Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child (88611 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Roozzaay(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
So she should be nagging for intastory?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by AshiwajuFoward: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omo shigbo wey dey ready to follow dafido finish im money

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by itsIYKE(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
tt
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
solmus:
cool

even if bitter leaf soup taste bitter, the sweetness is after the bitterness.... Davido had cheated on Chioma several times since they got involved as teenagers at Babcock University, but one thing is very clear, with all the cheating and emotional ups and down, Chioma is being greatly rewarded for her loyalty

...n he shud continue cheating on her ...I spit on ur soul, is that how u Africans reason, is a shame fvck royalty fvck reward...davido won't last 2 minutes if he cheats on me twice
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Johnandv: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
She's making her money cool from endorsements through her fame now. She's not too bothered
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by chiefolododo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is Chioma Davido's wife?

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Champneys: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nah pikin Davido born e no kill person so Chioma doesnt need to worry!

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Blackmann001: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why is this lady wearing a wedding ring..?

Who married her..?

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
kelish:
Chioma is strong sha! Dating David alone is a profession.

A profession most ladies of her age and ilk will gladly do over most other decent professions... Come to think of it, how many professions will pay her what she has made so far, still making, and will make in future??!...

What is love?! Babe is sitting pretty jare!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by SeriouslySense(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
OK

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by trevorhorace(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin you aren't in her head op

The day I lost my dad , I still played ps4 and laughed with my homies. But I was 'numb dead' within. They didn't suspect till I told em.

14 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by daddytime(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dem dey write bother for forehead and face abi?

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Topmaike007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
She is bothered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Samylekey(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol Very funny
So she for show us her bothered face abi

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Fulfilledmezu: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Shameless people. I just blame Nigeria legal System. Try misbehaving with your Dickson in d US by having babies with different sluts ,you will end up poor no matter how rich u are.
what of future that has 9 children with different women.say what you know oga

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Samylekey(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
daddytime:
Dem dey write bother for forehead and face abi?

Help me ask o, I tire for all this posts sef

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by urchcoded(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Should she be crying in a video

BTW learn the skill with the highest demand, graphics designing. See my signature for details
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by 1miccza: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
To me that's not an unbothered face, looks more like a face trying to cover up something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Jodano: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
She must have heard about it long before now.
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Celenwa1: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
davido becoming father abreham
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Emax911: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter post=90477312]The elders say "The cane used in whipping the old wife will still be used on the new wife in due time" . Dont ask me to explain, please grin[/quote][/s][quote author=

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by oyeb15: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fulfilledmezu:
what of future that has 9 children with different women.say what you know oga

Who is Future? Is DAT a name or tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlueAir:
Why would she? She has what she wanted,,money.

I tire o... It's largely about the dough!!! As long as it flows steadily and consistently, Davido can stick his third member wherever he chooses, and reproduce an entire community!!!

It's all business, and she is the 2nd largest shareholder!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Sagay212: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Even if she is bothered, there is absolutely nothing she can do about it. She depends on Davido for her daily bread and would accept anything he does to her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by SmartPolician: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Look at the beautiful food Davido eats as he wants, yet he still looks elsewhere

Some men are just utterly useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by hammerpP: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
THIS GENERATION OF IGBO GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE THEIR MOTHERS BEFORE THEM.

EVERYTHING IS JUST ANYHOW.

CONSEQUENCE OF LIVING IN THE ZOO.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by IgboSomalia: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chioma should sit there forming wife. David would wreck her life and still not marry her. The stupid boy is using her as a stage prop and a source of attention. He has monetised her relationship and uses it to her attention.

In the end, Davido won't marry her. You think Dr. Adeleke, PhD holder who owns a Private University would allow his son marry a university dropout?
Chioma and her family are big fools blinded by longthroat

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.