Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who needs investors - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who needs investors (1658 Views)

A New Powerful Drug Supplement Needs Investors To Bring It Into The Country / A New Publishing Company Needs Investors / Just For Investors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who needs investors by godson24(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I need an investor....., I have a mobile banking biz and I have an experience in micro finance with 8yrs, on area manager. My company is already registered with CAC, TIN and EFCC on process just need an investor on 1m is 35000 interest I will be paying back on monthly basis while the capital is still with me. If interested pls contact me via WhatsApp 08079988917
Re: Who needs investors by Ericnrm(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

You were just a Team Member not even Team Lead talkless of being an investor and you're here making noise.

I'm not impressed by the lame figures you're throwing around.

You say your team was remitting N1,125,000 a month...well answer the following questions:
- Was it just 1 truck?
- What was the cost of the truck or trucks?
- What is the capacity of the trucks?
- Was it bought brand new or was it a used truck?
- What route are the trucks running?
- What load does it carry?

I knew all along you were just a rookie...I can 'smell' guys like you from 100 miles away!

People like you just have opportunity of getting a sneak view of a business and you automatically assume you have become an expert in the business grin

You still have not answered the first question I asked you:-

Provide realistic calculations showing how an investment of N25 million in a truck for haulage business will fully pay back and also deliver profits in just 24 months

Things you need to show in your calculation

- Brand of the truck
- Cost of the truck
- Capacity of the truck
- Type of load it will be carrying
- Distance it will need to cover every day
- number of return trips it will make in a day
- Daily cost of diesel
- Amount the client will be charged per day
- Will the charge be per day of per tonnage of load delivered

-Brand: Howo
Cost: A brand new truck goes for 25m, Tokunbo for 16m and used for 10m
Capacity: 30 tons
Load: For our last job we hauled granite from Saturn Quarry in Akamkpa, Cross River to Julius Berger Yard in Port Harcourt.
No. of trips daily: 1
Diesel: 200 litres calculated to cover to and fro movement.
Rate: I personally secured the job for the company at the rate of #5000 per ton including money for fueling, road levy, driver and driver's boy allowances as well as maintenance to be covered by us. 70,000 for daily expenses mentioned above.

Lol as for the reason why i wasn't team lead that's because I'm also into automobile retail and armoring of basic vehicles up to ballistic 6 (B6/A9) level so i have my hands full already.

I still facilitated the purchase of 2 trucks previously used by a construction company for less than a year and in great condition might i add for 10m each. During my time with the team, using my contacts we were able to remit 1,125,000 for 18 months before i left but fortunately it is a 2 year job with option of extension for another year so i made sure they were well taken care of.

You called me a rookie but i have been in the Automobile Industry for 5 years JLR to be precise (Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover) and an Engineer by profession not to mention 2 years in armoring where i have facilitated transactions with companies like Inkas and ArmorMax so who exactly are you to call me a rookie? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who needs investors by Ericnrm(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
codedlee:

Mr man. just shut up. someone is out here trying to help others and u are trying to disturb him. who your acct balance help abeg. just mind your business if you know you can be of help to others with your acct balance league

Please ignore that guy he's a troll and a very foolish one at that
Re: Who needs investors by Sikay19(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
You need a good business plan to obtain that loan. You need to convince your investor.
We are at your service to write a good business plan for you. Contact us on +234-703-199-9830
Re: Who needs investors by Jilingori: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Telephone: 09032141785
Positoh street Heninawa quaters
Ajara, Badagry Lagos
Email: akanbiade40@gmail.com

Fund Appeal Proposal
Naati Brahms shoes collection is a business enterprises based in Badagry Lagos state. It has been in operation since 2007 and as it intends to become one of the leading shoe and footwear manufacturing companies in Nigeria and international market.
The shoe-making sector is one of the fastest growing in the Nigerian fashion world people are now beginning to patronize made in Nigerian shoes. The profitability of individual shoe and footwear manufacturing companies depends on their ability to design and market shoe models that effectively target consumers’ tastes and preferences. Large shoes and footwear companies have economies of scale in distribution and marketing and small-scale shoes and footwear companies can compete successfully by crafting customized shoes and footwear based in their client’s preference.
The shoe making Business is a lucrative one in which you can make double the money invested in making a pair of shoe.
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting / leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can be either low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
Already these are the areas in which we have covered,
* The Total Fee for Registering the Business
*shop/ work space
*Tiger 2500w generator
*straight sewing machine
*Industrial sewing machine
#-90000
* 12 set of last each pair valued at
*Tools valued at
*Miscellaneous

We already have this above -mentioned procurement estimated at #475000
Naati Brahms, is a private owned business who's is looking forward for an investor who can contribute financially for the expansion of productivity.
These are the areas in which the company will be needing fund for an effective and large-scale production,
* branding
*Advert
*raw materials
Proposing for the production of 50pairs of shoes every month
*1aquare foot of leather 200 and a shoe will consume 6pairs on the average
(200*6*50)=60000
*rubber sole a pair 1000
(1000*50)=50000
*Packing box 1000 each
(1000*50)=#50000
*labour 3people
*media Advert
*Gum
*transportation
*fuel
*Accesses
*liner
Totaling #308000, hundred and eight thousand
Each shoe will go for #15000 at the average and #12000 as least.
(#15000*25)=375000
(#12000*25)=300000
Gross = #670000
#670000-#308000=
Net profit= 362000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major loss incurred
As far as Naati Brahms is concerned money has to be injected for the expansion of the business the profit sharing agreement will be based on agreed terms of percentage of the net.
We are aware that, if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Kind regards.
CEO Naati Brahms (Ahmed Abdulfatai)

1 Like

Re: Who needs investors by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning,

I’m from major coast construction company, am seeking for an investor/loan to expand my goal on concrete block molding and interlocking, with over 4years of experience i know what it takes to run a successful one with little or no problem, my plan is realistic with good interest rate and i won’t let you down because profit is certain.

Yes am registered as major coast construction company

Yes have been in operation for over 4years

I’m using my personal account to run the business and the sole signatory to the account

We are based in Ibafo just 5mins drive to Lagos, it’s a strategic location in other to serve my Ibadan, sagamu and Lagos.

I have no outstanding debts

I’m the business owner

I need 2,500,000 and if you can provide that let me know how much I can access

I need it for 4months

Re: Who needs investors by mhiztalee(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Bosses abeg....its only HDD I need.....nothing else
Re: Who needs investors by alexvatt(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2020
John5326:
We take investments
I need Investors please.
Re: Who needs investors by AllBusiness(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:
Good morning,

I’m from major coast construction company, am seeking for an investor/loan to expand my goal on concrete block molding and interlocking, with over 4years of experience i know what it takes to run a successful one with little or no problem, my plan is realistic with good interest rate and i won’t let you down because profit is certain.

Yes am registered as major coast construction company

Yes have been in operation for over 4years

I’m using my personal account to run the business and the sole signatory to the account

We are based in Ibafo just 5mins drive to Lagos, it’s a strategic location in other to serve my Ibadan, sagamu and Lagos.

I have no outstanding debts

I’m the business owner

I need 2,500,000 and if you can provide that let me know how much I can access

I need it for 4months

The bolded is a deadly trap for you. Personal account for business transaction? What's stopping you from opening a corporate account. No investors will take you serious.. Trust me you may say bye bye to your company because the revenue tax office will destroy you.. Go and open Corporate account to protect a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Who needs investors by godson24(m): 2:54am On Aug 09, 2020
I need investor for my business ....contact me via email on ayena1338@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 08079988917
Re: Who needs investors by neonknight(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
I am an experienced TV producer, I have a TV show project I am working on and I need investment of 3 million. You will get 500,000 returns on your investment monthly. Revenue is from advert placement on the show. If you are interested kindly send me a mail for more details. nkproduction.tv@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Websites To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria / Reverse Migration And Nigerians In The Diaspora / Businessmen,contractor Traders Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.