Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (49701 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by kolade560: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
continue visiting unannounced until you see what you are looking for. but wait oo this story looks unreal. if they are about to marry as you claim, they would have been visiting each other since, y d sudden change?
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by DropsMic(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
No
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Chochovini: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zita55:
Wetin concern me tongue

I can come anytime grin whether I informed you or not grin
. See one of them avoid them. because if this kin one catch u with even your cousin sef u don jam gbege be that o
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
madamori9:
If you cannot go over to the house of someone you are dating, then something is probably wrong. The subject of privacy cannot be used to justify such sentiments.
You didn't even read the topic.

He's asking if it's normal to visit unannounced.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Ezennwa(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
hmm!
♠☹☹♠

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nickymezor(f): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Come unannounced go unannounced.

Lolz, very funni
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Sterope(f): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is not a big deal though. Some people like to be prepared.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Mypeople2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Davash222:
In this modern age, only an illiterate will visit someone without prior notice.
One girl tried that rubbish with me back then in school days. I opened the door for her, just for her to see I'm not with anyone, then, I sent her home immediately. Told her to call me when she gets to her hostel.

She left.. I continued with my precious sleep.
cheesy grin grin grin My guy, you do this one cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Naijaarchive(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
I love surprise visit..... Any time bae do surprise visit nah special things go happen inside grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
See them making mouth on the first page like lions, meanwhile in reality if she shows up unannounced they will meekly welcome her and rush to go and buy fuel for the house. Shior

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by chocboi78(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
legba1:
What are we even debating here... If the lady in question is the one I have made up ma mind to marry, then she could come in anytime...not when she even have a copy of the key

While courting my wife, she does that severally and I made no fuse about it because there's no big deal about it.. I worked in Lokoja while she lives in Abuja... They are both kids
so she travelled all they way from abuja without a prior notice??. What if u were in enugu for the weekend?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Sermwell(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

Does this mean the other party in the relationship doesn't have a life because s/he is in a relationship? In the current world we live in, courtesy is key and boundaries need be respected.
I just think if you need boundaries, stay on your own and don't get involved in relationships expecially romanctic ones.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Before we date, I hand over my keys and let her know that she can treat my place as hers and come any time. I expect her to reciprocate.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by emiika: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
only people who are doing things that are illegal or unacceptable would find it offensive if they aren't notified of a lover's visit.

I don talk finish

and what if the person is not at home and the partner comes from afar?
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
kolade560:
continue visiting unannounced until you see what you are looking for. but wait oo this story looks unreal. if they are about to marry as you claim, they would have been visiting each other since, y d sudden change?

She has noticed some changes and decided to pay him a surprise visit. The guy has skeletons in his cupboard and is mad because she almost caught him

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by rukis360(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Just call to know if the person is home or not make u no go waka crayfish waka
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
emiika:

and what if the person is not at home and the partner comes from afar?

She will call him that she met his absence and is waiting for him.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by chocboi78(m): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
pansophist:
It depends on the intent, an the situation that warrants such.

For example, if my partner visits me unannounced because her phone was lost and there was no means of communication, then that is understandable. Or other scenarios such as showing up because she was around my neighborhood, or as a surprise (a one-off thing) especially when it is accompanied by gifts, then yea, she is welcome.

But if her intent was to expose her suspicious infidelity of me, or to uncover an imaginary crime she has concocted in her head, then I will not accept that and how I shall handle the situation will depend on the situation at hand. its all about intent.
how exaclty will u be able to decipher between the two reasons

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by freethinker01: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kenk5877:
Good afternoon everyone I'm very happy today, I was very lucky today by joining a platform that give you double of your income within 35minutes to and hour, I invested 35k today and was credited 70k within 35minutes to an hour, Join group link now to also gain from this same platform��
https:///E4cpLzmnnIUKQ8cL2xYfF2
Is this one ok at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Heavensent01(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
my babe have this dumb mentality before too but I nurtured her well

there is nothing bad in your woman visiting if your hands are clean but at the same time your woman visiting you without prior notice is an act of distrust which is very bad for young couples to be

two side of a coin if you asked me

the mod that banned me, forget about going to heaven, you ain't going anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by victor44843(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
It depends
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by DEADALIVE: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
If you show unannounced kindly hold your transport fear and feeding money....somebody like me will not visit you except you approve of it so i dont expect you to act otherwise.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by andyanders: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Both are wrong. Having to pay a surprise visit this era by the lady, has an interior motive.

The guy having to go public, in a public yard over the issue, is wrong. The two of them cannot have a good marriage if they go ahead to marry as there is anger issue on both of them.

The guy should have handled the issue maturely by allowing her settle down, and later tell her 'babe, I'm not against you coming over here anytime, but my fear is, what if I wasn't arround. Next time, do let me know, at least, I'll prepare something for u '.

The lady's action must have been the way the guy reacted to the issue and she felt embarrassed. The lady also shouldn't have shouted back to the guy as two wrong cannot make a right.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by donMIG(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Una problem oo
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Onebyonedead: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zita55:
Wetin concern me tongue

I can come anytime grin whether I informed you or not grin

Let's chat I really wanna be your friend
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by xynerise: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Even wife/husband dey knock before entering each other's room grin
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
This are the type of men that will bang hell outta their wife for not putting salt in food before adding oil.

Whereby all ingredient are going to the pot.
Onowu has spoken, it take wise to understand

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by miketayo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sermwell:
We had to settle a serious quarrel in my compound today between a lady and the guy she's dating! It's actually a serious relationship because if not for the covid-19 pandemic, they would have been married!

The guy claimed that his woman came to visit him without pre-informing him and the lady was screaming at the top of her voice that she doesn't have to call him before coming.

Some of my neighbors were in support of the guy and I feel it's not right because I'm also dating someone, and we visit each other anytime we like without prior notice!!

Some of my neighbors think otherwise!!
please I need your opinion. Do you think it's wrong to visit someone you are dating without prior notice??

Depends on whether u r ready to see wat you don't want to see
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Chatflick(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
If I like the person then you are welcome whether you inform me or not. When you're in love, I believe you'll always be happy to see the person regardless
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by hecha38(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sermwell:
We had to settle a serious quarrel in my compound today between a lady and the guy she's dating! It's actually a serious relationship because if not for the covid-19 pandemic, they would have been married!

The guy claimed that his woman came to visit him without pre-informing him and the lady was screaming at the top of her voice that she doesn't have to call him before coming.

Some of my neighbors were in support of the guy and I feel it's not right because I'm also dating someone, and we visit each other anytime we like without prior notice!!

Some of my neighbors think otherwise!!
please I need your opinion. Do you think it's wrong to visit someone you are dating without prior notice??
It speaks volume on the type of woman he is dating...This Is 2020 for good sake!. Why do we have cellphones?. Network providers even made life easier for goodness sake.

Guys please date an intellectually sound smart lady, if not for anything it helps one navigate issues like this matter OP and his yard people are settling.

We are in a modern age abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by funshint(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
The man does not deserve that girl...the kind of kids some girls date this days...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.