Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? (342 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? by tnerro1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
No vex ooo, it’s what I noticed. If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead shocked
Re: Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? by Yuceeluv(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
They are beautiful to their creator and to people that matter to them.

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? by Enoch07: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
we'll need to do our own research first
Re: Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? by Enoch07: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yuceeluv:
They are beautiful to their creators and to people that matter to them.
wow!! I think this comment is the best answer this thread will get.

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? by blackboy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
What is your definition of fine and curvy. It varies from person to person. One mans meat is another mans poison.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. / Patriarchy Destroyed / Is Love Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.