Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114601 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Chimookigwe:

See this illiterate. Better don't say this nonsense again so that people won't know you lack sense.
u go dey quick vex oh
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Edit this post after you wake up
done that...thanks
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Any news wey kemi report I dey believe am well well grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by delkuf(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2020
AdmissionGetEas:
Good name is better than silver and gold.
Our society should stop celebrating criminals

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration 2020/2021
If you hear news like this is when you start forming good name, may be you too dey hustle ooo

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by IVORY2009(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by jericco1(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Those ones no know their problems
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Corporate2020: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

If Aunty Kemi says that you are dead, just know that it's your ghost that has been working around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by KingAzubuike(f): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
olatunji218:
Ah but hush na Forex trader Na
Which kind forex trader lol. He's a criminal. They use Bitcoin or forex to cover-up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..
the problem with high horse people like you is that I can 99% bet you're doing 1 or 2 things illegal. And if you deny it may thunder from hell fire you.

Nobody. I repeat, nobody from Nigeria can speak against yahoo. Truth is, nearly everyone is involved in something illegal. From manipulating meter or bribing your way out of trouble or going interstate during lockdown while bribing police. Or is it coming late to office while getting full pay or is it the office frauds?

I know one old fool who talks crap about yahoo boy who ended up in cell for fraud at work.

I still insist no Nigerian has the moral to speak against yahoo boys. Almost everyone na thief. Problem is that the ones criticising yahoo boys are either broke or jealous

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by hedonistic: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Na Woodberry get the money wey Hushpuppi dey chop. he was my neighbor in Sandton before ND dem chase am away after he hammered those bitcoin millions. if u know u know
I don't know, but I want to know... Which bitcoin millions? Hint.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
the problem with high horse people like you is that I can 99% vet you're doing or 2 things illegal. And if you deny it may thunder from hell fire you.

Nobody. I repeat, nobody from Nigeria can speak against yahoo. Truth is, nearly everyone is involved in something illegal. From manipulating meter or bribing your way out of trouble or going interstate during lockdown while bribing police. Or is it coming late to office while getting full pay or is it the office frauds?

I know one old fool who talks crap about yahoo boy who ended up in cell for fraud at work.

I still insist no Nigerian has the moral to speak against yahoo boys. Almost everyone na thief. Problem is that the ones criticising yahoo boys are either broke or jealous

Just because you happen to have chosen armed robbery as a career path, doesn't imply that all Nigerians share your avocation, despite your delusion to the contrary.

Speak for yourself, and then graciously accept those police bullets ALONE, when they are served up hot and fresh for your enjoyment.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by jrusky(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

Did you wake up in Yaba Left or what? Pls go back to bed sleep again and try to wake up in Mushin or Lekki pls.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Neddstark: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Hushpuppi should have come back to Nigeria to be arrested and later freed on bail like Mompha. But since na Interpol, him don enter

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Afonja criminals disgracing us internationally undecided
Lol
Who opened this one's cage?

What about the Grandmasters of criminals OSUs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Fake news. Hushpuppi arranged it to become more popular
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Crochet: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by cray91(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2020
How Did You Know it's genuine? you dey dubai or the scene of arrested at the time?
Ijeleigbo:
The news is genuine
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

Just because you happen to have chosen armed robbery as a career path, doesn't imply that all Nigerians share your avocation, despite your delusion to the contrary.

Speak for yourself, and then graciously accept those police bullets ALONE, when they are served up hot and fresh for your enjoyment.
e ma wo weyrey. Na only you that bullet go kill.

If at any time of your life you have done anything illegal may Ogun kill you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Neddstark: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Policemen in India stop Nigerians and if they find out any is Igbo, they release the others and hold the Igbos. Indian policemen usually tell Igbos to their face that they are problems to the Indian society.
Ask people you know in India if you think I'm lying.

As for Pakistan, Igbos are forbidden there. They don't allow Igbos.

Word!!! It is like the Nigerian embassies there have exonerated themselves by saying only one tribe indulges in crime. Sad though because there are some legit Igbos who will be streotyped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Roon9(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

Deep! This life is just upside down

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
e ma wo weyrey. Na only you that bullet go kill.

If at any time of your life you have done anything illegal may Ogun kill you

Thank you and have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Couldn't give a fvck even if I wanted to... The guy is of little to no importance to me or most Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
So no legit big boy for nigeria

There are many legit big boys in Nigeria, it's just that you don't hear of them because they don't fluant their hard earned wealth foolishly on social media.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Salowise: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Many people have been praying for this to happen

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Miles300: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Which one be God help dem or God will see dem thru? Nothin concern God for fraud. Na time for dem to help themselves and see theirselves tru...

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by symbianDON(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2020
I love this piece of news!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.