Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? (3007 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
GennyCheta:
You love her but!!!!!!!

You are a strong Catholic and not a Christian.

The man will bless the marriage as a father and not a cheifpriest.

Keep giving silly excuses.
Are you saying Catholics are not christians??
It's like you're smoking cat shit this early morning
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by GennyCheta(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Are you saying Catholics are not christians??
It's like you're smoking cat shit this early morning

You are a big headed he-goat
Did you read what he said.
Yeye pikin you dey learn how to talk.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
GennyCheta:

You are a big headed he-goat
Did you read what he said.
Yeye pikin you dey learn how to talk.
You need new brain transplant
Your current brain has expired
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Mayng01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Flee
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF IT BOTHERS YOU, WHY NOT POINT OUT ONE? MAYBE THERE'S A THING FOR ME TO FIX? YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING OUTSIDE THE DEAD GIRLS THREAD AND I UNDERSTAND. YOUR CONCLUSION IS NOT THE REALITY OF THINGS. THAT'S JUST IT.
hey man , kindly respond to you mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Front Page: Confession Time Guys..... Please Dont Take It Personal / Here's What To Text A Girl You Like In The Morning / Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.