Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76127 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by otomatic(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
tolu328:

He wouldnt even dare trying to go legal. He already has a case with me. I believe promising marriage and defaulting is an offence according to our law. I have too many evidences to nail him on that alone.

I hope so.
Me no like wahala o.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kenturkey048(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:

haaabaaa...oga lawyer, mr holy holy asif u avnt sin before..said i prefer dating older females because they are more matured and wont mind marrying one..wich wan kum be spirit of gigolo and blackmail again?? abeg no let me talk oo
. Baba no answer anybody ...Na the same train carry me and you....the person I dey relationship with now senior me with considerable age....

But I love her scatter because she thinks maturely ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pomide(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Leezah:
Honestly ladies have seen hell, this is what girls must pass through before ending up been Mrs ?? But its well.

You will never notice they're married because there's nothing suspicious even in their home.

First one.... The wife was far from him where she's working, and his home looks so much like bachelor's home and I find out through my friend who saw his pictures on my phone one day. I confronted him,he denied it till date.

Second one, The man even promised to marry me not knowing he's already engaged. I found out through his ex gf whom I suspected he was cheating on me with on Facebook. The good aunty revealed everything to me. The funny part is he never posted his so called wife on social media, nor have her pics on phone. He's also single on social media. The ex told me he married the lady because of her money and only go to visit her once in a while because he's still living in his bachelor's house.

Third one, His brother he introduced to me one day started developing feelings for me ooo. Even went to the extent of revealing his brother's secret of being married to one village girl with a kid so I should leave his brother and come to him. I confronted his brother and he didn't even deny it just and also told me that he wish he meet me before the girl and that he's ready to leave her for me. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo

The number on your profile is not yours, please take it down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
henryhemon:

That's not true. Men don't want drama, obligations, they bullshits most women come with. They also might not want to be committed to anyone, absolutely nothing wrong with it.
They want to be ready, spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, financially before they commit to someone they spend rest of their lives together. Marriages these days are full of bullshits. So you have to take time to choose who you end up with.

You’re buttressing my point! cheesy

If a grown ass man is scared of obligations, then there’s a problem.

If he can’t be committed and wants all the time to be spiritually, emotionally, etc ready, he should do that in his single state... not propositioning a young girl for a relationship when he has inherent problems he needs to sort out first.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Jaysey(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
I met him December last year, he came to our village with my cousin for his parents 50th anniversary. The canopy for family was close to that of friends, I noticed the guy was constantly starring at me, so i went outside the gate to take a call and he followed me. He approached me, dude is fine shaa, looking all young with popping melanin. We exchanged contact and started talking, he went back to Lagos, I went to Owerri for my clearance. We talked everyday, morning, afternoon and night. Man was so caring.
How did I find out?
He came to Owerri to see me, I met him at a hotel suit where the brother stays(a politician) and his other friends. we were all talking, they brought up the topic of wife and children, I noticed anytime the brother wants to refer to him in terms of wife and kids, he gives him the side eye and he keeps quite.
Long story short, we finally had our alone time and I asked him ef he was married, he didn't deny been married, I told I couldn't do anything with him knowing that he is married. Man apologised for not telling me all the while we were talking. I was even scared he might try to take advantage of me that night but he didn't even come close to me till morning. He gave me 20k in the morning to ggo back to my hostel and for the emotional inconvenience because I already liked him alot and that was the last time we spoke.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by boyjo: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
humilitypays:
There's nothing bad in a married man having a mistress, that is why there are English names for it:

Mistress
Concubine

Every rich and successful man deserves hot looking mistresses, it's not a crime, all great men in the world even in the Bible had mistresses. No one woman can satisfy the sexual desires of a rich man till death do them part.

My advice to married men is, before you start having mistresses, please make sure you are doing well financially and you are taking very good care of your wife and kids.

Also don't hide your marital status, many ladies don't mind so long as you are also helping them grow in their life and not being clingy and stopping her from finding her own future husband.

Ladies listen, there is no crime in being a mistress to a good and caring married man you like, don't demonise it, this thing is as old as human, it didn't start today and won't end tomorrow.

No single guy can give you the kind of favor and help that will help you grow and attain your dream point in life like married men. How many single men are Governors, President, Senators, Ministers, MDs and CEOs, or own big businesses and companies that can employ Ladies use your brain, don't mind all these boys condemning ladies for dating married men, if they see opportunity to date Aisha Buhari, Regina Daniels, Omotola, etc they will jump at it, they marry old white grannies too for papers, I repeat, ladies use your brain, this life if you follow what people say you may end up wretched for life wink

How many single guys can give you a good job, or fly you abroad or buy you a car or a house or sponsor your education or help your family financially whenever you call I can tell you none because most single guys are struggling, the ones that are doing well financially are playboys with more than 30 sexier girlfriends, so what's the difference

My sisters if you follow life with wisdom, you will never lose. Don't follow the crowd to condemn being a mistress to a caring, good married man, live your own life, don't let the rules others set define your life, peace cool

You would advise your daughter to take this advice? To be someone's mistress?
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by boyjo: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Men no gree let women talk.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by paulolee(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kenturkey048:
. Baba no answer anybody ...Na the same train carry me and you....the person I dey relationship with now senior me with considerable age....

But I love her scatter because she thinks maturely ....
baba thanks jhoor...oil full ur head...e b lyk say u de take am baff...u get mouth

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
awumen:
he never looked back?such a man. God that has strengthen you this far, will continue to uphold you and that child will be greater than you in 100 folds.
Amen
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by oyetpel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
boyjo:

You would advise your daughter to take this advice? To be someone's mistress?
May she take it as you have encouraged other people's daughter to take it.

Why do we always gets emotional?
All the advices the guy wrote is reality, but does that mean he wants the same for his daughters?
If a lady is not well to do, and a married man is ready to finance her and get out of lack, what's wrong there?

Most of our great grandmothers are first wife, 2nd wife, 3rd wife e.t.c.

Some women are big today because they were financed by rich married men, some of them might not want their daughters to do the same, and their daughters can even choose because they don't lack money to go through what their mother did.

Everyone is trying to secure their future man.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by berrystunn(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:

dts no fcking possible..call her and send almost a million dt she doesnt need back to her?? abi u go send me the money or mk i gv u her aza mk u send to her urself?? can't do dt even if i have the money because she doesn't need it

You are on your own
Remember what I told you
Is an exchange for something.. you just have to free your self from it.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by paulolee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
berrystunn:

You are on your own Remember what I told you Is an exchange for something.. you just have to free your self from it.
am already freed from it when i choosed to forget abt it and forgive myself..
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by uthlaw: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lamanii22:

God forbid! I reject it In Jesus' name... I've never collected any goodies from a married man so therefore my husband would not do the same....
better!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by berrystunn(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

Alaye,can you even hear yourself? Make he call a woman who cheated on her husband and returned her money back...his mental state and trauma suffered nko? Can she heal that? Who told you she was angry at all? A woman who still wants him back only if he is willing. And what's the bullshit about water spirits? Are you high on something smokey? undecided undecided undecided

The thread is not about money so why you so pained berrymouse or whatever you call yourself grin

The way you lots give advice bore dafuq outta me. No logical reasoning capabilities at all.

Hope his doing well
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Leezah(f): 4:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Amanda4life:

SELFISH MEN, THEY WILL LOOK YOUNG AND FRESH WHILE THEIR WIVES WILL BE LOOKING LIKE HOUSEHELPS.

NO FEELINGS FOR THE WIFE ANY MORE.

WHEN THEY COME BACK HOME THEIR DICK WILL BE LIKE OVER RIPPED AGRIC BOLE /PLANTAIN

You last sentence Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Leezah(f): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
deavicky:
three times!!! There must be something about u that attracts married men.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Do you really blame the men?

With what you are packing in that your profile picture even some men with 4 wives may claim that they are single just to get you.

Hanty just get married so that married men will have less temptation
ok sir
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
KoolBigk:
Ahn ahn! Tosin, person can't even joke with you again. you brought our private matter here. I'm twins, it's my twin brother & his wife you saw on the facebook profile grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:

Abeg how do you search for people on facebook with their digits..

I need to track one fraudster like that.
Check my profile my digits is there
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Kenturkey048:

JESUUUS.

You tooo fine I swear ....... I swear if na me...I fit divorce my wife for you....one lady wey get your body shape for my area....I wan use cutting eye kill her...
Flee fr all appearances of evil
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Damntruth:
it is well with chair woman
Amen oooooo
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2020
saxxyb:

Please teach me how to check someone on Facebook with their digits
WhatsApp me with the number on my profile
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IyaTola: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You too see wetin you carry for back
If am married and I see you that very moment am not married again
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by yazga: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Starz825:

Don't fear men only...fear all human beings!!
True tho
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by yazga: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2020
juniorstar:

forgive me dat what caught my attention is your supossed guys friend dat snitched on him...i dont do such ...for my relationship to last i had to detect snitches from a mile and shut them out.
Well if he didn't snictch I would have fallen a victim
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by yazga: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2020
LyfeJennings:

U should have been calm enough to listen to him
So because he's married means he can't find happiness in another woman's arm?
what's your point?
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Pascopele: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Mypeople2:
Babes matter tire me.Someone is driving a Sienna car and you are saying you didn't know he is married.Is Sienna car not a family car ?
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.
only because of outside food Hunkle want to eat you went FBI on Hunkle haba dearis god o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by thatsleepboy1: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.

You always have a lie or two to tell on every thread here. Na wa o. Ndi uwa dikwa egwu. Eziokwu ga pita nihe otu ubochi

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dobson43:

The guy liked you
Fvck him.
That's how one guy kept disturbing me from 100l to 400l that he likes me, want to marry me. Found out in 300l that he's married with a child.

If you want a babe, you'll get a babe, married or no. Why lie? Some ladies don't even care. But these fvckers go for decent ladies, probably virgins, lie that he's still single because he knows she'll not date a married man.
Scum of the earth, I tell ya.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
FatCock:
You are as guilty as the man the moment you engaged in pre-marital sex..
Don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Dobson43: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zoie:

Fvck him.
That's how one guy kept disturbing me from 100l to 400l that he likes me, want to marry me. Found out in 300l that he's married with a child.

If you want a babe, you'll get a babe, married or no. Why lie? Some ladies don't even care. But these fvckers go for decent ladies, probably virgins, lie that he's still single because he knows she'll not date a married man.
Scum of the earth, I tell ya.

Wow. So much passion here. Your points are valid

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Masturbation Vs Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.