Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures (51351 Views)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davida33:
With due respect to Afe Babalola, the entire university is a complete mess, architecturally.

Most university build in the 1980s are even better than this and it look like we are moving backward instead of moving forward.

We can do better than this.

Yh just the architecture to be very honest, every other thing, facilities, equipments and scenery is quite good.
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by gasparpisciotta: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice built like a state of federal ministry. Good environment
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Sonoyom(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
After seeing photos of University of Ghana, I can categorically beat my chest and say...

This is a poultry!
Guy this is evil to the extreme, do you want those little secondary school children to start crying because of you?

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by salford1: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Apart from the teaching hospital, it looks like a secondary school.
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Irore: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
Afe Babalola University is located in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Founded by the renown legal luminary, Aare Afe Babalola (SAN).

Find below some exciting pics about the institution

This man get money.....o.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES

Are those intimacy gadgets or cadaver?

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
The second best private university after covenant Uni in Nigeria.
I celebrate Afebabalola because other private Uni are owned by church or politicians don’t even beat his Uni infrastructure and quality teaching

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by salford1: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Clothingonline9:
The second best private university after covenant Uni in Nigeria.
I celebrate Afebabalola because other private Uni are owned by church or politicians don’t even beat his Uni infrastructure and quality teaching
You mean it is better than Babcock and Igbinedion?
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by wink2015(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
NIGERIAN LEADERS SHOULD ALSO CREATE INDUSTRIES TO GENERATE JOBS.

Too many schools in Nigeria but graduate ends up EITHER UNEMPLOYED OR UNDER-EMPLOY.
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
After seeing photos of University of Ghana, I can categorically beat my chest and say...

This is a poultry!
Sentiment still beclouded your body in entirety to the extent of not seeing again? How on Earth does university of Ghana match this? Does it even match ABU, OAU, COVENANT? MAY THE MEDIOCRITY IN YOU AND YOUR LUKE'S LIFE DIE WITH CORONAVIRUS. You need spiritual slap. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Awon ehya Demmzy15 cheesy grin
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Everrest9:
Seems you are mentally unstable. Which one can your father build?.
Swine pen grin

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Up.tre.nd acco.unt lev.el 8 for sale. Serious bu.yer alone
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Realist5: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
God bless you. The hostels were poorly constructed even other facilities. The school is just after money cos you pay for every little thing. The hotel is as expensive as anything you think of.

Davida33:
With due respect to Afe Babalola, the entire university is a complete mess, architecturally.

Most university build in the 1980s are even better than this and it look like we are moving backward instead of moving forward.

We can do better than this.
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
Meet the founder of ABUAD.
A philanthropist, a legal icon and employer of thousands of staffs.
The Ààrẹ Bamọ̀fin of Yorubaland

Meet the Ag Vice Chancellor of ABUAD, Prof. Olarinde
Did u know she's the mother of the popular 'Daddy freeze'

While Arthur Eze wants to forcefully evacuate ABBA town before he can build a so called University .

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by wedear: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
sa
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Favoritedealer: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is the best I've seen so far

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
TimeTraveller:
The University of Ghana no fine pass this one o!
But children of perdition dey always prefer to celebrate anything wey no be Naija.
Sometimes you wonder why you are not making progress. You know why? Your hatred for your nation is a curse.
If you do not pray for the peace and prosperity of Jerusalem (your place of abode), you will never know peace and prosperity. SIMPLE
Tell your doctor to change your glass frame. You need to see well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by DEROX: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is what they call a complete private uni but na money

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
salford1:

You mean it is better than Babcock and Igbinedion?
Far better check Ranking in Africa
Which of this two have ever won international competition with university
Can u compare it’s faculty of law , medicine and post graduate with Abuad.
Check all statistics local and international and get back
https://www.4icu.org/ng/private

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by IamOrei(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] Who else noticed that they have dolls on their hospital beds??
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Sentiment still beclouded your body in entirety to the extent of not seeing again? How on Earth does university of Ghana match this? Does it even match ABU, OAU, COVENANT? MAY THE MEDIOCRITY IN YOU AND YOUR LUKE'S LIFE DIE WITH CORONAVIRUS. You need spiritual slap. SMH
What are you even saying? You can't even compare not to talk about South African universities. Saying the truth is now mediocrity. It is like saying Innoson motor is better than Benz because it is a Nigerian brand. ABUAD may teach better than UG but in terms of architecture, it is a learner
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
ArticleBeast:

What are you even saying? You can't even compare not to talk about South African universities. Saying the truth is now mediocrity. It is like saying Innoson motor is better than Benz because it is a Nigerian brand. ABUAD may teach better than UG but in terms of architecture, it is a learner
Sentiment apart, NOTHING is special about the architectural design of UG. It doesn't match this. Even in terms of design, OAU, COVENANT, BEAT UG TO ZERO

4 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by alezzy13: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
Meet the founder of ABUAD.
A philanthropist, a legal icon and employer of thousands of staffs.
The Ààrẹ Bamọ̀fin of Yorubaland

Meet the Ag Vice Chancellor of ABUAD, Prof. Olarinde
Did u know she's the mother of the popular 'Daddy freeze'

Hmmm. This man gather serious dough. The money in that place should be in Billions.

@bolded, wow! Still looking quite young. (I assume Freeze should be in forties)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Benwallt(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

This is a poultry!
Get a life brother.

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Nharncygrace(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Such a beautiful school to behold
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by alezzy13: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Irore:

This man get money.....o.

As in! I really wonder where he made all the dough from.
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by poweredcom(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
After all these no work for you

Hustle on your own for naija o
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Revolva(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very beautiful school I passed there when traveling

Very big.chunk of land they used

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Noel19: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
All of you that are posting pictures of the building structure of your university, if you're asked to define your final year project and what it entails, the research methodology used and why, I bet my life, 90% of you will fail woefully.

If you're in doubt, Oya let's begin the challenge!

Shior..........Lazy Nigerian youths!
Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Cyberterror: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
The school is nice. That's where many wealthy Igbo men in Nigeria are now sending their children to.

For those deriding the school, it is likely you haven't been there. I have and it is more conducive and standard than even Convenant University and certainly better than all the private and public universities in the South East put together.

6 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures by Nharncygrace(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
TimeTraveller:
The University of Ghana no fine pass this one o!
But children of perdition dey always prefer to celebrate anything wey no be Naija.
Sometimes you wonder why you are not making progress. You know why? Your hatred for your nation is a curse.
If you do not pray for the peace and prosperity of Jerusalem (your place of abode), you will never know peace and prosperity. SIMPLE

True talk and the best comment I’ve read so far...you’re correct

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.