Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (119490 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by themaestro08(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
govomotors:
Must we believe every Tom, dick and harry with their fake stories.

Just take a look at the picture again, the graphics artist did a poor work. Can anyone tells me how the fowl leg, snail shell and charm was/is attach to the waist beads.

The girl waist beads was exposed and someone just added those stuff to the picture.

You are a good observer

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by kingxsamz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

I pity your destiny.

Someone who only sleeps with women with waist beads and charm on them could probably be more successful financially, physical, academically and morally upright than someone who has abstained from sex all his life.
So calm down.
There's nothing like stealing one's destiny.
It's a hoax.
If it's that easy to steal one's destiny to become wealthy, then a lot of Nigerians won't be poor and jobless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by ezebunafo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:
This picture makes it very clear that she sell food for someone who probably owns a canteen. She must have stolen the chicken. But if u feel like it's juju there is nothing I can do about that
she must have stolen the snail shell too
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by McSlow: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
La bang la die
But I have a friend who will bang and chew the chicken leg join

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Elinosweet143(f): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin
Millennialaku:

nawa o !!

wetin durex no go see for puna cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by ikemesit4477: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:
This picture makes it very clear that she sell food for someone who probably owns a canteen. She must have stolen the chicken. But if u feel like it's juju there is nothing I can do about that
she stolen the chicken leg! Did she also steal the snail shell!
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its not only chicken feet she used. There's also snail shell. Hm.. Christianity is the most sane and purest way of worship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Lawsimon(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:

Go on...
Explain the snail shell too. Are you not seeing again?

I'm waiting for your explanation, meanwhile there are three items tied to her waist.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Mrpojj(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:

So wat about the snail shell?
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by rabiu35: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sometime soothsayer gave them something put in their body or their food in other to bring market or lover

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Benwallt(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
All I c is pant line
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
La bang la die

Lë waka like fowl lá entēr-reê le bush

grin
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by ikorodureporta: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dis na just to get more sales like Iya Basira
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by GraGra247(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
LedRock:
She get jazz and she still dey sell food for inside street, nonsense of the highest order.

No be only Jazz na Jazzman Olofin.
O boy! over sense dey worry you.

Native doctor dey live in poverty and guys dey go meet am for prosperity.

Bad logic.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by GraGra247(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:
This picture makes it very clear that she sell food for someone who probably owns a canteen. She must have stolen the chicken.....

So she also stole the snail shell and the other strange substance.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Stmiceel(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rapist go collect!
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by czar2k16(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
La bang la die

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by terrezo2002(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Someone who only sleeps with women with waist beads and charm on them could probably be more successful financially, physical, academically and morally upright than someone who has abstained from sex all his life.
So calm down.
There's nothing like stealing one's destiny.
It's a hoax.
If it's that easy to steal one's destiny to become wealthy, then a lot of Nigerians won't be poor and jobless.
I wish you all the best. There are people in life you don't tell the truth. It is a waste of time.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by iamimohtal(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:
U bad gan, maybe from experience
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Ade3131: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
dedons:
This photo was found online as seen on a young food seller's waist today.

Guys need to be very careful before they sacrifice their destiny for a minute fun.

The obvious meaning of this thing she has on her waist is that those eating her food will never eat to their fill. Buy 3k food and you'll continue to long for more without eating to your fill.

To them, it's a marketing technique
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by mach7(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
roqrules04:
Chicken foot Sammy grin
Chicken Foot Sammy...."one case of rum to the man who brings me Michael Scofield's head" grin
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by tbag007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shanklee:
This picture makes it very clear that she sell food for someone who probably owns a canteen. She must have stolen the chicken. But if u feel like it's juju tphere is nothing I can do about that

Of all chicken part, na the leg she see steal, come drill hole for the bone put am for waste? my brother think again.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by jerryfunky(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chia....IFA must here this....lol

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by kingxsamz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

I wish you all the best. There are people in life you don't tell the truth. It is a waste of time.

Well the truth is bitter.
Your belief doesn't enable one to think logically.
Anyways, it's your choice.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by roqrules04(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
mach7:
Chicken Foot Sammy...."one case of rum to the man who brings me Michael Scofield's head" grin

grin cheesy
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by tasalanoni(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Many people on this forum are profoundly foolish. No sane woman would ever put on display any item of voodoo meant to bewitch her subject. Most women wear waist beads mainly for the erotic appeal and some to keep track of body weight and frame. It they were ever worn for voodoo, nobody would have ever seen them on the waist.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by MoIbrahim: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
dedons:
This photo was found online as seen on a young food seller's waist today.

Guys need to be very careful before they sacrifice their destiny for a minute fun.
Which yeye sacrifice? You mean that useless chicken leg could change anything in this world?
If we want to be decent, let's be not cos of fear of one fake chicken leg.
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Benjamin043(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pineapplelove:
oh wow you are also on Nairaland... I am impressed you know so much about me
Mad ooo � �
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wettin I get to comment sef

Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Comedian2019: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

I am adding a crate of Goldberg
grin you be coret person wey Sabi
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by Babatoxx: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Photoshop
Re: Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead by WannaHowzit(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Jist WTF? shocked

grin grin That's witchcraft right there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.