let's forget partisan matter here.
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Nackzy: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
"TO LOOT"
The Animal in you is tormenting you seriously, it had rendered you useless
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by Cindycruzz: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
cry

Pls it's time they removed the interstate ban.

No be small suffer I see for road while I was traveling...

In order words...

PLEASE HELP ME
What's your address.. I'm in Osun. Let's hook up
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by ohem007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bleep all of them open schools o...
let them open interstate travel ban joor.... you lock road ( I can't go back home) you lock schools ( my money source) you lock business na who I wan dey type or photocopy for
what else do you want me to do Sir

Na God go punish all of una
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
iKingsley:
Hmm, the irony of life.

So you would accept another lockdown? I wish they was a way for survey here but not with skewed votes
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hopefully, reopening schools will not lead to a second wave sad. Imagine a lecture theater meant for 500 students with 1500 students squeezed in. It is well!
But we aren't even through the first wave
Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by SirWarlock: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
hero2000:

When I read posts like these, I wonder if you understand the whole Covid-19 matter. You think Covid-19 is something that will just vanish like harmattan?

Keep waiting till cases are zero before you open up. You may wait for a few years.
But also not when spreading is still rampant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.