Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? (547 Views)

HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. / How Can I Stop This From Exhausting My Data (photo) / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by Antiochus(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Gurus in the house please help me. I love UCbrowser due to its lightning speed and cloud bookmark feature plus the ability to resume uncompleted/paused downloads i also love the night mode feature but UC interrupts my browsing experience these days by poping up ads that covers the whole browser and the ads wont leave until it completes its time on the page this is annoying.
Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by LehreMi: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
You aren't the only one experiencing this bro. It's apparent that the new UC updates caused all the ad pop ups. They have tons of people complaining about the same issue.

I think the only solution is to revert to old versions

1 Like

Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by Antiochus(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2020
LehreMi:
You aren't the only one experiencing this bro. It's apparent that the new UC updates caused all the ad pop ups. They have tons of people complaining about the same issue.

I think the only solution is to revert to old versions

I'll do that thanks.
Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by Offpoint: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2020
That's how they make their money naw, abi you think sey to develop software easy?

Buy the premium if you no need ads.

1 Like

Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by Antiochus(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Try using these versions.
https://dlapk4all.com/?app_id=com.ucturbo

Thanks a bunch
Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by demzey(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
I thought I was the only one.....the thing jus tire me. I don't even see any difference BTW d old and the new versions, except dat the new version is frustrating

1 Like

Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by pesty100(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
You delete uc browser nah. With the way I see it their time has come and gone they have destroyed a lot of good features in their browser, i prefer to use Chrome or any other good browser now
Re: Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Use Samsung browser or chrome. Samsung browser also resumes download.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm / I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. / Brand New (in Box) Samsung Buds Live SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.