Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria (3364 Views)

Peter Obi Promise To Stop Christian Killings In The Church / Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 09, 2020
IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian killings in Nigeria and calling for immediate break up of the country to avoid another Biafra or Rwanda genocide in Africa. As part of its recent offensive against Nigeria, IPOB continues to deplore it resources, of recent is securing media coverage across major American Christian networks to bring to light the incessant killings of Nigerian Christians by terrorist groups funded by Fulani.

On the list and first is EWTN, Eternal Word Television Network, largest Catholic media network in the world, has started coverage, covering recent march by IPOB in Washington, and call to divide the country. IPOB National Coordinator, Dr. Okoro, expressed optimism for the first ever coverage of it's kind in America mainstream media, with plans to in the pipeline for several others to follow suite in the coming days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkgM5RXTJCE

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by ican2020: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2020
We need to do something differently if we must move forward.

Pretending as if all is well will not do us any good.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Naija9090: 4:32am On Jun 09, 2020
IPOB no dey rest. Buhari just allow them go because this thing is getting out of hand.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Good job....! The Zoo must fall Las Las

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by helinues: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Audio secure
Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by ludd2018: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Dr Okoro the IPOB National co coordinator in USA is also a miscreant ...Nigerians are too ignorant . If only they know the caliber of people powering IPOB they just dialogue .

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Obidon1(m): 5:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Good development

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by rummmy: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2020
yorubas and Fulani will be sad through out this year.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by bigeliot(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Somebody tell me y am feeling dis happiness inside my belle. Aswear I don tire for this country and to make it worst, the people benefiting from this country or those tribal bigots still don't see anything wrong in 9ja.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by SecretSpy666: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2020
This is how to get international attention and support. Very soon CNN and BBC will be forced to cover their protests. Insulting Nigerian government on radio Biafra can never draw international attention. Ipob is getting it right now...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Forward ever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Afolabimills(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2020
rummmy:
yorubas and Fulani will be sad through out this year.
will u just stop including all Yoruba there are good people out there that has paid dearly in d hands of this terrorist n evil govt n tribe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Afolabimills(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2020
SecretSpy666:
This is how to get international attention and support. Very soon CNN and BBC will be forced to cover their protests. Insulting Nigerian government on radio Biafra can never draw international attention. Ipob is getting it right now...
honestly am impressed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Nuclear99(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2020
BIAFRA MUST STAND NO MATTER WHAT...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Nuclear99(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Good job....! The Zoo must fall Las Las
E Don Fall since

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Wat is holding Nigeria is as tiny as thin like d g-string of an American LovePeddler

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Asgard13: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:
Audio secure

grin
Helinues the nairaland joker... walahi this Biafra matter too pain you...

The thing don Dey turn your nightmares..... and there’s absolute nothing helinues can do about it.
Will advise you to prepare your mind for the coming reality.
Me .. I’m beginning to love Kanu..

Biafra is much closer than you ever think grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Vyzz: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Naijabad: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2020
For BIAFRA forever!!!

We will never forget!!!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:
Audio secure

Because you don't have data to watch it, freebasic grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Asgard13:

grin
Helinues the nairaland joker... walahi this Biafra matter too pain you...

The thing don Dey turn your nightmares..... and there’s absolute nothing helinues can do about it.
Will advise you to prepare your mind for the coming reality.
Me .. I’m beginning to love Kanu..

Biafra is much closer than you ever think grin

those two leopards supposed to be lions 'agu'
Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
We Afonja moronics will not allow that,
Biafura wont manifest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by ContentedK: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
SecretSpy666:
and you think the whole world don’t listen to the radio station?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Lovely

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by cosef: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Naija9090:
IPOB no dey rest. Buhari just allow them go because this thing is getting out of hand.

Bwahahahaha, pikin wey say him mama no go rest, him sef no go sleep.

una don dey tire?

Biafrans must continue to disturb power greater than Nigeria. Only them can determine the fate of the entity called nigeria.

Igbos are not fools.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
I think Nnamdi Kanu is dead truly. That's why IPOB seems to be making a headway in recent times.

I don't know if the hate rhetorics again the Yorubas have been dropped as a strategy.

If it has, then more power to IPOB.
Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by kingzizzy: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Freedom song
Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by caleboxylic: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2020
ludd2018:
Dr Okoro the IPOB National co coordinator in USA is also a miscreant ...Nigerians are too ignorant . If only they know the caliber of people powering IPOB they just dialogue .

Nnamdi and IPOB have done well. Kudos to their members for persevering and been consistent despite the killing of their members.

A Rev father spoke on the video. If the cardinals, bishops and fathers in Vatican join, Pope will have no option than to act.

God bless igbo land.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by dejol88: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:
I think Nnamdi Kanu is dead truly. That's why IPOB seems to be making a headway in recent times.

I don't know if the hate rhetorics again the Yorubas have been dropped as a strategy.

If it has, then more power to IPOB.
I read somewhere that he intentionally abused other ethnic groups to gain an audience. In my opinion,that actually worked.I think he is on phase 2 of the struggle.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by Golan007: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by XXLMANDIGO: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo's network in America's government, established and Republican Parliament , and getting their utmost attention for the Christian and Minority killings in the country is lot far reaching than Ipob.

I hate chest beating. embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha: A City With No Government / Tinubu's Daughter Sade Constructs 5-star Hotel In Ibadan / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.