Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent (11508 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by DaInferno(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Waste of time and money
You live abroad while your spouse live in Nigeria do you expect the spouse to stall one or two years without sex?
Think again
and yet, there are people who have lived for more than 20years without sex, the man went to hustle so she can have a better life, reason am

but what do I know, the man may have his own mistress in the states but if not, the wife fk up, call a spade what it is!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by technoguy: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked so I try to check on their neighbour for me to ask of her where about. Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can't keep dis to myself. My brother is to kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University. He has be in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not that long This is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more 3years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what should I do?
Kindly help

Aududunine11 = Crownedrookie = GentRoyal = bunnae = homo!

Pictures coming soon.. Hehe
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by DaInferno(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2020
I will tell my my bro jare, if na me self my bro no tell me, I go vex!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Bellgal: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Freelane33:
Don’t dare tell your brother that shit bruh , untimely death wont be ours and yours ooooo... you have to be very careful around her now that you knew her secret because women are dangerous and she can go to any length to make sure she even bring you down now that you’ve knew her secret . You tell your bruh or not , you’re still in a freaking danger .all you need to do now is man up , talk to her , let her know that what you saw wasn’t your business and you don’t give a damn but she should just try and change if she likes because everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner
Bros pls take this advice plsssss I'm begging u,take this advice.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Foodqueen(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Martinez39s(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Tell your brother.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Jovi123(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
See, judge and act.
Y. C. S
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmmm...

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Obierika(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
heniford2:
bros na money making thing oh first record her while she confess to you then tell her to start paying up remember to calculate how much your brother has paid for the bridal price get that money from her first then get interests too from it then chop her punna too then report her to your brother also with evidence even tell him she seduce u but u flight backgrin be smart oh if his ur own wife will ur brother keep calm

Blackmailer spotted!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Obierika(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dreyton36:
Why are you trying with monthly allowance
Alaye na steady monthly wiring me they see so oooo
Tell her 100k monthly or nothing else , and if she's the buoyant type increase it
What if you tell your brother and she denies it , what proof have to got ?
What if the love your brother has for her makes him to forgive her ?
What will be left of you ?
No they joke with money ooo

Another blackmailer spotted!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Elimon(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sounds like Nollywood movie ooo
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by elipheleh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
My brother you are in danger already.
Save yourself and at the same time don't betray your brother and family trust.

First tell tour brother, all you saw and how it happened. And let him judge it for himself. Don't give him suggestions.
Then, Report to the police what you saw for your own safety and let them invite her and charge her to avoid murdering you.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
See, judge and act.
YCS grin
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Tell your brother.

SHE MAY DENY IT WITH CROCODILE TEARS TO HELP HER.
HER HUSBAND BELIEVES HER AND HATES HIS BROTHER FOR TRYING TO RUIN THEIR SWEET MARRIAGE.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Omar09(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Starz825:
Oga mind ur biz
Make ur brother wife no go charm you....
Fear women oo

This one wey u add picture...u wan make Dem push am go fp grin

If you aren't stup1d, I don't know what you are.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by RealEzee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell your brother ooooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by marisdgreat(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked so I try to check on their neighbour for me to ask of her where about. Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can't keep dis to myself. My brother is to kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University. He has be in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not that long This is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more 3years before the family join him?
Kindly help
I am not in support of her adulteries, but as for your brother, Is he also faithful with her over there? or you want to tell me that no lady is warming his bed over there.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Skmoda360(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
Kindly help
I will gladly tell my brother so that he can send the bitch packing.......
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Dreyton36: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obierika:

Another blackmailer spotted!

You're welcome
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Sophy4k: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
If I be you, you see dis particular matter?eeeee go end for my heart, ears and eyes alone.
Dominion202:
Kindly help
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Sophy4k: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
If I be you, you see dis particular matter?eeeee go end for my heart, ears and eyes alone.
Dominion202:
Kindly help
Ishilove:
Hmmmm...
Chinese, kia the heart of a an is sure more Dan desperately wicket
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by MPESA(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Waste of time and money
You live abroad while your spouse live in Nigeria do you expect the spouse to stall one or two years without sex?
Think again

Oga is very possible...
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Starz825(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Waste of time and money
Think again
God go bless you oo my brother.... Nigerian men are so quick to Judge.. without reasoning well...
Fine, u can't justify extra Marital affairs but then we be humans ooo undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by scoundrel(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
In under a day you gathered this much intel? My guy, you should work for the Nigerian Police. You shouldn’t blatantly tell your brother, I suggest you advice him to freely cheat while in the UK. Now leave that house because his wife will surely bathe you with hot oil or water before the week runs out.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by jerryfunky(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't know about you oooo...

But I sure will advice her to use her hands and seek for divorce...on a ground that she is tired of the marriage...or something....by doing so we will keep that a secret or else....I won't wait 20mins to tell my bro!!!

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by cezarman(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bro, if you don't strike hard and fast, your beloved brother won't consider you his brother very soon.
You think she'd just wait and hope you don't tell on her?
She's probably making plans to ruin your reputation so that you become the guilty one, and when you eventually tell your brother, he won't believe shitt you say.

Just act completely normal/indifferent and make sure she continues so you can gather enough evidence... then you strike, and strike hard so she stands no chance of convincing your brother otherwise.

If you don't get rid of her, she'll get rid of you very soon... because you know her secret and she (her marriage ) won't be safe with you being close to your brother.

The reality is that the fear of you ruining her marriage will push her to act.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell her say you sef wan chop her small shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by akpunda86: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
Kindly help

Nice story HOW DID YOU KNOW THE BOSS
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Be your brother's keeper nah.
His shop is being looted for crying out loud and you choose not to tell him.
Nawa for you o.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by raphy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
you need to just use ur head make money .tell her to pay you some amount u will keep u. mouth shut till jesus come.no go de do amebo to spoil person family.

make money and shut up.
ur bro is also kissing ass out there in UK.
u think he will.be sex starve for long.

body no b wood bruh tell that lady to give u some money o.

unless u knw wan blow..untop that matter.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Ibechris2: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Be careful before she will plan evil for u.

Pls,I beg u.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lies....

LIES

LIEEEESSSS

MUDAFVCKING LIEEEEESSS

..DONT U NIGGAS EVER GET TIRED? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names / Why Do Nigerians Use Tramadol For Sex / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.