Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (598 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Sorry to bore everyone out this early, just I have run out of thoughts and ideas and i decided to push to my elders on this forum,
Ignore my grammatical errors please, na only 5% of student remain im inside me...

So here's my story

I've got this friend James (not real name though)
So James happened to have a friend they met up online and got chatting, Ada (not her real name too) had been chatting with James for quite a while and they've grown fond of each other, though Ada had to let James know that shes got a boyfriend and she cant cheat on him, and James also told her hes got a girl too (which wasnt totally true) and would just be friends with her, so James did tell me bout her and only told me he wanted her for Friends with Benefits, since that was what was available as he wasnt looking to love currently, so fast forward to some months later, after persuasion Ada traveled to meet up with James, so they were together and James invited Me over to come meet with her for introductions, and I did, said Hi and left, flashforward to some weeks later I got to find out James had fallen completely in love with which was against his earlier promise of just having her as Friends with Benefits,

Here's the twist though
Some days back Ada just suddenly told James she doesnt love him anymore but she wants Me,
Yeah I was surprised too when he told me, but Ada told James blatantly that she doesnt love him despite all his tales of love he's been telling her, but that she loves Me, and wants to be with me, she even went ahead to start a conversation with me and actually told me that she loves me and wants to be with me, much to the dismay of james, he keeps proffessing love to her, but she keeps saying she doesnt love him and it's me she loves, so when she did tell me and James confirmed it too, I then told James we should play along to find out what shes playing at cause it's all but confusing why she would just see me and say shes fallen in love with me and wants to be with me even knowing James is a friend, she keeps telling me she cant sleep at night without thoughts of me, she says she just wants to feel my body on hers and all that

I would've loved to keep up with her (like continue going with the flow) but James is finding it hard to keep up with anything and it's really getting to him cause he wasnt expecting to fall deeply in love with her like this and wants her only....

Question now is
What do I do??
Do I back out from trying to find out what shes driving at cause it's quite confusing
Even if I do, she claims not to love James and would never have anything to do with him
James is crazily in love with her now and doesnt even think straight anymore...

I'll be in the comments section to see what my elders have to say
Re: What Do I Do? by MrSensor(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Over to you my children. Say something.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by JOACHINpedro: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Secondary school love that year grin

EarthFireH2o:

But this ain't secondary school anymore sire
Then how can a grownup believe in love at first sight?
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

But this ain't secondary school anymore sire
Re: What Do I Do? by Ladylite: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
EarthFireH2o:
Sorry to bore everyone out this early, just I have run out of thoughts and ideas and i decided to push to my elders on this forum,
Ignore my grammatical errors please, na only 5% of student remain im inside me...

So here's my story

I've got this friend James (not real name though)
So James happened to have a friend they met up online and got chatting, Ada (not her real name too) had been chatting with James for quite a while and they've grown fond of each other, though Ada had to let James know that shes got a boyfriend and she cant cheat on him, and James also told her hes got a girl too (which wasnt totally true) and would just be friends with her, so James did tell me bout her and only told me he wanted her for Friends with Benefits, since that was what was available as he wasnt looking to love currently, so fast forward to some months later, after persuasion Ada traveled to meet up with James, so they were together and James invited Me over to come meet with her for introductions, and I did, said Hi and left, flashforward to some weeks later I got to find out James had fallen completely in love with which was against his earlier promise of just having her as Friends with Benefits,

Here's the twist though
Some days back Ada just suddenly told James she doesnt love him anymore but she wants Me,
Yeah I was surprised too when he told me, but Ada told James blatantly that she doesnt love him despite all his tales of love he's been telling her, but that she loves Me, and wants to be with me, she even went ahead to start a conversation with me and actually told me that she loves me and wants to be with me, much to the dismay of james, he keeps proffessing love to her, but she keeps saying she doesnt love him and it's me she loves, so when she did tell me and James confirmed it too, I then told James we should play along to find out what shes playing at cause it's all but confusing why she would just see me and say shes fallen in love with me and wants to be with me even knowing James is a friend, she keeps telling me she cant sleep at night without thoughts of me, she says she just wants to feel my body on hers and all that

I would've loved to keep up with her (like continue going with the flow) but James is finding it hard to keep up with anything and it's really getting to him cause he wasnt expecting to fall deeply in love with her like this and wants her only....

Question now is
What do I do??
Do I back out from trying to find out what shes driving at cause it's quite confusing
Even if I do, she claims not to love James and would never have anything to do with him
James is crazily in love with her now and doesnt even think straight anymore...

I'll be in the comments section to see what my elders have to say

Is love so cheap that it can be thrown around like a ball to whomever one chooses?

See better go for prayers, that girl is an evil agent. Something is morally and spiritually wrong. You have something glorious about u more than your friend and she wants it then moves on to the next victim.

Run for your life.
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Is love so cheap that it can be thrown around like a ball to whomever one chooses?

See better go for prayers, that girl is an evil agent. Something is morally and spiritually wrong. You have something glorious about u more than your friend and she wants it then moves on to the next victim.

Run for your life.

Oh wow
Thanks
I had actually thought bout this too, but I had been tryna waive it aside
And that's more reason I also want to get to the bottom of her point
To know what it is she's really after
Re: What Do I Do? by bloomstar: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
She don get James, na you she want now....

Maybe she saw something in you that you can not even see.. Remember its online someone. You don't even know much truth about here.

See what you will do, for a moment, pause..tell her to stop the joke, that you don't wish to continue. Threatened her with blocking her off, she is causing issues with you and your friend. Be serious about it.

She will stop all those whining, she can't sleep without the thought of u and you believe it?

In conclusion, my brother run for your life. Even the Bible said jaakpaaa.
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
bloomstar:
She don get James, na you she want now....

Maybe she saw something in you that you can not even see.. Remember its online someone. You don't even know much truth about here.

See what you will do, for a moment, pause..tell her to stop the joke, that you don't wish to continue. Threatened her with blocking her off, she is causing issues with you and your friend. Be serious about it.

She will stop all those whining, she can't sleep without the thought of u and you believe it?

In conclusion, my brother run for your life. Even the Bible said jaakpaaa.

Seriously me too I'm tired jae
And I been wondering what's it with me that's so special bout me, but she keeps saying theres nothing,
Guess ima have to go with threatening her to scare her off
Lol, she does actually call me by midnight saying she cant sleep, shes just been thinking bout me and all that
And I'm always like ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
But I just always go with the flow since that's what I told my friend to do
Re: What Do I Do? by luminouz(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Oh Lord!!!

Another mudafvcking lie again this morning!!!

Is Romanceland cursed

Why dafuq are grown ass men wailing like this online?

This is the 3rd mudafvcking thread I will read so early this morning... Dafuq is wrong with y'all?

IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM NOT OBVIOUS FROM YOUR OWN POST? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
luminouz:
Oh Lord!!!

Another mudafvcking lie again this morning!!!

Is Romanceland cursed

Why dafuq are grown ass men wailing like this online?

This is the 3rd mudafvcking thread I will read so early this morning... Dafuq is wrong with y'all?

IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM NOT OBVIOUS FROM YOUR OWN POST? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If the solution is obvious in my post
Then be so kind and humane to point it out to me
I might've missed it somewhere
Instead of wailing and calling everything you come across lies...
Thank you
Re: What Do I Do? by luminouz(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
EarthFireH2o:

If the solution is obvious in my post
Then be so kind and humane to point it out to me
I might've missed it somewhere
Instead of wailing and calling everything you come across lies...
Thank you

This is a lie....

No grown ass man would be asking questions like a toddler because one girl wants you...what dafuq is so special in that for you to create a new thread to ask questions. Ain't you ballsy enough to fix this yourself?. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2020
luminouz:

This is a lie....

No grown ass man would be asking questions like a toddler because one girl wants you...what dafuq is so special in that for you to create a new thread to ask questions. Ain't you ballsy enough to fix this yourself?. undecided undecided undecided

I dont think you've pointed out any solution here though
And besides they said one who asks for the way never misses road
So I was only tryna ask
Someone might've had a similar situation and to know how they settled it and as well for anyone who might end up in similar situations to know how well to go about it sir
Re: What Do I Do? by EarthFireH2o(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Then how can a grownup believe in love at first sight?

Lol
If you quoted me right I didnt say I believed she's loved me at first sight

All I said was I wanted to play along to see where she's going with her tricks
Cause that's what I believe it is
Besides
Sheybi na person wey fine and rich girls dey fall in love at first sight with

(1) (Reply)

Watch!!! Twitter Users Drag Hushpuppi By Creating A Music Video For Him.(video) / If This Picture Were The Other Way Round........ / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.