Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help (1516 Views)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
I grew up in a compound where there were no kids, everyone was Physically and mentally mature and I was the youngest in the whole yard.... at about 13, I started seeing some things my mates did (Like playing football, or games) as childish, I was very close to the adults that I started talking, behaving and even thinking like them.

I'm 23 now and a 400L student in the University, I also have a skill which I'm making little money from while still in school.

Almost all my friends are older than me, people don't believe me when I tell them my age, they say I don't look or act my age..

I have never been in a relationship before but each time I see someone I like and start getting close I realize along the line that she's either 4 or 5 years older than I am(this has happened for about 4 times now)

Now the problem is; I only get attracted to older women who act mature, I don't want to marry and older lady.....
But this thing is getting deeper
I don't know if it's normal,
How do I control this before it gets out of hand ?

I need your opinion please
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by fabuloz1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maybe they are your calling grin

1 Like

Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Amotolongbo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
@Dear OP

I see your problem as being psychological as a result of environmental determinism, influencing your behavior and emotional attraction.

Notwithstanding, it seems your problem is temporal and won’t go on for long when you reach a certain age in life.
You are still relatively young (23years) and it is still possible for you to find older ladies in their late 20s attractive to you.

I believe when you get to your 40s, woman in their 40s and 50s won’t be attractive to you but ladies in their 20s and 30s

1 Like

Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by chatinent: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's the childishness playing pranks finally on you. Should you be bothered? No. Everyone has their preferences; some like them way younger, and others are into contain older women.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by thesicilian: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
The earlier you accept who you are the happier your life will be.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by JAOS(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
maybe one of your ancestor is trying to reach out to you
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Drclassic(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Be carefull
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Atomemmy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chai
Many people indeed wish for this kind of opportunity. The opportunity to just have as little as a conservation with these "matured ladies" not to talk of having an affair with them. But as it's rightly said, "one man's meat is another man's poison".
You shouldn't be troubled by this, like someone above me has said, it might be your calling.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
thesicilian:
The earlier you accept who you are the happier your life will be.

So what do you suggest I do ?
go for the older women ?
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ettaetta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
maybe you are destined to marry an older lady abroad, go for what makes you happy, you owe nobody any explanation. it's your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai
Many people indeed wish for this kind of opportunity. The opportunity to just have as little as a conservation with these "matured ladies" not to talk of having an affair with them. But as it's rightly said, "one man's meat is another man's poison".
You shouldn't be troubled by this, like someone above me has said, it might be your calling.

The funny thing is, these mature women always like me too, some of them even made the first move,
but I'm always afraid to start what I can't finish
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Drclassic:
Be carefull
That's why I brought it here, I need mature advice cus I don't want to make a mistake in my relationship or marriage life
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
@Dear OP

I see your problem as being psychological as a result of environmental determinism, influencing your behavior and emotional attraction.

Notwithstanding, it seems your problem is temporal and won’t go on for long when you reach a certain age in life.
You are still relatively young (23years) and it is still possible for you to find older ladies in their late 20s attractive to you.

I believe when you get to your 40s, woman in their 40s and 50s won’t be attractive to you but ladies in their 20s and 30s

I want to marry early and I don't want to be promiscuous
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Aplaudez(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pray to God, nairaland have nothing to offer you!
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by ANIEXTY(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Aplaudez:
Pray to God, nairaland have nothing to offer you!

I do pray, but sometimes you also have to talk to people, it helps

1 Like

Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Amotolongbo(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
ANIEXTY:

I want to marry early and I don't want to be promiscuous
Nothing stops you from marrying someone older than you sir.

No law mandate a man to get married to a younger woman.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by thesicilian: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
ANIEXTY:

go for the older women ?
Maybe that will be better. Before you go and get married to a young girl and start sleeping with her mother. grin
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Ningen(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Now the problem is; I only get attracted to older women who act mature, I don't want to marry and older lady.....

You're subconsciously looking for your mother in other women. Blame it on emotional bonding.

It's a sign of immaturity. It'll wane as you grow.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
u will outgrow ur infatuation
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by PappiG(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2020
You don't need any help, just work on your self esteem and man up in every area possible. It never a bad thing dating someone older than you.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by nickvanilla(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing wrong with dating/marrying an older lady. All that matters is your happiness.

Learn to see people for what they are; their character, habits,personality etc. Age is only a number.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by stanliwise(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2020
ANIEXTY:
I grew up in a compound where there were no kids, everyone was Physically and mentally mature and I was the youngest in the whole yard.... at about 13, I started seeing some things my mates did (Like playing football, or games) as childish, I was very close to the adults that I started talking, behaving and even thinking like them.

I'm 23 now and a 400L student in the University, I also have a skill which I'm making little money from while still in school.

Almost all my friends are older than me, people don't believe me when I tell them my age, they say I don't look or act my age..

I have never been in a relationship before but each time I see someone I like and start getting close I realize along the line that she's either 4 or 5 years older than I am(this has happened for about 4 times now)

No go marry woman wey don get menopause all in the name of “age is just a number”
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Kobicove(m): 3:27am On Jun 10, 2020
ANIEXTY:

go for the older women ?

There is nothing wrong with it
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by anochuko01(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Just be patient Bro.

Very soon you'll find a younger lady who has the same upbringing and has acts older than her age.
I was also like you, but recently got a 23yrs old calm, intelligent and focused girl.
It's my first relationship after 8yrs, so your patience would be very important.
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Coolbean(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2020
ANIEXTY:

it's not a problem for me, nothing wrong with you. What kind of skill is that?
Re: I Only Get Attracted To Older Women, I Need Help by Slawormir: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Your self-esteem is gone

(1) (Reply)

95 More Days Till Christmas- Make A Christmas Wish / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.