Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (27580 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 5:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,

Dear Applicant,

Your COVID-19 Loan application is approved. Kindly Click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept your offer and receive your funds in your account.

Thank you

If you received the above message, kindly visit the site as instructed in the text. Then click on the "Household" option if the SME didn't recognize your BVN.

I just completed my application contract/agreement.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by etebefia: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

If you received the above message, kindly visit the site as instructed in the text. Then click on the "Household" option if the SME didn't recognize your BVN.

Hope this helps.
How much was approved for you?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2020
etebefia:

How much was approved for you?

405k. Not really impressed though
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Olarewaju89: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

Hope this helps.

I hope is not scam? Because i don't just believe this government called APC at all...
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

I hope is not scam? Because i don't just believe this government called APC at all...

Well, from the e-contract form, I can't smell scam yet. Only that the approved money is just too low for my kind of business
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Silasloaded(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Please OP Is it a kind of loan that after receiving you will pay back to them please sir is it a loan that someone will pay back after he/she recieves it
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Olarewaju89: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

Well, from the e-contract form, I can't smell scam yet. Only that the approved money is just too low for my kind of business

OK. But i just try to do it now, but they are telling my BVN is in valid, then i just stop. I have been using my BVN without any problem. I wonder why they said is not valid.

If i can even get 500k, I will still manage it. I really need to enhance my fabrics business this year.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK. But i just try to do it now, but they are telling my BVN is in valid, then i just stop. I have been using my BVN without any problem. I wonder why they said is not valid.

If i can even get 500k, I will still manage it. I really need to enhance my fabrics business this year.

Try the "SME". If it doesn't work, then maybe you need to visit their office
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Silasloaded:
Please OP Is it a kind of loan that after receiving you will pay back to them please sir is it a loan that someone will pay back after he/she recieves it

Yes, it's a loan. Not a grant
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Olarewaju89: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

Try the "SME". If it doesn't work, then maybe you need to visit their office

OK sir. Lemme try again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Tboy243: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Please... who has been able to successfully apply this morning?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Yes... i validated my BVN and accepted the loan. (450k)

I feel their term and conditions is too stringent.

Pls what's next after the acceptance?

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by dapzyadix(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Please can I still apply? And if yes, how do I go about it. I'm based in Osun state
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by freemi(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Please I received same. Is this a scam or genuine ? Someone help us verify please
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by walkwithgod(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Cybergeek001:

Is this still On going ?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Dozis: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Tboy243:
Please... who has been able to successfully apply this morning?
I was able to apply around 2am in the night, it went through, I tried all day yesterday it kept telling me invalid BVN details but I finally did it in the night.
Lalasticlala, please help us move to front page, more inputs are needed
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Chuky7(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

What business is that?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by funlover1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
https://msmeafricaonline.com/cbn-waives-guarantor-requirement-for-n50bn-covid-19-loan-succesful-applicants-to-be-credited-within-48-hours/

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced via its official twitter handle yesterday that provision of guarantors would no more be a requirement for households and SMEs applying for the N50 billion COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility to access the credit facility
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
walkwithgod:

Is this still On going ?
I don't know
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Talentuex(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
How do one apply for the loan??

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Cybergeek001:

Pray that network doesn't disrupt the transaction process grin
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chuky7:

What business is that?

Fabrics and printing business
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Alkason: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
blackboi:

Is this working please. My BVN was not recognised

Hope this helps.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Alkason: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
How can apply at the first place before validation of BVN? Please someone should enlighten me on the application process
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Dozis: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
I tried to apply for someone this evening for household, they said they have reached the target number.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by elrosie: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
freemi:
Please I received same. Is this a scam or genuine ? Someone help us verify please

Is not a scam..I got the msg too...I have done mine.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
I greet you all, I accepted my offer today. On the part were they asked "do you want the money to be transfer on different account" I clicked no, little did I know that they were referring to my personal account. Please guys what will I do to get it back so that they will pay it directly to my account?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Traww(m): 3:09am On Jun 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by firo08(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Wizzaro2014:
I greet you all, I accepted my offer today. On the part were they asked "do you want the money to be transfer on different account" I clicked no, little did I know that they were referring to my personal account. Please guys what will I do to get it back so that they will pay it directly to my account?
Am facing the same problem.
I was told they will open account for everybody
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Dozis: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Wizzaro2014:
They said you should go to Nirsal microfinance Bank branch in Lagos (search for one on their website) and give them your BVN details, they will give you your NIRSAL bank account details with the balance, if you are credited, you can now transfer the money to your regular bank account.
I will be going tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by freemi(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2020
elrosie:

Is not a scam..I got the msg too...I have done mine.
ok. Thanks. Wen will payment begin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.