Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (27573 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Newnaira55: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Dozis:

They said you should go to Nirsal microfinance Bank branch in Lagos (search for one on their website) and give them your BVN details, they will give you your NIRSAL bank account details with the balance, if you are credited, you can now transfer the money to your regular bank account.
I will be going tomorrow.
and please what of we that press Yes?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by walkwithgod(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2020
please guy help out, i filled the 'household' column.

i was only asked for my bvn, name, address, but no account number.

i also received a confirmation mail, that read

Dear xxm, xxxm xxxxxre ,

This is an automated response to inform you that we have received your application. The application is being reviewed and we will get back to you within the shortest possible time.

In the meantime, kindly visit our website to learn more about COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

Thank you,

i hope i'm on the right track, thanks !!
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by jimswatt: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2020
People are receiving alerts oh. Check CBN tweet that one would be credited within 48 hours of submitting account number.

https://twitter.com/cenbank/status/1270023713136816132?s=19

Read responses as people are even sharing proof of credit alerts.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by funlover1(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
https://msmeafricaonline.com/cbn-waives-guarantor-requirement-for-n50bn-covid-19-loan-succesful-applicants-to-be-credited-within-48-hours/

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced via its official twitter handle yesterday that provision of guarantors would no more be a requirement for households and SMEs applying for the N50 billion COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility to access the credit facilit
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by VERDA: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cybergeek001:
Yes... i validated my BVN and accepted the loan. (450k)

I feel their term and conditions is too stringent.

Pls what's next after the acceptance?

Hi, please did you have to make any payment to fill the mini business plan?, that's the stage am at now, just want to be sure before proceeding.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Adikij(f): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please can i still apply for the loan?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
VERDA:

Hi, please did you have to make any payment to fill the mini business plan?, that's the stage am at now, just want to be sure before proceeding.
not at all
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by adeolabilkis002: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please can someone share the link with which I can apply pls and what is the interest rate
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by duduarewa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
adeolabilkis002:
Please can someone share the link with which I can apply pls and what is the interest rate

Na 5%
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2020
I have done the BVN validation and accepted the loan...

It's more than 48hrs now and no credit alert.

Pls what should I do?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by darexkey(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Get trained on top-notch Agribusiness skills;

Plus

Gain access to International networks & opportunities in the Agricultural sector.

Take advantage of our forthcoming online boot camp from top Agribusiness professionals across the world to upscale your agribusiness knowledge with 12 Extensive masterclasses.

Register via darbotechub.com/p/7401 to get started.

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Cybergeek001:

Pls what should I do?

Are you owing any off those loan apps like Carbon, Fair Money, Branch etc?

Mine is over 5 days and no alert. I guess they reported me to Credit bureau or something cos I owe them.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't think so, CBN wouldn't have approved your loan initially if it so.

Mine is over 5 days and no alert. I guess they reported me to Credit bureau or something cos I owe them. [/quote]
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by walkwithgod(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cybergeek001:

Pls what should I do?

Please how did you go about the BVN validation ?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't is so, CBN wouldn't have approved your loan if they uses that criteria
blackboi:

Mine is over 5 days and no alert. I guess they reported me to Credit bureau or something cos I owe them.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wizzaro2014:
I don't is so, CBN wouldn't have approved your loan if they uses that criteria

Ok, I got another message this afternoon...
See attached

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
blackboi:

Ok, I got another message this afternoon...
See attached

I received same and also fill in my account details this afternoon.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wizzaro2014:

I received same and also fill in my account details this afternoon.

Ok. I pray we get alert this coming week, amen
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
walkwithgod:

Please how did you go about the BVN validation ?

They are supposed to send a link via SMS to u .

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cybergeek001:

They are supposed to send a link via SMS to u .

Has anyone received alert after Saturday's text message.
Dear Applicant,
To receive your COVID-19 TCF Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng and provide your other account details to receive your funds.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
blackboi:

mine is also over 5days and no alert. I strongly believe that they will pay.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Cybergeek001: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wizzaro2014:

Dear Applicant,
To receive your COVID-19 TCF Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng and provide your other account details to receive your funds.
Not yet... I haven't seen anything
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Wizzaro2014(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Cybergeek001:
Not yet... I haven't seen anything

I just received my alert this evening, glory be to God. Thank you CBN and also the govt for this initiative, though my fund was slashed of which I dont know how come, what they approved for me is not what I got.
#StaySafe.

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 2:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Wizzaro2014:

I just received my alert this evening, glory be to God. Thank you CBN and also the govt for this initiative, though my fund was slashed of which I dont know how come, what they approved for me is not what I got.
#StaySafe.

Congratulations to you. The bank stated they were going to keep 1% of the loan approved.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 2:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Cybergeek001:
mine is also over 5days and no alert. I strongly believe that they will pay.

Amen bro. Can't wait to receive that golden alert

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by onlyhuman: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wizzaro2014:

Dear Applicant,
I am having same issues o. I have tried signing severally but it keeps saying my BVN has been submitted previously. I also tried to check history and get the page to change my bank account details but it takes me back to the BVN logging page. Nna mehn... What should one do pls?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Could it be that the loan is been disbursed according to bank names (alphabetically)? Cos I see no reason why I haven't gotten mine (WEMA BANK)
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Mongomeyen(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Please I want to know if it is compulsory to open an account with the microfinance bank or one can be paid with already existing personal. Please for those whose account have been credited, please give an insight.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by splendidmj: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Wizzaro2014:

#StaySafe.

Congratulations, was your money sent to Nirsal Account or Personal Account?
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good evening everyone,

I have gotten mine today.

To God be the glory.

Thank you all for your contributions... Your own alert will drop soonest. Keep faith alive.

Peace
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by blackboi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mongomeyen:
Please I want to know if it is compulsory to open an account with the microfinance bank or one can be paid with already existing personal. Please for those whose account have been credited, please give an insight.

Mine was sent to my personal account.
Re: How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan by Alexious(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good evening guys, please I want to find out if anyone has experienced getting a message like this:
Dear Applicant,

I got the message this evening after validating my bvn and 450k was approved, however they request I provide another account which I have tried doing but I can't seem to get to that stage as its saying I have submitted my bvn already. Any useful info is welcomed pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.