Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76143 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Men of these generation, something else.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IJOBA2: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
ifyy07:

They no go tell you that part the different styles they have the married men during sex...you see women ehnn I fear who no fear them....they are willing even suspect but because of the goodies dem dey get dem go fall victim I don't pity them
EXACTLY MY POINT IFYY07. HOW ABOUT YOUgrin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What do you mean?

Innocent ladies were deceived by irresponsible family men and you turn around to blame the victim?
What can a married man give to a lady that a single guy can't give??

There's serious rot in the society. I'm scared for this generation..

Innocent lady ? Why do you people just like to claim victimization in everything.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Am on my way out of nairaland to dollarland, there's no more seriousness news here cry
wait make me too follow you jare. People too dey tell lie here
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
THESE OLOSHOS WILL NOR GO FIT TELL US SAY DEM PHUCK THOSE MEN. WHO UNA DEY DECEIVE WITH FLIMSY EXCUSESangry JUST TELL US SAY YOU KNACK AM COME LATER REALIZE SAY HE DO MARRY

NOR BE EVERY BODY WEY DEY NAIRALAND BE KID NOW angry

When they tell you, what will now happen?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Metronomy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
luminouz:

Elaborate more the FB tactic ur ex taught u...

U use their digits but what of their password?

No naaa, just type their number for Facebook search.... If there's any record, it'll come out.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nooil:

Nope, they are not cowards. They are poor or stingy. They want to be eating the girl like a single man does without any financial implications that comes with married men dating. Such men are disgusting.

I agree with you jare. Some of them are even learners, they dont know how to get a concubine after marriage.

If i need any other lady to be with i will just find one young lady and solve her family problem...Fiam, dem don package am for me...case closed.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by humilitypays(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toks2008:
But why do married men lie about their status?

Babe wey go dey with you go still dey with you even if you tell her the truth cos in the real sense, let nobody fool you, many single ladies love dating married men and many won't even mind being a permanent concubine as long as you can take care of them...

Only guys who are cowards will lie about the marital status cos they want to be with a lady.

simple!

And it is not a crime for a married man to have a mistress or mistresses so long as he can take care of them and also take good care of his wife and kids.

Despite the feminism laws in the western world, married rich white men still keep mistresses, nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by BABANGBALI: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
faithfull18:
women of these generation, something else.
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by umuna(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

I disagree with ur first and second comment..A lot of single guys posses same qualities too..
Secondly, most ladies who fall victim to these are mostly naive/inexperienced ladies. Most of these married men are either not staying with their families or make sure the relationship is a long distance relationship.And in all sincerity, no one quits a relationship immediately he/she SUSPECTS a thing..
The normal thing is to do proper investigation before drawing conclusions.
My point is that these ladies are victims of circumstance and its easier for a predator to hide than it's for a prey..

Na grammar you dey speak!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IJOBA2: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
faithfull18:
Men of these generation, something else.
TELL US YOUR OWN ALMOST TOO cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Ajaerof: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
HAHAHAHAHA
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by azpekuliar: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u) I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.

The bolded really cracked me up cheesy grin cheesy

Baddest! cool
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What do you mean?

Innocent ladies were deceived by irresponsible family men and you turn around to blame the victim?

Did you just say what can a married man give that a single guy cant give?..Dapada

There is a way a married man takes care of a lady that will make the lady stay glued for life. Most of these single guys are still learners. Ooin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I yinmu you again. Swear sey married man never carry you go chop isiewu and nkwobi?

Professionally, I have interactions with married men. One even bought me lunch last week. What I won’t do is knowingly date a married man. What am I using him for? Money? There are many rich single guys na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Psalmistproject: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
I think the question should be, " ladies, how many single men slept with you only for you to find out they were and are still married"? How did you feel especially about the organs interaction?
Finally how many of the crooks told you, " you are actually the first girl that they committed adultery with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
humilitypays:
simple!

And it is not a crime for a married man to have a mistress or mistresses so long as he can take care of them and also take good care of his wife and kids.

Despite the feminism laws in the western world, married rich white men still keep mistresses, nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life wink

Personally i will never have a side chic, never cos it is clear adultery and i have my salvation to protect. If i want to be with another lady, i pay her bride price and marry her...it makes no sense keeping a side chic. If i want 5 more i will do the same.

One thing a man must pray to always have is good money, If GOD blesses you with wealth you can marry a thousand wives and nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Favouribh1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by faithfull18(f): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
TELL US YOUR OWN ALMOST TOO cool
lipsrsealed No almost oo, I can smell a lie even before it's told.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by IJOBA2: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nooil:

When they tell you, what will now happen?
THATS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SET YOU FREE[b]TRUTH[/b].

“AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE”
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Emaprince: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:
A married man that has been hitting on me just named his newborn child after me.

I guess he wants me to know how much he “loves” me, but I am very concerned and worried about the number of women calling their daughters the name of their husband’s sidechick.

May God help us in this marriage something.

They keep taking this thing to the next level.
I think it happens the other way round more often.

Women are more emotional and tend to be attached to their exes more than men. A woman named her son after my elder bro....because of their closeness. I suspected something fishy sef.

My very close lawyer friend saw his ex name her daughter(first child) after him(the name is miracle)

Women tend to immortalize their exes in their husbands home through their sons.

Whats even more worse is that women tend to downplay the gravity of this offence. A lady once created a thread about this here some years ago...saying that her hubby have been carrying face ever since he discovered that she named their sob after her ex. Guess what? All the female nairalanders called the man immature. That he should grow up..and it is no big deal. Some confessed that they did name some of their sons after the exes they loved so much. SMH

For that reason, I vowed my sons will be named by me..while the woman name the daughters. If not, wahala go dey.

I no trust women at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Favoritedealer: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ladies i apologize on behalf of those men,love can be tricky sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Favoritedealer: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Someone you give men a thread about this too
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
FatCock:
You are as guilty as the man the moment you engaged in pre-marital sex..

False undecided

The lady committed fornication; yes.
The man committed adultery and deceived the lady that he was single.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by checkoutEnugu: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Bros sent a picture and his wedding ring unknowingly to him showed in the picture grin
I had to zoom to see whether my eye dey deceive me sef. All the married women shouting up and down. Your husband is single outside the house you dont know.
I met two on nairaland too. Both didnt say they were married. We were only just chatting on WhatsApp.
It didnt take long before ones wife hijacked his phone and started insulting me. I told her I didnt know, she should ask her husband what he is doing on singles forum. The second one I knew from a picture he put in his status, I saw his ring and was like are you married? He said waoh! You get sharp eyes o
Another one, I just knew from his look. This advance looking man cannot be single!

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

ur so funny.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

The discussion is not about runs girls who re hunting for irresponsible husbands to leech on.It's about randy he-goats deceiving innocent ladies that they re still single.

What can a married man give to a lady that a single guy can't give her?

Financial stability

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by humilitypays(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What do you mean?

How many single guys are president, governors, senators, reps, ministers, LGA Chairmen, MDs, CEOs of big corporations, and top business owners

How many single men can cough out 5million naira or more and buy a girlfriend car

How many single guys can afford to take a girlfriend to vacation abroad

How many single guys can sponsor a girlfriend to study abroad

How many single guys can buy a house of over 30million for a girlfriend

How many single guys can give their girlfriend a good paying job

Most single guys in Nigeria are struggling, the few single guys doing well financially in Nigeria are hardcore playboys that have over 5 girlfriends they sleep with for fun.

Most single guys are useless to their girlfriends, the only reason their girlfriends are still with them is the hope of them marrying them tomorrow which hardly happens now because most guys remain broke for too long, so what's the difference undecided

Stop demonising the act of married men keeping mistress, it is a normal thing in every society all over the world, and it started right from the time of Bible days.

You that's condemning it as a single guy will still do it when you marry and if you are financially successful, I know u may swear with heaven and earth but wait till you get there okay smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Chicastle: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oyindamolah:
It's actually happened to my friend. We were class mate back then in the higher institution. She was in Enugu and the guy stays in Lagos he comes to Enugu once in a month to see her.

She never knew he has been married for 2 years they dated with 3 kids. I told her to go visit this guy in Lagos to know where he stays or ask him to introduce her to any member of his family but love no gree my babe think but I still have my doubts about the man.

My babe was shattered when she found out herself that the man is married I also cried for her because she is a nice lady and doesn't deserve such deceitful act. He thought he has won but he forgot karma is a bitch. God of the innocent will fight for her.

My cousin dated one idiot for almost 4 months #never knew he even married earlier that same year and has a little daughter #OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

Hmmm, no be small matter oooo, even me I was at his wedding oooo 1 week after his wedding uncle started approaching me that he like my type, my slim and shape bla bla bla n I ask uncle are u married n he said no ooo God forbid n I ask him dat I usually saw him with a woman on ladies machine he denied it telling me dat it's his brother wife and I said ok dat I will think about it, since then uncle always come to our place with gift n money knocking in our gate, sometimes my mum will open d gate and ask him who he is looking for and he will say he is looking for me.

I keep thinking how some men can deny his wife just Bcox of sex, I told my mom n she said she will confront him when next he visit I told my mom not to dat I will talk to him n uncle came again I confront him n he swear to me dat he is not married even lick the sand on floor I became angry and told him that I will call the wife and told her everything and also let him know that I was at there wedsing, uncle was begging me dat he will do anything for me dat is d work of d devil coz I recorded all our conversations. Some men can lie for Africa n deny their wife.

@kemimarch16

As it was said in th salon
She haven't accepted but on that day Chelsea had match. FA cup final and they decided to go together, on their way one woman was following them well she didn't suspect anything.
She came to their front, looked at them and entered a shop.
She asked him, do you know that woman? And the he replied me "leave that mad woman wey dey live for our street...
The woman came again and she noticed that something was amiss plus hse was holding a red and white cloth dangling in her hand, she asked the woman madam please who are you.
Nah then she knew say that woman nah is guy wife ohhhh.
she begged her, madam he didn't tell me that he is married ohhhh, infact nah Chelsea match we dey go watch we are not dating ohhhh...
I mean dude has 5kids, 2 sets of twins and the last born....
Men I tire for una matter

There are different type of Chelsea matches may be she would have explained.

Thank God for her though

Meanwhile , you look good though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
THATS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SET YOU FREE[b]TRUTH[/b].

“AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE”

Set me free on nairaland? LMAO
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bola146:
Yes especially on this nairaland, I met a guy, he lied that he is a single father of one, until i found out that he has 4 daughters cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May the remaining three are audio shocked
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by paddyofboss(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What do you mean?

Money and good sex
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Heineken(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Spechialone:
Nearly, cannot kill a bird... MGD

.... If I start to talk...
mama please talk let's learn mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.