Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Obtain White Eyes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Obtain White Eyes? (658 Views)

Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / Want White Eyes Like Mine? / Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain White Eyes? by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello guys.

I'm really eager to whiten my eyes although my eyes aren't red either except whenever I'm just waking up from sleep ( I guess and hope this is normal). But they look a bit yellowish in color sometimes (maybe its the night job I'm doing) but I go to sleep every time I get home in the morning.

Any remedies you know to achieve whiter eyeballs. Thanks
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by SirMichael1: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Stop taking alcohic substances and try to detox your kidney as your eyes are reflection of your kidney's conditions. Take carrots, honey etc.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Stop taking alcohic substances and try to detox your kidney as your eyes are reflection of your kidney's conditions. Take carrots, honey etc.
Thanks though I've stopped taking alcohol since more than three months now.

And How Do I detox my kidney if I may ask? I did kidney test just a few months ago.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Hello guys.

I'm really eager to whiten my eyes although my eyes aren't red either except whenever I'm just waking up from sleep ( I guess and home this is normal). But they look a bit yellowish in color sometimes (maybe its the night job I'm doing) but I go to sleep every time I get home in the morning.

Any remedies you know to achieve whiter eyeballs. Thanks
try eating more of fruits, eye drops helps, avoid smoking/drinking alcohol and staying under the sun for long. Wear glasses and soak your eyes in a basin of clean water for some minutes. You can visit the optician for best remedy.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by SirMichael1: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Thanks though I've stopped taking alcohol since more than three months now.

And How Do I detox my kidney if I may ask? I did kidney test just a few months ago.
You wouldn't be worried if the result is good. How's your kidneys doing?
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by yvelchstores(f): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
liver not kidney. They eyes are reflections of the liver's condition.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by yvelchstores(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
I did research on this too because I want the whites of my eyes to be very very white and I saw somewhere that washing the eyes with saline solution helps it rid the dust and debris it gathers from the environment. My next research would be, how to make saline solution yourself... I saw something about salt and water solution bit its inconclusive as I haven't gathered enough info. If your eyes are yellow tho, u could also look inwards, to your body system and be sure u are OK.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by SirMichael1: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
yvelchstores:
liver not kidney. They eyes are reflections of the liver's condition.
Actually, i'm right and you're also right. The colour of your eyes is a reflection of your kidney's or liver's condition. Having said that, saline solution are solutions involving sodium chloride which is dissolved in a solute, in this case, water.

besides, i do not know why you'd want to wash your eyes with a saline solution. You're going to upset its pH balance and cause an eye defect for yourself. Just take food substance rich in vitamin A Like palm oil, carrots, etc.

Ps: sodium chloride is table salt, aka, house salt. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by yvelchstores(f): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Actually, i'm right and you're also right. The colour of your eyes is a reflection of your kidney's or liver's condition. Having said that, saline solution are solutions involving sodium chloride which is dissolved in a solute, in this case, water.

besides, i do not know why you'd want to wash your eyes with a saline solution. You're going to upset its pH balance and cause an eye defect for yourself. Just take food substance rich in vitamin A Like palm oil, carrots, etc.

Ps: sodium chloride is table salt, aka, house salt. grin
interesting. Thank you.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
You wouldn't be worried if the result is good. How's your kidneys doing?
of course I have no issue with my kidney. in fact its very OK according to the doctor. I have no health issues whatsoever. I just wanttto whiten my eyes more, that's all.
Re: How To Obtain White Eyes? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
try eating more of fruits, eye drops helps, avoid smoking/drinking alcohol and staying under the sun for long. Wear glasses and soak your eyes in a basin of clean water for some minutes. You can visit the optician for best remedy.
Is it just any eye drop? or specially made ones. I've been to a pharmacist and he told me eye drop doesn't work it that they aren't meant for whitening the eyes.

(1) (Reply)

America Breaks Record With 66,000 Coronavirus Cases In One Day / I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This / Eee Tun Gba Eleyii Woo Eyin Eleyii Tun Lagbaraa Gan Asiri Nii Ise Yiii Jee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.