Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Need Information On Diagnostic Centres In The South-west And South-east - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Information On Diagnostic Centres In The South-west And South-east (325 Views)

Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Diagnostic Centres: Affordable Ultrasound Gels & Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On Diagnostic Centres In The South-west And South-east by qdlvy: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello everybody, please I will like anybody with reliable information on diagnostic centres (CT scans, MRI, x-rays, fluoroscopy, etc) in the Southwest and Southeast. The number of centres in each state, the equipment available and working in each location, the costs of services in these locations. Will appreciate any reliable information about these.
Re: Need Information On Diagnostic Centres In The South-west And South-east by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bros, this is an arduous task. There are many of them in each city, not to talk of the entire state and region.
You actually need to recruit people, about 2 to 3 per state, to do a reasonable work on that.
Re: Need Information On Diagnostic Centres In The South-west And South-east by qdlvy: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Bros, this is an arduous task. There are many of them in each city, not to talk of the entire state and region.
You actually need to recruit people, about 2 to 3 per state, to do a reasonable work on that.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking at this option too. I just thought I should exhaust the least costly option first. People here might know a thing or two.

(1) (Reply)

Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste / Causes Of Weak Erection And Permanent Solution / COVID-19: Family Of Late Unizik Provost Alleges Foul Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.