Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76147 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
A married man that has been hitting on me just named his newborn child after me.

I guess he wants me to know how much he “loves” me, but I am very concerned and worried about the number of women calling their daughters the name of their husband’s sidechick.

May God help us in this marriage something.

They keep taking this thing to the next level.

24 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by DTeekay(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wats the difference between Dating and fucking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Marriage?

Lemme leave this to the ladies
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by annyberry: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Saw his pix on FB as people u may know,I was shocked........dis Bobo no look lyk person wen Don marry not to talk of having kids......

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make i sidon dey read naija lies

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:
A married man that has been hitting on me just named his newborn child after me.

I guess he wants me to know how much he “loves” me, but I am very concerned and worried about the number of women calling their daughters the name of their husband’s sidechick.

May God help us in this marriage something.

They keep taking this thing to the next level.
yinmu

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Greystone: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leezah:
Honestly ladies have seen hell, this is what girls must pass through before ending up been Mrs ?? But its well.

You will never notice they're married because there's nothing suspicious even in their home.

First one.... The wife was far from him where she's working, and his home looks so much like bachelor's home and I find out through my friend who saw his pictures on my phone one day. I confronted him,he denied it till date.

Second one, The man even promised to marry me not knowing he's already engaged. I found out through his ex gf whom I suspected he was cheating on me with on Facebook. The good aunty revealed everything to me. The funny part is he never posted his so called wife on social media, nor have her pics on phone. He's also single on social media. The ex told me he married the lady because of her money and only go to visit her once in a while because he's still living in his bachelor's house.

Third one, His brother he introduced to me one day started developing feelings for me ooo. Even went to the extent of revealing his brother's secret of being married to one village girl with a kid so I should leave his brother and come to him. I confronted his brother and he didn't even deny it just and also told me that he wish he meet me before the girl and that he's ready to leave her for me. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo

Nice profile pic.

Dat G wagon in the background is making sense... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Spechialone(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nearly, cannot kill a bird... MGD

.... If I start to talk...
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Spechialone(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nearly, cannot kill a bird... MGD

.... If I start to talk...
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by LyfeJennings(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
yazga:
I saw some signs but he denied and gave me a 100 reasons why he is not married.

My sis fear men! He would follow me to church and everywhere, we do prayers together sef, this guy can call me 10 times a day. He almost followed me to my elder sisters wedding then so he could use the opportunity to introduce himself to my family. It was his friend who was jealous of our relationship that revealed the truth to me. Fear men!

Many years after the damage, this guy still contacted me to tell me he loves me. I told him I don't know him and his name doesn't ring a bell. He sounded very sad and since then never contacted me again....this life!

U should have been calm enough to listen to him
So because he's married means he can't find happiness in another woman's arm?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IJOBA2: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.
WHICH OF THE MAGODO

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
I go soon join the league of married men going after single ladies' kpekus....It'd be a sweet adventure if only these single fresh ladies would Co operate....

And I bet my left oval ball in my scrotal sac that no Lady...I mean no single lady will have a knowledge of my Wife and Kids..
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by humilitypays(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
There's nothing bad in a married man having a mistress, that is why there are English names for it:

Mistress
Concubine

Every rich and successful man deserves hot looking mistresses, it's not a crime, all great men in the world even in the Bible had mistresses. No one woman can satisfy the sexual desires of a rich man till death do them part.

My advice to married men is, before you start having mistresses, please make sure you are doing well financially and you are taking very good care of your wife and kids.

Also don't hide your marital status, many ladies don't mind so long as you are also helping them grow in their life and not being clingy and stopping her from finding her own future husband.

Ladies listen, there is no crime in being a mistress to a good and caring married man you like, don't demonise it, this thing is as old as human, it didn't start today and won't end tomorrow.

No single guy can give you the kind of favor and help that will help you grow and attain your dream point in life like married men. How many single men are Governors, President, Senators, Ministers, MDs and CEOs, or own big businesses and companies that can employ Ladies use your brain, don't mind all these boys condemning ladies for dating married men, if they see opportunity to date Aisha Buhari, Regina Daniels, Omotola, etc they will jump at it, they marry old white grannies too for papers, I repeat, ladies use your brain, this life if you follow what people say you may end up wretched for life wink

How many single guys can give you a good job, or fly you abroad or buy you a car or a house or sponsor your education or help your family financially whenever you call I can tell you none because most single guys are struggling, the ones that are doing well financially are playboys with more than 30 sexier girlfriends, so what's the difference

My sisters if you follow life with wisdom, you will never lose. Don't follow the crowd to condemn being a mistress to a caring, good married man, live your own life, don't let the rules others set define your life, peace cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by bmdmixer: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bola146:
Yes especially on this nairaland, I met a guy, he lied that he is a single father of one, until i found out that he has 4 daughters cheesy grin
maybe girls dont count from where he is from
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by deltateam: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.

You sound like a funny, jovial and likeable person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
But why do married men lie about their status?

Babe wey go dey with you go still dey with you even if you tell her the truth cos in the real sense, let nobody fool you, many single ladies love dating married men and many won't even mind being a permanent concubine as long as you can take care of them...

Only guys who are cowards will lie about the marital status cos they want to be with a lady.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ifyy07(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justbehave:
And non of you had sex with them? Lies.
They no go tell you that part the different styles they have the married men during sex...you see women ehnn I fear who no fear them....they are willing even suspect but because of the goodies dem dey get dem go fall victim I don't pity them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
BABANGBALI:
yinmu

I really wish it was a yinmu situation.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by LINTUNE(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Bros sent a picture and his wedding ring unknowingly to him showed in the picture grin
I had to zoom to see whether my eye dey deceive me sef. All the married women shouting up and down. Your husband is single outside the house you dont know.
I met two on nairaland too. Both didnt say they were married. We were only just chatting on WhatsApp.
It didnt take long before ones wife hijacked his phone and started insulting me. I told her I didnt know, she should ask her husband what he is doing on singles forum. The second one I knew from a picture he put in his status, I saw his ring and was like are you married? He said waoh! You get sharp eyes o
Another one, I just knew from his look. This advance looking man cannot be single!

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

lol
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:

This is how some ladies will just deprive themselves of marital bliss.

Is there anything wrong in being a concubine to a guy that really knows how to make you feel like a queen?

Oya go marry that single guy and hope he treats you well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Spechialone(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Bros sent a picture and his wedding ring unknowingly to him showed in the picture grin
I had to zoom to see whether my eye dey deceive me sef. All the married women shouting up and down. Your husband is single outside the house you dont know.
I met two on nairaland too. Both didnt say they were married. We were only just chatting on WhatsApp.
It didnt take long before ones wife hijacked his phone and started insulting me. I told her I didnt know, she should ask her husband what he is doing on singles forum. The second one I knew from a picture he put in his status, I saw his ring and was like are you married? He said waoh! You get sharp eyes o
Another one, I just knew from his look. This advance looking man cannot be single!

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

Hahahaha, my sister, you are not destined to be second wife o
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:

Is there anything wrong with being a concubine to a guy that really knows how to make you feel like a queen?

Oya go marry that single guy and hope he treats you well as if it is a taboo to marry a man that is already married.

A man that has already screwd you back and front in many positions with reckless abandon ...Shiooor

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.
You're a very wicked somebody. Married man no fit lie to you again ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
This should hv been men's thread, it would hv been so funny. But our ladies aren't expressive here. Only few would talk. They're re not like their South African counterparts who no dey mince words.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Is there anything wrong with being a concubine to a guy that really knows how to make you feel like a queen?

Oya go marry that single guy and hope he treats you well.
don't mind them. Most of them are lying jare
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Heineken(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:

hahahhahah see you.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Erickymania: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leezah:
Honestly ladies have seen hell, this is what girls must pass through before ending up been Mrs ?? But its well.

You will never notice they're married because there's nothing suspicious even in their home.

First one.... The wife was far from him where she's working, and his home looks so much like bachelor's home and I find out through my friend who saw his pictures on my phone one day. I confronted him,he denied it till date.

Second one, The man even promised to marry me not knowing he's already engaged. I found out through his ex gf whom I suspected he was cheating on me with on Facebook. The good aunty revealed everything to me. The funny part is he never posted his so called wife on social media, nor have her pics on phone. He's also single on social media. The ex told me he married the lady because of her money and only go to visit her once in a while because he's still living in his bachelor's house.

Third one, His brother he introduced to me one day started developing feelings for me ooo. Even went to the extent of revealing his brother's secret of being married to one village girl with a kid so I should leave his brother and come to him. I confronted his brother and he didn't even deny it just and also told me that he wish he meet me before the girl and that he's ready to leave her for me. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo
Experience kee u there
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by juniorstar(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
yazga:
I saw some signs but he denied and gave me a 100 reasons why he is not married.

My sis fear men! He would follow me to church and everywhere, we do prayers together sef, this guy can call me 10 times a day. He almost followed me to my elder sisters wedding then so he could use the opportunity to introduce himself to my family. It was his friend who was jealous of our relationship that revealed the truth to me. Fear men!

Many years after the damage, this guy still contacted me to tell me he loves me. I told him I don't know him and his name doesn't ring a bell. He sounded very sad and since then never contacted me again....this life!

forgive me dat what caught my attention is your supossed guys friend dat snitched on him...i dont do such ...for my relationship to last i had to detect snitches from a mile and shut them out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toks2008:
But why do married men lie about their status?

Babe wey go dey with you go still dey with you even if you tell her the truth cos in the real sense, let nobody fool you, many single ladies love dating married men and many won't even mind being a permanent concubine as long as you can take care of them...

Only guys who are cowards will lie about the marital status cos they want to be with a lady.

Nope, they are not cowards. They are poor or stingy. They want to be eating the girl as a single man does without any financial implications that come with married men dating. Such men are disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Hezmatosky: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Am on my way out of nairaland to dollarland, there's no more seriousness news here cry
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I really wish it was a yinmu situation.
I yinmu you again. Swear sey married man never carry you go chop isiewu and nkwobi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.