Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari And The First Family Have Not Appeared In Any Live Event For Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The First Family Have Not Appeared In Any Live Event For Months (357 Views)

Why I Don't And Won't Attend Any Live Interview + My Actual Age- Tinubu / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Meet The Incoming Bayelsa Governor, David Lyon First Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The First Family Have Not Appeared In Any Live Event For Months by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Buhari and the First Family members have not appeared in any live event for months.
I am increasingly certain he has been secretly forced to surrender or suspend his. presidential powers .

I believe the first hint was the fake news that
1. his Chief of Staff died of coro coro, which is hoax virus.

2. PMB was absent from the obviously fake staged burial, I may be wrong but I dont recall PMB even issuing a public codolence.

3. FEC, EAC, National Security meetings have all become very rare (occuring only once or twice in last 3 months and only done virtually )

4. None of APC chiefs or governors have visited PMB to condole about his late COS.

5. Ramadan came and went none of usual visitors.

6. Eid came and went no news of PMB travelling home to Daura as is his normal routine. (This would have been opportunity for him to be seen live by the public as he would have to visit his traditional ruler).
Re: Buhari And The First Family Have Not Appeared In Any Live Event For Months by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
GenBuhari:
Buhari and the First Family members have not appeared in any live event for months.
I am increasingly certain he has been secretly forced to surrender or suspend his. presidential powers .

I believe the first hint was the fake news that
1. his Chief of Staff died of coro coro, which is hoax virus.

2. PMB was absent from the obviously fake staged burial, I may be wrong but I dont recall PMB even issuing a public codolence.

3. FEC, EAC, National Security meetings have all become very rare (occuring only once or twice in last 3 months and only done virtually )

4. None of APC chiefs or governors have visited PMB to condole about his COS death.
Re: Buhari And The First Family Have Not Appeared In Any Live Event For Months by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Today Senate President was reported to have met with PMB behind but none of usual photos of them together.

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Links Ovwor, Effurun-otor Communities With Historic Bridge / Buhari's June 12 Youthful Look / War Between 2 Continents (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.