Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Red Flags To Look Out For In A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Red Flags To Look Out For In A Relationship (282 Views)

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognizing Red Flags In Relationships / I Married My Husband Despite The Red Flags-now I Live With His Abuse / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Flags To Look Out For In A Relationship by 24hrsReport: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Red flags to look out for in a relationship. Every relationship has its own upside and downside moments. But they are some behaviors that are totally unacceptable in any relationship be it new or “Ride or Die”.

These red flags vary for individuals and as much as there is “Compromisation”, these signs are an exemption. But before we go into details, according to Merriam-Webster dictionary Red Flag is “a warning signal or sign”.
It is very essential to get to know yourself in every possible way before you get into a committed relationship.

These Red Flags apply to both new and old relationships: To mention a few;

1. [b][/b]Genotype

This should be the first date or talking stage question. This question helps you make up your mind on your love interest. Sounds dumb, right? but, it is very essential.
Read More: https://24hrsreport.com/2020/06/09/red-flags-to-look-out-for-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Confess Your Total Self Control / What Do You Wish You Did Before You Got Married? / Lose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.