Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (14233 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Zara20:
father give me ur grace neva to deviate frm ur plans 4 my life.... More grace blvd.can't wait to get to d end of d story
Yes thanks Zara20.I will update more today.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"So how did you cope in the cult clash that year"David asked with keen interest.
He noticed Victor countenance fell.
"Your boys struck back and got their pound of flesh on us the Vikings so i escaped to Abuja to stay with my elder sister,they couldn't get me so they butchered my parents"Victor replied gloomily.
"Oh my God,i am so sorry about that"David apologised.
"Dad wont you be leaving for Abuja today for the CAN,it three o clock already"Tonye asked.
"Oh my!i almost forgot that"David replied"Vic i am leaving for CAN meeting tonight and will be flying to Thailand for an outreach proof.See you some other time.This is my business card,see me in my house next week monday"David ordered and turned to go.
"Emmy,dont charge them,i will pay"He said to Tonye.
Tonye could not help but kept staring at Jacintha,Victor's daughter.She was damn beautiful and he had already developed soft spot for her."Tonye"Clara jerked him out of his reverie."What were you staring at"
"Nothing mum"Tonye replied and went out

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~
After giving Victor his sleeping tablets,Tonye felt Jacintha might be lonely so he invited her for Lunch.
"What's your full name"Tonye started the conversation after noticing Jacintha was a shy type.
"Jacintha Kosisochukwu Osuagwu"The lady replied as she fidgeted with her fingers.
"Feel free with me.I am Tamunotonye Emmanuel.For now i have no surname until Mum and Dad get married before i acquire the surname of my father.Anyway for now,i will be answering Lawson"Tonye replied.He was trying to be extrovertical.
"But that young lady is your mother?just too young,not even up to forty am sure"Jacintha stated sabbastically.Tonye was thrown off balance.No he was mistaken,she is not a shy person afterall.
"Its a long story which i wont relate to you now,but anytime we go on another date.She is actually my foster mother.My real mum is dead but that lady is more than a million more of a mother to me"Tonye replied in his cool gentleman tone.
"I like you"Jacintha said.
Tonye shook his head in shock.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
*CONTINUED*
He simply rolled his tongue.
"I like you too.So lets talk about ourselves"Tonye said and gulped his coffee down his throat and helped himself with more coffee from teaj jar.
"Okay,You start"Jacinta intercepted.
"Okay"Tonye shrugged"What of your mum"he asked.
"Well,my mum is still at Abuja but her and dad is no longer together"
"Why!?sorry if i may ask"
"No problem.Mum followed after another man,she is a flirt..You know..Sort of.That was when Dad lost his job ten years ago"
"Such a long time.Am so sorry about that.I can see you are happy with your dad"
"Oh yeah..The best father in the world.You know.Though he dont have enough but he trained me through the polytechnic"
"Such a loving father like my mum"
"Good comparison anyway.Thanks.i forgot..i am a college teacher"
"Decent job you got"Tonye replied.
They soon plunged into social lives,they also played Chess.They behaved as if they had known themselves for so long until a nurse came in to call Tonye to attend an emergency.He bade her goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
Tonye entered the living room.Clara and David were sitting opposite each other as they watched CNN.He went to hug Clara them and then sat in their centre.He dropped him briefcase and pulled his suit jacket.
"Mum,any food in the house"He asked as he dragged open his tie.
"Yes,just go up ad freshen up so i can order Helen to serve your food"Clara replied and turned her attention back to the T.V.
Tonye got up and moved to the stair escalator but was stopped by David voice so he turned.
"Emmy,who did you went out with today"David asked smiling.
"Dad,are you monitoring my movement"Tonye replied as he searched their faces.
"Dont tell me you've started dating my friend daughter Jacintha"David teased.
"Dad"Tonye exclaimed and playfully covered his face.
"Dave,let him be.He is twenty eight,he is old enough for it"Clara advocated for Tonye.
"But i did not oppose it Clara"
"You were too hard on my boy"Clara replied.
"You spoilt this boy"
"Continue your love thing"Clara said to Tonye who ran upstairs

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please if you appreciate this thread,then comment to keep the writer more agile to continue
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by xaviercasmir(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2020
I like your story. It is educative and was written in a simple language which makes it easy to understand. Keep it up
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
xaviercasmir:
I like your story. It is educative and was written in a simple language which makes it easy to understand. Keep it up
Thanks Darling
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by xaviercasmir(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
PRE4:
Thanks Darling
I am a guy oooooo
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by xaviercasmir(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
PRE4:
Thanks Darling
I am a guy oooooo
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2020
xaviercasmir:
I am a guy oooooo
I know na
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~~
Mrs Beecroft drove home with Tunde.He had just being discharged,he was transferred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital from Rivers State Hospital for further medication.
He underwent series of operation,kidney and heart transplanting for six months until he was discharged today.Tunde was looking impoverished and emaciated,he was a shadow of himself and all his handsomeness had vanished like a steam from a cooking pot or smoke from the fire.
As soon as she meandered her car into Lanre Mansion garage,for this was where she live.She killed the engine as the gateman and some househelp hovered around them to help with the luggage.
The gateman supported Tunde who could not walk on his own and helped him into the three storey mansion.
"Who's home"She asked one of the househelp Idem.
"Na madam dey house,oga neva come bak"Idem replied in pidgin and she simply nodded in approval.
As soon as they sauntered into the sitting room,her grandchildren aged 17,15,and 12 ran to welcome her.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Grandma,welcome home"the first child Isabel 17 said and hugged her.
"What did you bring for us"Travis 12 asked as he collected her handbag.
"I bought KFC burger"she replied and hugged them.
"wont you greet Uncle Tunde"she said to her grandchildren who were already munching their burgers without taking notice of Tundes' presence.
"Oh we are sorry,we did not take notice of him"Paul 15 said and they all went to hug him.
"Grandma,the last time we saw Uncle T,he wasnt as depreciated,this sickness is bad"Isabel said.Tunde nodded.He haven't said anything and he never wished to,he was tired.
"Uncle T,thanks God you are back home"Travis replied and sat near him"Do you want to watch film,we have Tarzan,we also have Jumanji,how about wrestling,umm..We hve fast and furious flash complete season"Travis babbled.
"Travis!!"Mrs Beecroft shouted"Uncle T wants some rest,the doctor said he needs to rest.Maybe later"she added and helped Tunde up on his feet and walked him to one of the guest room.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Lanre came back earlier.He went to see Tunde in his room.
"Blood"he called out as he entered the guest room,he walked straight to the bed Tunde was lying on and sat on it."Good to be back alive"he added.He helped Tunde sit on the bed.
"Thank you Lanre for what you've done for me"Tunde managed to say in croaky voice.You could see the pains in his eyes as he forced himself to talk.He couldnt help it so he let the tears drop.
"What are brothers for.You dont need to thank me for my responsibility"Lanre replied.
"My life is in shambles now..Tell me where do i start again"
"We at least thank the God you did not believed in before because he saved you.He answered all our prayers and have decided to give you a second chance"
"My problem is..how do i correct the souls i have led astray with my vain talks..I dont deserve any forgiveness from this God"Tunde wept the more.Lanre cuddled him like baby.
"He have forgiven you already,just surrender all to him now"
"I will"Fortyfive years Tunde cried like a baby

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~
Tonye opened the envelope he saw on his bed.Curiousity took hold over him as he tore open the letter-It was a wedding invitation card.He quickly ransacked the card to check out the celebrant.It was boldly printed"CLARA weds DAVID".
He read it well to be sure his eyes were not playing games on him.
No wonder,They had both left for Dubai to for shopping.He was still in the dark why they left for Dubai last week but now the envelope tells better.
But why did they not tell him?maybe they did it just to suprise him.It was a huge suprise though he expected this coming but not very soon.
He carefully checked out the date.What!it was next week.Oh no this was hard for him to bear.The wine of happiness had intocmxicated him and threw him offbalance with shock.
He ran to get his phone to call Jacintha and share the news to her.
He grabbed his phone and dialed.
"Hello Jacy,mum and dad is getting married next week"
"You dont mean it"
"Lets meet at Chicken grills right now.I will be there"he said finally.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Tonye quickly jumped into his car as the driver sped off to his rendezvouz.
He lurked around and saw Jacy at the far end corner near the exit door,so he strolled up to her.
"Hello Jacy,here you are.Hope i did not keep you waiting"he said and sat down.
Jacintha smiled broadly"Not really,probably thirty or forty minutes by but its nothing,the scene around here is appealing,i was enjoying"she added and sat up.
"I can see.this is the I.V"he replied and passed the envelope to her.He watched as she carefully dragged it content out of its paper container and fest her eyes on it for about thirty seconds before lifting her head up."You are lucky,so you now have a complete home"she replied.Tonye swallowed hard she was beautiful.He had spent two months praying to God to ask if she was his life partner and yes she was.God gave him the green light through his father who had debunked that it was God arrangement.
The bias he have now is how to propose to Jacintha because he had never done it before.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow Wow Wow
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ayanfe29(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tonye, you're a man. Take the bull by the horn. She would either say yes or no. Life continues.

Thanks for the update OP
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Tonye, you're a man. Take the bull by the horn. She would either say yes or no. Life continues.

Thanks for the update OP

Awwnnn..Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Calenikan(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice update

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Tonye looked straight into her eyes.he had to do this now,afterall he was ripe for marriage.he had never asked a girl out before but he need to do it now.
"Jacy i have something to tell you hence the reason i called to see you"he started.God help me,he muttered.
"I am all ears"Jacintha replied with a straight face.
"You know,since i met you,i knew you were the one for me,it was by divine arrangement that we gt to know each other,better still your father and mine are good friends"he started by beating around the bush.
"I want to say thank you for how you helped us,even your dad gave my dad a house,car and a good job"Jacintha knew what was coming so she dabbled.
"Its nothing.Your dad saved my dad life in the past,that deserve an award which my father wholeheartedly did.But that aside Jacy,i want to make you the mother of my children,i want to wake up in your,i want to share my dream with you"He paused"will you marry me"he added and knelt down brandishing the golden ring in his fingers.
"What"!!!

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Jacintha froze after letting out a loud shrill.she had drawn others attention to them.she flushed when she noticed Tonye was still kneeling in front of her.
"Yes i will marry you"Jacintha replied and let Tonye slip the ring into her finger.
Tonye got up and they hugged passionately not minding that they were the cynosure of all eyes now.
"I love you"Tonye whispered.
"I love you too"Jacintha replied.
Tonye ordered for more chickens and red non-alcoholic wine and they enjoyed themselves as they moved their body to the Ed Sheeran`perfect'playing underground.
This was just the best place for them to express their feelings for each other.Tonye is romantic,she remarked in her mind as he kept cracking jokes for her while she laughed her mind out.
~~~
"Daddy,Tonye asked me to marry him"Jacintha said immediately she entered into the house.Tonye had just dropped her with his car.
"wow,i am glad to hear it,so you want to leave dad alone in this house"Victor replied happily.
"I will miss you dad"
they hugged

4 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wow! Tonye
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wow Tonye.i love this story Pemisire017,welcome
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
GodShowmemercy:
Wow! Tonye
Thanks
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by pemisire017(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fidelis60:
Wow Tonye.i love this story
Pemisire017,welcome
☑☑☑
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by enirock(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hope they will just do it double wedding? Thanks Pre4
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
enirock:
Hope they will just do it double wedding? Thanks Pre4
Thanks bro
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2020
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
"Tunde now that you are fit and healthy,what can you lay your hand to stand once more"Mrs Beecroft asked.
The three brothers and Clara had assmbled at Lanre house to discuss with Tunde.
"I wont go into my law profession any longer.I will like to start business"Tunde replied.He was cool headed.
"What business do you intend going into"Pelumi asked.
"Car dealing,importing and exporting"Tunde replied.
"Like how much will you need"Pelumi asked.
"I have made research about it.About hundred million will do for a start"
"Tunde,we are your brother and we are ready to help you back on your feet.We have all met and discussed so we have made a resolution to empower you back with the sum of five hundred million naira"Folarin said.You need to see the shock of Tunde face,he was suprised and could not utter a word,he immediately went to his knees in tears.
They all got closer to him and lifted him up on his feet.
"Its okay T,God is giving you a second chance"Lanre said as they all took turns to hug him.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2020
*CONTINUED*
They all sang and prayed together.Mrs Beecroft was the most happiest,she was full of thanks for her united family.
They were all eating on the dining table and Tunde was cracking jokes like he always do when they were eating and everybody was laughing hilariously.
Clara decided this was the right time to tell them about her remarriage.
"Mum,i have something to tell you and am sorry for telling you late but its for the best"Clara said and everybody turned their attention on her.
"Go on"mrs Beecroft urged on.
"I will be getting married next month to.."Clara paused.
"David"they all chorused and laughed.
Clara covered her face playfully as they all teased her.
"So you will now bwe Mrs Anjolaoluwa"Folarin teased,Clara lurched forward to hit him but he ducked and stung his tongue at her.She loved her family so much,they were united and loved each other.
"Thats not all jare"Clara interrupted.
"Okay lets here"Tunde said.
"My son will be getting married on that same day of my marriage"
"Wow"they cheered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.