Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76085 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Luckygurl:
Yeah!
We met in February at my former ppa. We got talking and he said he likes me and would want us to date. I visited him once. I just found it hard to believe that a handsome comfortable guy like him was single, asked him a couple of times and he insisted he was single.

Just as I was about saying a yes to him, the FBI part of me decided to ask questions and dig deep. My informant told me he was married with two kids abroad. I confronted him and he says he got married to a white for papers during his school days and he has a daughter from the union.

I halted everything at once. Not cos he was once married or had a child but because he kept away that info from me and even when I had to ask he didn't see it as a big deal.

So now! I'm back to the drawing board
You go tey for that drawing board oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by colossus91(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Relationships these days are just overrated maybe cos I'm yet to meet the special someone.....Modern relationships are lie ridden even singles just wont come out clean!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Professionally, I have interactions with married men. One even bought me lunch last week. What I won’t do is knowingly date a married man. What am I using him for? Money? There are many rich single guys na.

kiss
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Anwons(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm, having read some responses on this thread by ladies and how they eventually ended their relationship with married men on discovery, a question comes to my mind for them(ladies). If you all ended the relationship, how come there are still lot of ladies dating married men knowingly? Or, those ones no dey nairaland here?

Lady Angels in Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Empiregoodboy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Buy your real verified ✔️ Netherland(31) phone number
Not a virtual phone number
No expiring date
Can be used to do lots of things
Like; verifying of WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter, amazon, gmail account and many more. Its cheap and legit, easy to use, can be used anywhere.
So cheap and affordable...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Fearcom(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
I smell hypocrisy here.

This life is made up of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ladies are never truthful with their love and sex lives/history because of what society, religion and peer pressure will say.

Lots of married Men are telling ladies straight up that they're married and many ladies aren't finding any qualms with that.

I know what I'm talking about.

Let's NOT pretend it has become a norm. Let's NOTalso pretend that if you're sleeping with someone you're NOT MARRIED to (fornication), you're also in the SAME boat with them as both single are married are sleeping with those they're not married to.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Engrr(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why on earth should I tell any lady that I am not married knowing that 99.99% will still follow you knowing that you are married!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Unrated900(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
@Op you will say I dated a single man and later found out he is married
Stop whining our brains here
A lot has been happening
quovik 19
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:
This should hv been men's thread, it would hv been so funny. But our ladies aren't expressive here. Only few would talk. They're re not like their South African counterparts who no dey mince words.

You know any south African forum weh de like nairaland? Make I go read their stories for myself

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Incel:

But I saw it somewhere where you said you're a mother to an undergraduate student. I don't want to believe you're a single mother because you always potray yourself as a very classy lady who doesn't settle for any rubbish.

So tell me, are you married ma?

I'm a fan by the way, even though I don't know what you look like

This is how you people twist posts. I have a dependent. Another classy person marry and born, I am single and a sponsor.

What is unclassy about being a single mother? What is unclassy about giving a child a chance to live? Smh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anwons:
Hmmm, having read some responses on this thread by ladies and how they eventually ended their relationship with married men on discovery, a question comes to my mind for them(ladies). If you all ended the relationship, how come there are still lot of ladies dating married men knowingly? Or, those ones no dey nairaland here?

Lady Angels in Nairaland
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Incel:

You know any south African forum weh de like nairaland? Make I go read their stories for myself
Not really. I only get to read their comments on twitter.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Femeto: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.
You no add the nacking part. Oloju kokoro.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by extremelygolden: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:
Yeah, when I finally found out that was when the relationship gets sweeter. I started giving styles I never gave him before.

Huh? undecided
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:
A married man that has been hitting on me just named his newborn child after me.

I guess he wants me to know how much he “loves” me, but I am very concerned and worried about the number of women calling their daughters the name of their husband’s sidechick.

May God help us in this marriage something.

They keep taking this thing to the next level.
Lol. You con mention the hitting part on you as if he's been digging hard on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

This is how you people twist posts. I have a dependent. Another classy person marry and born, I am single and a sponsor.

What is unclassy about being a single mother? What is unclassy about giving a child a chance to live? Smh!

Poco, no be fight na.
I just wanted to clear my doubts.
The way I rate you on this forum, even you yourself you'll be surprised.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Not really. I only get to read their comments on twitter.

Oh, aiit.
I don't do twitter
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by deavicky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by folake4u(f): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm if I start to talk ehnnnnnn, mouth nor go finish grin grin grin. I met some of them here on Nairaland sad
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by nappy760(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am sure many but not all of the ladies who had this experiences had something in common......greed

grin them like matured, ready made men, another woman's labour...

I don't pity any of them because even a blind person deep down inside would know that these men have relationship histories.(married or baby daddy)
If a man is good in bed and knows how to take care of a woman you think he brought it from heaven?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
I go soon join the league of married men going after single ladies' kpekus....It'd be a sweet adventure if only these single fresh ladies would Co operate....

And I bet my left oval ball in my scrotal sac that no Lady...I mean no single lady will have a knowledge of my Wife and Kids..
Egungun be careful. Your wife could kill you if she catches you cheating. Remember Marian Sanders case. Ladies no dey get joy when it comes to cheating

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Damntruth(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
IyaTola:
Not almost.We met on facebook as usual.We have been speaking for about three months. I usually travel to go shop for my store.You will never see a trace of this man anywhere.

He even said he wanted us to relocate to another country, but I notice he hardly pick his calls late at night .But i will be wondering, he will give me one excuse or the other.

So I went to Lagos we were suppose to meet up.I lodge myself In a hotel,I got into lagos so late.This guy said he was coming,today tomorrow I have not seen him.

So I came on my Facebook,on my message request i saw a lady have been dropping messages to me.She even added me on Facebook .Come and see message,I read the message then went on her page. Oga is married with two kids and another one on the way.The woman started calling my Number. She told me how she is pregnant the guy will not respect her. How he gave her STD. I was so lost ,don't even know how to console her over the phone.She said she got my number from her husband phone.

After that call she said she want to be my friend that I'm a nice person.I just block her so called husband including her.She even added me with another Facebook again.That made me put up a bio on my Facebook. After that rubbish.

Second experience
I almost oo hmmmm, Mr man lied he wasn't married and he was seeking for a serious relationship. Myself i just came in to the states of recent b4 he approached me.
But my ex thought me something on how to check on someone via Facebook with their digits. So, that taught came to my mind and i decided to give it a trial.
Loo and behold Mr was with his so called wife on profile pics.
At first i was like..., why will this man lie for not being married� or is he a divorcee... But he never said so to me.
Next thing i did was to chat a lady who was always tagging him in her Post and this lady looks like the lady he was with on his Profile pix.
I chatted her, we got talking i asked her if she knows the man, shockingly to me she admitted being his wife and the MR man has 4 grown Kids. Iyameeee oo church dismissed that was how i sent him a message telling him to please go and take care of his family oo. Mr man Got shocked and AHAHHHH TOSIN TOSIN.... Till now he still claiming to be single, even after i saw his Facebook account, this guy still claim it was because of travelling he did the wedding, promising Heaven and Earth,he would come to place late hour claiming if he was married how would he be staying out late....... Men Men Men some of them Devil is just learning from them. Chai.
it is well with chair woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Justbehave(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Decimus:
Even the title of the thread should be. Ladies, at what point did you realise you were dating a married man.

Of course sex and even abortion must be involved, but it's not like they will say it here.

The truth is that most of them are aware, but they only back out when they get threatened or get scared.
E be like say all the whole ladies for nairaland na angels ? See plenty lies. Non gree say the married man fuckam.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Incel:

Poco, no be fight na.
I just wanted to clear my doubts.
The way I rate you on this forum, even you yourself you'll be surprised.

I never said it is fight. I don’t know why, whenever I type without emoticons, people think I am being too serious. grin

OriOko88:

Lol. You con mention the hitting part on you as if he's been digging hard on you cheesy

Lol. No pun intended at all. He was pretty straightforward, said he wanted to marry me. At least he didn’t lie and I appreciate that.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Am on my way out of nairaland to dollarland, there's no more seriousness news here cry
Take him along abeg. Anything about money I'm in
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by deavicky(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leezah:
Honestly ladies have seen hell, this is what girls must pass through before ending up been Mrs ?? But its well.

You will never notice they're married because there's nothing suspicious even in their home.

First one.... The wife was far from him where she's working, and his home looks so much like bachelor's home and I find out through my friend who saw his pictures on my phone one day. I confronted him,he denied it till date.

Second one, The man even promised to marry me not knowing he's already engaged. I found out through his ex gf whom I suspected he was cheating on me with on Facebook. The good aunty revealed everything to me. The funny part is he never posted his so called wife on social media, nor have her pics on phone. He's also single on social media. The ex told me he married the lady because of her money and only go to visit her once in a while because he's still living in his bachelor's house.

Third one, His brother he introduced to me one day started developing feelings for me ooo. Even went to the extent of revealing his brother's secret of being married to one village girl with a kid so I should leave his brother and come to him. I confronted his brother and he didn't even deny it just and also told me that he wish he meet me before the girl and that he's ready to leave her for me. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo
three times!!! There must be something about u that attracts married men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by meowcape(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
I created an account after 5 years on nairaland to laugh at this comment .... You broke me angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
paulolee:
as a guy dt i am...let me twist the table in dating a married woman unknowingly last year in a boutique....she lied dt she was once married bt now a single mom, neva allowed me visit, neva allowed me ask about her lifestyle and kids and noticed she created a new f.b and watsap id, started aving mixed feelings when i was having strange dreams, for example seeing a strange angry man's face in my dream each night whenever we had sex.....didn't tell her but i told my keyboard fiend who did some findings and tracked her office and said shes happily married for 5yrs with 2 kids but the husband is the travelling type n thats how my feelings died because am a fan of dating matured woman dt is far older then me and she have that petty size and sharp curves...how it ended?? I jus blanked her after collecting a sizeable amount from her with format dt i want to invest in an upcoming project and after that alert, i texted her my findings n dt i would inform her husband if she calls or visits and dt was it...saw her early dis year in a mall with her kids n she jus smilled n said she really missed me...nt proud of wat i did, my friend adviced me to it and i pls dnt judge me bcoz the woman self no complain after that alert and besides she also broke me emotionally and mentally...allow GOD judge pls..
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kenturkey048(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
IyaTola:
Not almost.We met on facebook as usual.We have been speaking for about three months. I usually travel to go shop for my store.You will never see a trace of this man anywhere.

He even said he wanted us to relocate to another country, but I notice he hardly pick his calls late at night .But i will be wondering, he will give me one excuse or the other.

So I went to Lagos we were suppose to meet up.I lodge myself In a hotel,I got into lagos so late.This guy said he was coming,today tomorrow I have not seen him.

So I came on my Facebook,on my message request i saw a lady have been dropping messages to me.She even added me on Facebook .Come and see message,I read the message then went on her page. Oga is married with two kids and another one on the way.The woman started calling my Number. She told me how she is pregnant the guy will not respect her. How he gave her STD. I was so lost ,don't even know how to console her over the phone.She said she got my number from her husband phone.

After that call she said she want to be my friend that I'm a nice person.I just block her so called husband including her.She even added me with another Facebook again.That made me put up a bio on my Facebook. After that rubbish.

Second experience
I almost oo hmmmm, Mr man lied he wasn't married and he was seeking for a serious relationship. Myself i just came in to the states of recent b4 he approached me.
But my ex thought me something on how to check on someone via Facebook with their digits. So, that taught came to my mind and i decided to give it a trial.
Loo and behold Mr was with his so called wife on profile pics.
At first i was like..., why will this man lie for not being married� or is he a divorcee... But he never said so to me.
Next thing i did was to chat a lady who was always tagging him in her Post and this lady looks like the lady he was with on his Profile pix.
I chatted her, we got talking i asked her if she knows the man, shockingly to me she admitted being his wife and the MR man has 4 grown Kids. Iyameeee oo church dismissed that was how i sent him a message telling him to please go and take care of his family oo. Mr man Got shocked and AHAHHHH TOSIN TOSIN.... Till now he still claiming to be single, even after i saw his Facebook account, this guy still claim it was because of travelling he did the wedding, promising Heaven and Earth,he would come to place late hour claiming if he was married how would he be staying out late....... Men Men Men some of them Devil is just learning from them. Chai.

JESUUUS.

You tooo fine I swear ....... I swear if na me...I fit divorce my wife for you....one lady wey get your body shape for my area....I wan use cutting eye kill her...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ehmmy11(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Don't mind them, na because of those goodies and gifts they collect from men

No be lie bro
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by golddare: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.

Bad schild.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by pasol4real(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leezah:
Honestly ladies have seen hell, this is what girls must pass through before ending up been Mrs ?? But its well.

You will never notice they're married because there's nothing suspicious even in their home.

First one.... The wife was far from him where she's working, and his home looks so much like bachelor's home and I find out through my friend who saw his pictures on my phone one day. I confronted him,he denied it till date.

Second one, The man even promised to marry me not knowing he's already engaged. I found out through his ex gf whom I suspected he was cheating on me with on Facebook. The good aunty revealed everything to me. The funny part is he never posted his so called wife on social media, nor have her pics on phone. He's also single on social media. The ex told me he married the lady because of her money and only go to visit her once in a while because he's still living in his bachelor's house.

Third one, His brother he introduced to me one day started developing feelings for me ooo. Even went to the extent of revealing his brother's secret of being married to one village girl with a kid so I should leave his brother and come to him. I confronted his brother and he didn't even deny it just and also told me that he wish he meet me before the girl and that he's ready to leave her for me. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo
Truth is some of you girls are just too gullible n get carried away by finesse n other vanities
I mean how can you date someone for 6months to 1 year without knowing if he is married or not
It’s really mind boggling .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.