Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

#rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim (307 Views)

Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP / I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim by sexyYBMB: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Indigenous Nigerian rapper, Owoh Chimaobi popularly known as Zoro has now taken legal action against lady who accused him or raping her.

Few days ago, an Instagram user with the username mystic_sweetness accused Nigerian rapper, Zoro of sexually assulting her some years ago.

According to her, Zoro raped her on 20th April 2015 in Magodo at the house of a mutual friend.

She wrote,

"I just thought I should share this…. @zoroswagbag in April 20th 2015, at your friend’s house in Magodo CMD road, I followed my sister to come visit your friend(KOKO) whom you were squatting with then, and you asked me out which I told you I will think about it, after an hour of just meeting you, you called me into your room because you claimed you wanted to talk to me in private, how gullible I was to think it was just going to be a decent conversation with you, when I got into your room, you started forcing yourself on me to have sex with me, after struggling with you for over 30mins you overpowered me and raped me!!! You are a rapist! And I’m done struggling with the trauma and pain you put me through."

Zoro had since denied the rape allegations and now revealed he has taken legal actions against the alleged rape victim. In a recent tweet, Zoro wrote,

"Dear Fans, Further to my last post, my team (legal and management) and I have reported the rape allegation leveled against me to the Nigeria Police."

SEE HIS TWEET >> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/rapeallegation-zoro-takes-legal-actions-against-alleged-rape-victim/

Re: #rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim by princeade86(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good step. But of u should face the law
Re: #rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim by XXXXTENTACION: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one bro. undecided

this will go along way to clarify his name and also teach those gold diggers like coolbusola dakola cool and clout chasers a good lesson.

ride on bro.

1 Like

Re: #rapeallegation: Zoro Takes Legal Actions Against Alleged Rape Victim by Balaxx: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
STARBOY dey for you

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Is Going Viral / Dont Believe Everything You Read, Even EFCC Couldn't Prove My Case- Mompha / We Shouldn’t Allow Girls With Big Breasts Come To Our Matrimonial Home Because O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.