Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,365 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114561 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Olawrites: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

Hey, you're just 1 person out of billions of people on earth. Your opinion doesn't count, only to yourself.

Do what you can to live a better life anyway. Life isn't fair in the place. If it were you won't be born in a shitty like Nigeria.

Common job you won’t see after school. The one you finally see will be 50k ...lol

Go to Twitter, search for Arewatwitter and see the Kids of our leaders are flaunting our common wealth in our face.

Flauntings RollsRoyce,Astern Martin, Ferrari and so on.

Keep your advise to our leaders.

14 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by redcliff: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

It will be interesting to observe how many of this common criminal's swooning fans will rush to his aid with bail money, once he is slam-dunked into the pokey by INTERPOL. to serve a nice long stretch as an unwilling guest of Uncle Sam

Only criminals and their spoiled children who have never worked a day in their lives, go about flaunting cash, and posing in flashy clothes and cars.

Bill Gates of Microsoft, Larry Elison of Oracle, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, and even Nigeria's Akilu Dangote, all rank among the wealthiest men alive today, BUT, one would need to scour years of archive photographs, in order to find a single picture showing ANY of the aforementioned giants of industry, boasting about their designer underwear and posting idiotic pictures online. Silent achievers hardly ever seek the adulation of strangers.

As for internet fraudster Hushpuppy and his boastful gang of thieving chimpanzees, a monkey cage will remain their final destiny until hell freezes over. Good deal. Next !

its difficult not to flaunt ill gotten money. because the wealth/money did not grow with them and become part of their lives, it just came to them like a dose of injection with heroine. any of them not flaunting must have the best of self discipline and or/fear. they always feel like they have something to prove.

19 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Johnny1013(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
IVORY2009:

Unemployment benefit scam
ventilator scam

Which do we believe?
just leave am say Dem do scam
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

Just because you happen to have chosen armed robbery as a career path, doesn't imply that all Nigerians share your avocation, despite your delusion to the contrary.

Speak for yourself, and then graciously accept those police bullets ALONE, when they are served up hot and fresh for your enjoyment.
oga shut up you be thief. Armed robber. Everybody is a criminal. Even those printing money are the biggest thieves. You stole yesterday and you will steal today and forevermore. Honesty kill you there!

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
I saw a post u posted here some time ago and I quoted u saying "Monkey tail isn't the best choice of drink" but I can see u are an addict.
nah.....lol not me grin
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

There are many legit big boys in Nigeria, it's just that you don't hear of them because they don't fluant their hard earned wealth foolishly on social media.
nobody is legit..make una carry una smelling mouth go one corner

8 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by SATANIIST: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
armadeo:

All Nigerians do fraud and scam. All?

Your psyche also needs to be changed.

Ps. See my signature
stop quoting me to type rubbish if you cant tell me which nigeria is not doing something that is scam. you think scam is only when u talk to a white bastard to get money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
jrusky:

Did you wake up in Yaba Left or what? Pls go back to bed sleep again and try to wake up in Mushin or Lekki pls.
I actually woke up at abakaliki....

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Corporate2020:

If Aunty Kemi says that you are dead, just know that it's your ghost that has been working around.
lol....okay
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Hoodgod:
baba go twitter go get the real source,hush has been arrested since last night,no lies
I don't like Twitter....until I see it on Lindaikejisblog den I'm gonna believe
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Elove1: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

It's true ..I confirm it yesterday

I would have been the first to post it here
But me self de afraid...

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Roozzaay:

Because he is fu*king what?
I don't even knw lol
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
tsspsolutions:

What's special about him?
is name
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by miket2(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
I wish the best for him , im sure he will be ok

One thing I know , once you start to post your possessions online be prepared for the scrutiny that comes with

This is why so many footballers houses have been robbed in the past few years, because they have been showing off their possessions on instagram , There are so many guys that have beenj thrown in jail over here simply because of instagram, police are constantly on social media , and whenever they see posting an expensive lifestyle they run checks on them , the minute that they find out the person doesnt have a job that can pay for his lifestyle they start to look at them seriously.

Unless its for marketing its not worth the hassle it brings

11 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Interpol arrested James Ibori years ago so who's Hushpuppy ?
oh okay
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
In Nigeria i blame no youth for anything just be careful and do what you got to do to survive and bear the consequences if finally they melt you down our leaders are not worth it at all..put all the blames on them not the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Kenneth10110(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

Just because you happen to have chosen armed robbery as a career path, doesn't imply that all Nigerians share your avocation, despite your delusion to the contrary.

Speak for yourself, and then graciously accept those police bullets ALONE, when they are served up hot and fresh for your enjoyment.

Yahoo is illegal yes but the way some come here to bash them as if there own means of making money is directly some people they do pass yahoo claiming its business.

8 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Alaganature(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
martolux:
Sir, I need a job. Kindly help me out sir.
God will provide for you..as long you are not a lazy type
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Chimookigwe:

See this illiterate. Better don't say this nonsense again so that people won't know you lack sense.
lol....untop Ramoni matter grin
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:
Will you go and bail Hushpuppi? undecided Will you offer a show of support for your fellow criminal by heading to the FBI office? Instead of hiding behind the walls of nairaland to show support (although you're not even anonymous), you should go make bail for him, don't you think that is you putting your money where your mouth is?

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
martineverest:
cos he is above the law abi
mayb
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
promiseland245:
You are so correct, you can as well add that he has Queen Elizabeth on his Payroll, Interpol and FBI aren't your local EFCC !!!!
trump sef grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Olawrites: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Na some idiot say make I use Nigeria Upwork account. No be my income una go use play.

How do ù pass video verification, documents verification using foreign account on upwork ?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:

Very funny. You have a very warped way of thinking, very negative. I can speak for myself, I am one of the legit ones.

Now run along and look for something to do with your life. Further mentions will be ignored. Bye

9 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Elove1:

It's true ..I confirm it yesterday

I would have been the first to post it here
But me self de afraid...
let's wait for the Mugshots den....
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Phenom10101: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
The woman and fake news . I cease to believe her
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by IVORY2009(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnny1013:
just leave am say Dem do scam

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by grandstar(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

Who is hishpuppi? A low level scammer in the world of big time scammers! I doubt he makes up to 5% of what Mompha makes

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Olawrites: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:

No one.all of dem are dirty codedly

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by jrusky(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
I actually woke up at abakaliki....

Alright then....good morning.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Yahoo is illegal yes but the way some come here to bash them as if there own means of making money is directly some people they do pass yahoo claiming its business.

Why will I bash Hushpuppi if I don't know him? Is he the only criminal or fraudster in the country? This ediot is a criminal, yet has the audacity to
1. Flaunt ill gotten wealth. There are other fraudsters like him who are on the complete low and off the radar
2. Constantly attack government & other hardworking legit people (From M.I to Phyno)

Now he's been picked up and we should all pity him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2020
FBI too no legit nobody on earth legit officer Wey kill George Flyod no even legit he once had four criminal charges before killing the young George..tell me who legit pass?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.