Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114418 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by EggSauce(m): 2:04am On Jun 10, 2020
God will see you through Hushpuppi

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Officialgarri: 2:21am On Jun 10, 2020
fBI shouldn't send him to Nigeria. He should be tried over there. If he's not guilty, may he walk free, but if he is... tor....

7 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Mywd: 3:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
They arrested mompha and handed him over to efcc and we all know how that ended..

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

Bro they did not arrest mompha.... Na mompha run come nigeria come meet EFCC by himself

17 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Mywd:

Bro they did not arrest mompha.... Na mompha run come nigeria come meet EFCC by himself
OK thanks.. Let me update the post

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2020
So no legit big boy for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 10, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Omo it's like the news is true o. A clip on twitter shows a white female reporter on fox news talking about a scam by a Nigerian and from their description it fits hushpuppi o! shocked shocked
yeah also on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 3:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnny1013:
It is actually true as It was a joint work between FBI and Interpol over $35m scam with Yankee ventilator money.Some of my friends in Dubai said it is unemployment benefits scam.So God go help us all
unemployment benefit scam so many boys dey do am currently as the job dey hot. So I think is the ventilator stuff, no idea sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:

OK thanks.. Let me update the post
yen yen yen yen na so e go day jump from one thread to the other day talk watin e no even know anything about ,I no blame you when you still day eat your mama food at your age...any way your jobless so that’s normal for people like you lol if na naijabet go day play am e go still keep you busy and you go day see change collect lol

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Yedebem: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
fBI shouldn't send him to Nigeria. He should be tried over there. If he's not guilty, may he walk free, but if he is... tor....
[/s]
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by ZACHIE: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2020
IVORY2009:

Unemployment benefit scam
ventilator scam

Which do we believe?
Believe whatever fits your fancy but sha o, they picked them up.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by mytime24(f): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Waiting for video or pics

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by wman(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2020
When we ask for their source of income, they will say we shouldn't question them.

29 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by hedonistic: 5:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
yeah also on YouTube
Link?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Onyi22(f): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2020
It's can't be
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by martolux(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by lekki1444: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2020
hush abut to be hushed and pushed and crushed in a jail cell

5 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by UrVillagePpl: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Of course you can never run from your Shadow.

Modified:

long overdue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by lekki1444: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2020
meanwhile that mayne mompha running with broda shaggi from shooting criminals grin grin grin grin
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by martineverest(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi
cos he is above the law abi

12 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by hopexter(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi

Is there a reason why he can't be arrested. Is he above the law?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by chukwugoziegi: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2020
They stole money meant for Ventilators and unemployed Americans.

Kill Them abeg. Their own Black lives don't matter.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by royalguy247(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2020
If its true so be it
One day for the owner and one day for........ tongue tongue
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by TruthDefender(m): 5:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Great News

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.