Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76145 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by golddare: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Bros sent a picture and his wedding ring unknowingly to him showed in the picture grin
I had to zoom to see whether my eye dey deceive me sef. All the married women shouting up and down. Your husband is single outside the house you dont know.
I met two on nairaland too. Both didnt say they were married. We were only just chatting on WhatsApp.
It didnt take long before ones wife hijacked his phone and started insulting me. I told her I didnt know, she should ask her husband what he is doing on singles forum. The second one I knew from a picture he put in his status, I saw his ring and was like are you married? He said waoh! You get sharp eyes o
Another one, I just knew from his look. This advance looking man cannot be single!

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

Just keep looking , you will have yours very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Listen, only immature punks would lie about marital status to a chick.

Why? Most don’t care and we’re hunted and very well sought after by the ladies.

With our wedding ring intact we’ll move on you like President Trump would cheesy

Note to boyfriends, it’s us married folks taking care of and making your girlfriend look radiant.
Egun mogaji baba oo. E fun wan ninkan.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by meowcape(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
I have had a couple of running with newly married women and a lady who was separated from her husband, All told lies about their marital status and kids, Not cool at all. They were mostly physical and one got really emotional, Took a lot of self-discipline to stop. Created an account after 5 years to laugh at a comment... I will like to thank you guys for being unintentionally hilarious, I read every comment in my head with a different voice. Soo Thank you guys grin cheesy
Pascopele:
Have you ever, almost dated a married man who acted single?
How did you discover?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by TonyBankz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.
U get sense jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Eddee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Incel:

Poco, no be fight na.
I just wanted to clear my doubts.
The way I rate you on this forum, even you yourself you'll be surprised.

Heavenlybang leave fight for Cartalk come build this guy confidence so that him fit approach woman directly, banal platitudes will do nothing to grow his already low chances with the woman of his dreams. E be like we go start to spend some time for these their threads.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Heavensent01(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
if what I'm reading from these ladies are true then some men are immature and dumb. the only thing that will make me deny my wife for a lady perhaps you've huge money I want to collect from you and for sure my wife will be informed, I'm talking about 20billion
upward

never will I deny my woman for one retired pussy that many guys have pissed inside and still dey spend for you join. some men no get class

even in relationship stage, I tell all my flirt mate, see I've a serious relationship o. there is this lady in my hand presently, her fiance dey USA and my girl no dey close, na flirt mates things we dey do and she understand

I gat no time for nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
The real gists was only on first and second thread. Nairaland ladies no dey drop comments, but dey sabi read guy's comments and laugh. Go learn from your SA ladies

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by abobote: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Men are big pretenders o. But karma will deal with all of them liars.
Shut up
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Jumiaagent004(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Story time, let me learn some techniques
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ImaIma1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
I met him close to my office. He pretended to be single and his friends even joined the pretense. I noticed how protective he was of his phone. But men, this guy had my time. He could call and call, take me out, treating me like I was his whole family.

Long story short, I was suspicious so I went to his friend's list on fb and sent a friend request to a female friend of his. She told me he was married with children. When I confronted him, the idiot knelt down to propose. I just thought he was a sick person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by KoolBigk(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abeg, where can I order this kinda spirit that keeps telling you the truth? grin
QuinModah:
It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Eddee:

Heavenlybang leave fight for Cartalk come build this guy confidence so that him fit approach woman directly, banal platitudes will do nothing to grow his already low chances with the woman of his dreams. E be like we go start to spend some time for these their threads.

Our civic duty as guy men. grin
Incel:

Poco, no be fight na.
I just wanted to clear my doubts.
The way I rate you on this forum, even you yourself you'll be surprised.

You dey Bleep up. All this your sweet talk just makes you sound jobless. I can assure you they aren't impressing her, since she probably gets dozens of comments like that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by ABLEGUY24(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What do you mean?

Innocent ladies were deceived by irresponsible family men and you turn around to blame the victim?
What can a married man give to a lady that a single guy can't give??

There's serious rot in the society. I'm scared for this generation..
Married men spend more if you may know so some ladies prefer dating married men sef
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by LabDNA: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
IyaTola:
Not almost.We met on facebook as usual.We have been speaking for about three months. I usually travel to go shop for my store.You will never see a trace of this man anywhere.

He even said he wanted us to relocate to another country, but I notice he hardly pick his calls late at night .But i will be wondering, he will give me one excuse or the other.

So I went to Lagos we were suppose to meet up.I lodge myself In a hotel,I got into lagos so late.This guy said he was coming,today tomorrow I have not seen him.

So I came on my Facebook,on my message request i saw a lady have been dropping messages to me.She even added me on Facebook .Come and see message,I read the message then went on her page. Oga is married with two kids and another one on the way.The woman started calling my Number. She told me how she is pregnant the guy will not respect her. How he gave her STD. I was so lost ,don't even know how to console her over the phone.She said she got my number from her husband phone.

After that call she said she want to be my friend that I'm a nice person.I just block her so called husband including her.She even added me with another Facebook again.That made me put up a bio on my Facebook. After that rubbish.

Second experience
I almost oo hmmmm, Mr man lied he wasn't married and he was seeking for a serious relationship. Myself i just came in to the states of recent b4 he approached me.
But my ex thought me something on how to check on someone via Facebook with their digits. So, that taught came to my mind and i decided to give it a trial.
Loo and behold Mr was with his so called wife on profile pics.
At first i was like..., why will this man lie for not being married� or is he a divorcee... But he never said so to me.
Next thing i did was to chat a lady who was always tagging him in her Post and this lady looks like the lady he was with on his Profile pix.
I chatted her, we got talking i asked her if she knows the man, shockingly to me she admitted being his wife and the MR man has 4 grown Kids. Iyameeee oo church dismissed that was how i sent him a message telling him to please go and take care of his family oo. Mr man Got shocked and AHAHHHH TOSIN TOSIN.... Till now he still claiming to be single, even after i saw his Facebook account, this guy still claim it was because of travelling he did the wedding, promising Heaven and Earth,he would come to place late hour claiming if he was married how would he be staying out late....... Men Men Men some of them Devil is just learning from them. Chai.

Abeg how do you search for people on facebook with their digits..

I need to track one fraudster like that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by KoolBigk(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ahn ahn! Tosin, person can't even joke with you again. you brought our private matter here. I'm twins, it's my twin brother & his wife you saw on the facebook profile grin
IyaTola:
Not almost.We met on facebook as usual.We have been speaking for about three months. I usually travel to go shop for my store.You will never see a trace of this man anywhere.

He even said he wanted us to relocate to another country, but I notice he hardly pick his calls late at night .But i will be wondering, he will give me one excuse or the other.

So I went to Lagos we were suppose to meet up.I lodge myself In a hotel,I got into lagos so late.This guy said he was coming,today tomorrow I have not seen him.

So I came on my Facebook,on my message request i saw a lady have been dropping messages to me.She even added me on Facebook .Come and see message,I read the message then went on her page. Oga is married with two kids and another one on the way.The woman started calling my Number. She told me how she is pregnant the guy will not respect her. How he gave her STD. I was so lost ,don't even know how to console her over the phone.She said she got my number from her husband phone.

After that call she said she want to be my friend that I'm a nice person.I just block her so called husband including her.She even added me with another Facebook again.That made me put up a bio on my Facebook. After that rubbish.

Second experience
I almost oo hmmmm, Mr man lied he wasn't married and he was seeking for a serious relationship. Myself i just came in to the states of recent b4 he approached me.
But my ex thought me something on how to check on someone via Facebook with their digits. So, that taught came to my mind and i decided to give it a trial.
At first i was like..., why will this man lie for not being married� or is he a divorcee... But he never said so to me.
Next thing i did was to chat a lady who was always tagging him in her Post and this lady looks like the lady he was with on his Profile pix.
I chatted her, we got talking i asked her if she knows the man, shockingly to me she admitted being his wife and the MR man has 4 grown Kids. Iyameeee oo church dismissed that was how i sent him a message telling him to please go and take care of his family oo. Mr man Got shocked and AHAHHHH TOSIN TOSIN.... Till now he still claiming to be single, even after i saw his Facebook account, this guy still claim it was because of travelling he did the wedding, promising Heaven and Earth,he would come to place late hour claiming if he was married how would he be staying out late....... Men Men Men some of them Devil is just learning from them. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Lamanii22(f): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Potential husband snatcha lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by emonis88: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na was o! Make I book space jare!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kpandex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
]Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

You're such a pretty lady!!!
Look so romantic!!!

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.[/quote]
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin
08061637389. Text me abeg
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:

grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Reynbowjenie: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by lotman4real(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy is using his wife Fbk account for yahoo yahoo #fraud#, to chat white guyz dats why it was stated single.
extremelygolden:
We became friends as a result of working in the same area. Nothing serious. We unexpectedly lost contacts for about 3 years when I had a redeployment, and according to him, he resigned and travelled out. I doubt he travelled out sha, because I later found out he was a seasoned liar.

One day he called. Said he just stumbled on my phone number. But all na wash, I am sure of that.

1. He visited me twice and each time I mentioned that I will pay him a visit the next week, he'll form travelling out of Lagos.

2. I usually hear the laughter or cry of a baby in the background whenever he's on the phone with me. When I asked him, he lied that his neighbours children are always around him whenever he's at home.

3. He was always issuing directives to a certain Bimbo. My personal research on him made me discover that Bimbo is actually his wife. He told me she was a friend.

4. My intuition has never failed me. I knew something wasn't right but I couldn't place my finger on it. Then I asked for his Facebook account.

5. He told me he wasn't really into social media, especially Facebook. That was when I knew that he wasn't for real. It was very strange and that actually piqued my interest. I mean, how could a guy who builds inverter, etc say he doesn't do social media?

6. One day, I made up my mind to dig out whatever it was he was hiding, so I started with Facebook. It didn't take me up to 5 minutes to locate his account, filled with numerous wedding pictures of himself and his wife, family pictures of the couple and their two children. He looked very young, so you wouldn't suspect that he was married. He told me so himself that he wasn't married. Can you imagine that?

7. I kept on searching and I found out that he used his wife to open another account where majority of her contacts were white guys. But what shocked me most was that under relationship I saw SINGLE. Whereas that Facebook account was opened recently. A married woman with two children claiming Single!

She also has another FB account with details of her business and contacts.

I wanted to pay them a surprise visit one day with all the information I garnered, but later changed my mind. I mean, it wasn't worth my useful time.

Up till date, he doesn't know why I stopped picking his calls or responding to his messages. I never told him of my findings. I only thank God I never really got committed with him before my discovery. And the guy seems to know ladies from different sections of Lagos State. I mean, he's damned so promiscuous. Always on phone with them.

To me, any man who has the boldness to deny his wife and children for any reason is more than irresponsible! And that's who that guy is!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by mozele(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Leezah:
. Mehnnnnn I gave up on men since those experience. It really hurts cry cry cry cry

All of this three are still looking fresh and young. U will never suspect them being engaged let alone married. May God help we ladies oooo

why will you give up on men when star boy dey there for you? �

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Eddee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Our civic duty as guy men . grin

You dey Bleep up. All this your sweet talk just makes you sound jobless. I can assure you they aren't impressing her, since she probably gets dozens of comments like that.

Thank you brotherly for coming through,

Dear Incel, if you're willing to learn and won't take offense to hard-truths - hit the PM button. We will see to it that you've access to all the required tools to follow-up properly as a G. Don't ever explicitly beg a woman for affection, show her why you're worthy of it and she'll naturally gravitate towards your warmth embrace.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by extremelygolden: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
lotman4real:
The guy is using his wife Fbk account for yahoo yahoo #fraud#, to chat white guyz dats why it was stated single.

Yes, because he has fraudulent tendencies. I found out about that the little time I was with him.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by tolu328: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
It should be more fun if we put up pictures of this married men acting single online.
Naming and shaming them should be allowed.

The emotional pains this comes with can't be compared for some of us, there are many ladies out there that would sleep with married men regardless of their marriage status but they choose to lie to unsuspecting single women that they perceive as vulnerable. It's really unfair, I've been a victim sharing intimate moment with one of these men and I can't stop hating myself for it. I will share the picture of the man and the story later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by adontcare(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
Hmmm 2years back, when I went to look for a job oo so he called me and said he will pick me cos he like me and want to have a relationship with me, I now ask him what type of relationship do u really want to have with me ,marry me or side chick cos it obvious that his married, the man said , I'm not marry ooo, am single, if you have a good character that will be determined if I will marry you and be the lucky one I said okay but let have a deal
I said any day I know you have wife and children I will kill them all. Omo see the man ooo he started calling me names ashawooo am not doing again, so you are a devil , so you can kill am not doing again, he even said he will go and report me in police station hahahahahhaha

During my undergraduate days Yeah and my God he was handsome, dark , fresh , Rich and Romantic asf... I mean he was 48 and doesn't look a day like it. ( I only found out after we broke up)

He was always sending his driver's to bring me lunch and snacks at work during break time. My folks Adores him. We even created an Instagram page for ourselves to document our daily lives and memorable events. And he was a big spender, he Pampered me lot. I miss that life�.

Sha how did I find out, he told me to block someone on face book and Instagram without giving me a reason. Oh well, I had actually blocked the person but then out of curiosity I decided to check her out only to find out she was his wife , she is a Medical Doctor based in Canada and with three kids . I was so heart broken. Me that I was already seeing mysef as madam of the house.

He has a beautiful house in Magodo and the cook and gateman could not even tell me that my egungun was entering express even when I was nice to them.
no body wan lose job cos most ladies prefer married men sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Atlanticfire: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
IyaTola:

Second experience

Do you really blame the men?

With what you are packing in that your profile picture even some men with 4 wives may claim that they are single just to get you.

Hanty just get married so that married men will have less temptation

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by angelfallz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuinModah:

Ladies like you are rare

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Eddee:

Thank you brotherly for coming through,

Dear Incel, if you're willing to learn and won't take offense to hard-truths - hit the PM button. We will see to it that you've access to all the required tools to follow-up properly as a G. Don't ever explicitly beg a woman for affection, show her why you're worthy of it and she'll naturally gravitate towards your warmth embrace.

Lol
I swear I didn't have anything in mind when i made that comment. Pocohantas is way older than me. I'm 27, Poco is 36 or so (not sure). So it's not about begging her for attention. I just like the way she carries herself here, even giving guys that are always insulting her money.

If I want learn something no be how to get many girls, na how to make money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by khatea: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The werey teacher told me he's a doctor and on permanent night call. I started asking him medical questions n talk to him in medical terms, he always fail. I perceived he's a liar den I called his mom to let him know what his doctor son is doing, she opened up to me n I sent him messages, he blocked me n dts all. Myself n his wife are friends till date, she always snap a pix of him to show me whenever he comes home cos she made me realise he's a big tym womanizer who can stay away from home for months... Well, late last year, d wife told me she'll be walking outa d marriage, tot she's joking only for her to send me d voice conversations of her leaving d marriage. Fear men who can't take ur calls anytym of the day and always ask questions when in doubt. Ire ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by butterfly777(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is the only thread on nairaland that I will see our ladies opening up.

Well, maybe it's because they're still putting the blame on the men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.