Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114590 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by chaloskyx: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2020
its true he was arrested in connection with the US Government employment benefit fraud

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tot(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
That is how they keep tarnishing the Nigerian name. I hope he is not just arrested but JAILED for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by gambia(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Always tarnishing the country's image in the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Futurejoy(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
livinbygrace:

SHUT UP THERE AND STOP TYPING NONSENSE.THE GUY IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.MOST NIGERIANS ARE CHEATS AND VERY GOOD AT MANIPULATING.GO TO GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS,DRUGS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE GIVEN OUT FOR FREE ,ARE BEING SOLD.AT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT .STATE GOVERNMENT AND FEDERAL ,YOU MUST PAY BRIBE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.TRADERS ARE BEING EXTORTED BY THE SO CALLED IYA LOJA,BABALOJA AND GOVERNMENT.
WHAT ABOUT NEPA(PHCN),NO LIGHT BUT YOU ARE BEING CHARGED EXORBITANTLY EVERY MONTH AND NO ONE TO QUESTION.IS THAT NOT FRAUD?
ABEG PACK WELL AND STOPING SPEWING TRASH,
This is very true .....almost all these government staffs symphone project money in one way or the other. It is well

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by olax02(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai
alright...

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
If you do the crime, be ready to do the time. It's only a matter of time!

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Policemen in India stop Nigerians and if they find out any is Igbo, they release the others and hold the Igbos. Indian policemen usually tell Igbos to their face that they are problems to the Indian society.
Ask people you know in India if you think I'm lying.

As for Pakistan, Igbos are forbidden there. They don't allow Igbos.

10001% true.
there was a video that resurfaced online when a nigerian was denied entry into Jordan just because he was Igbo... either Jordan or this Pakistan you mentioned. he was deported back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Futurejoy:

This is very true .....almost all these government staffs symphone project money in one way or the other. It is well

many civil servants na big thieves... not only civil servants but bankers and accountants in any office
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Futurejoy(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

many civil servants na big thieves... not only civil servants but bankers and accountants in any office
Ha....I don’t want to mention bankers, those ones are smooth criminal. I cannot forget how they omitted 80k from the large sum cash my mum went to withdraw for a project. My mum went back to the bank that same day, this people lied. What of the weekly debit from my mum’s account (100, 800, 1000 etc)First bank na thief

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
wman:
When we ask for their source of income, they will say we shouldn't question them.
but you have no right to ask that if you aren't his parents, the police or a personal friend.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by JBoss25(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Na Woodberry get the money wey Hushpuppi dey chop. he was my neighbor in Sandton before ND dem chase am away after he hammered those bitcoin millions. if u know u know
this Bitcoin of a thing sha
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Mplify(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
May God help our next GENERATION to be hardworking and content with what they have. Amen.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
chai.

Time for poor & struggling guys to at least be happy with their misery. tongue

grin
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
if hushpuppi comes out clean of this...

...anybody wey ask e source of wealth again... hmmm... na thunder go fire that person.

for me I think this dude has always been prepared for times like this. you can't flaunt wealth like that and not attract the police. never.

so let's see....

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Memberclub:

Asking people about their source of income is none of your business.

I hope the story is true
you are right brother cause the people asking for sources of wealth never asked for sources of someone in poverty
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by tonididdy(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Elove1:

It's true ..I confirm it yesterday

I would have been the first to post it here
But me self de afraid...

you confirmed it as a family of hushpuppi or as a witness in the scene of the arrest?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by izubext007: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2020
if it's true that he was arrested, he caused the problem for him self.
he is a perceived fraudster, placing curses on our Nigeria elected fraudster who are serving as senator or rep member in the national assembly.
just because the chief fraudster PMB sent a loan request to the national assembly.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by rampantlover: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Too many Ubi Franklins from Nigeria grin cheesy grin grin grin Why is that?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by foleskay(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Dem go still release him, he's not a Jew man in this matter, he knows what button to press to free himself. Huspuppy na Agba awo. He will be freed if atal this news is true. He gat real connection in Dubai, forget about FBI or interpol, dude is ontop of his game. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Ishilove: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Since when did Kemi become a reputable source of information?

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by armadeo(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2020
SATANIIST:
stop quoting me to type rubbish if you cant tell me which nigeria is not doing something that is scam. you think scam is only when u talk to a white bastard to get money?

Oga you need to change your circle if you cannot see 1 honest person around you.

I am done with this. If you think that every single nigerian is a crook then you are beyond redemption.

I honestly am shocked beyond words at what some of you are typing here.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by armadeo(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2020
livinbygrace:

SHUT UP THERE AND STOP TYPING NONSENSE.THE GUY IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.MOST NIGERIANS ARE CHEATS AND VERY GOOD AT MANIPULATING.GO TO GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS,DRUGS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE GIVEN OUT FOR FREE ,ARE BEING SOLD.AT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT .STATE GOVERNMENT AND FEDERAL ,YOU MUST PAY BRIBE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.TRADERS ARE BEING EXTORTED BY THE SO CALLED IYA LOJA,BABALOJA AND GOVERNMENT.
WHAT ABOUT NEPA(PHCN),NO LIGHT BUT YOU ARE BEING CHARGED EXORBITANTLY EVERY MONTH AND NO ONE TO QUESTION.IS THAT NOT FRAUD?
ABEG PACK WELL AND STOPING SPEWING TRASH,

I wont sink to tour level and start insulting you. People like you are a very big problem. Your rant above is government government government.

The only point I am interested in is ALL Nigerians are crooks so to speak which is what he said. In whatever form you want to put it and I disagree.

P.s you can take off your trousers, light a big jumbo and go the Fela route and see if you might make it from there.

See who is livingbygrace
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by FlordFlorez(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
MadeMan01:

He is a real estate developer grin grin angry grin grin angry angry angry
Source to that or i dont believe.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by armadeo(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2020
omenziate:

Such crass stupidity on full display. What kinda mindset is this .

You are shocked too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by armadeo(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

So why would you make that blanket statement since you claim that you yourself has "never stolen from anyone"? On what premise did you go about attacking people for openly condemning fraud? Didn't you think that they also have the moral standing as you claim to have, have never committed fraud, to openly call out a criminal like hushpuppi?

You can't eat from both sides of the mouth: Openly defending hushpuppi while still claiming not to be a fraudster. The act of defending a criminal should be exclusive to either the criminal's family or his fellow criminals.

He is a Yahoo boy leave am.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by SATANIIST: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2020
armadeo:

Oga you need to change your circle if you cannot see 1 honest person around you.

I am done with this. If you think that every single nigerian is a crook then you are beyond redemption.

I honestly am shocked beyond words at what some of you are typing here.
can u just stop quoting me if you cant specifically tell me a nigerian that is nt corrupt or was not corrupt?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Busch: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
chai.

Time for poor & struggling guys to at least be happy with their misery. tongue

Better Go and get a life.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by XXLMANDIGO: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Do you understand what I wrote up there at all? SMH undecided

Busch:

Better Go and get a life rather than be hot with wealthy peoples misery.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by armadeo(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2020
I give up on nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by XXLMANDIGO: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Busch:

Better (They) Go and get a life rather than be hot with wealthy peoples misery.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by chapwiz(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2020
So is News from this mad woman that you carry as if you verify it.
Kemi always carry fake news and this will also turn out fake too
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by hammer3: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Since when did Kemi become a reputable source of information?

The news broke yesterday night all over social media but nairaland choose to patronise Kemi.

I said this site can do alot better with reasonable mods.

As for Huspuppi, my heart goes out to him. I dont agree with scam but I enjoyed seeing one person living good.

U can say living his dream.

U see the Igbo man is not a hater like our Afonja, that were falling over themselves, over Invictus Obi on twitter.

Turning one man cartel and associate to tarnish an entire tribe of 40million.

Huspuppi is yoruba, but u wont see Igbo falling over themselves on twitter or even nairaland to tarnish the entire Yoruba based on Huspuppi action.

Most times we are only being defensive from Yoruba attacks.

They turn media to tribal witch hunt.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.