Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying (340 Views)

Uniben Student Lands In Trouble After Eating N12,200 Suya Without Paying / Cohorts 1-first 500 Students (STEM CLUB) / Countries Abroad You Can Study In, Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by InfoKEY: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Having an Instagram account without having a good number of followers is as good as not having an Instagram account.

Do you know that you can earn A LOT of money if you have HUGE number of followers?

Let's use the Follow me I Follow You strategy to grow our first 500 followers on IG. and if you have hit that make, additional 500 followers will go a long way.

I will drop a Whatsapp link where we will all join the group, then from the group, we will drop our IG handle for us to follow each other...

If you follow me, I promise to follow you with my private and business account.

That means you give me 1 I give you 2

If you are in say Hi before I drop the Watsapp link..

N/B : This strategy works excellently well...Trust me...
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by kingEllah(f): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Sounds nice. I'm in
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by InfoKEY: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2020
kingEllah:
Sounds nice. I'm in
Thank you King Ellah, once we have at least 100 people that are interested we are good to go...

The strategy works bro...I have tried it before, I used it to get my first 100 followers...

You don't need to beg anyone to follow you...

We will help each other to grow

It works
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by Roysnickz: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2020
InfoKEY:
Having an Instagram account without having a good number of followers is as good as not having an Instagram account.

Do you know that you can earn A LOT of money if you have HUGE number of followers?

Let's use the Follow me I Follow You strategy to grow our first 500 followers on IG. and if you have hit that make, additional 500 followers will go a long way.

I will drop a Whatsapp link where we will all join the group, then from the group, we will drop our IG handle for us to follow each other...

If you follow me, I promise to follow you with my private and business account.

That means you give me 1 I give you 2

If you are in say Hi before I drop the Watsapp link..

N/B : This strategy works excellently well...Trust me...
where is the WhatsApp link?
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by davidbanner(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Hi
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by InfoKEY: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by InfoKEY: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning everyone

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: See How To Grow Your First 500 Followers On IG Without Paying by InfoKEY: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, I will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember to stay safe...

Read more

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Memorize The Quran Online. / Study In Canada With Only Waec Or Neco / MTN Scholarship Essay Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.