Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Bleed My Last. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Bleed My Last. (307 Views)

Before I Bleed / I Bleed Easily / Never Forget To Bleed - By Prince Kabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bleed My Last. by kizi4chuks(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2020
At this moment, my heart bleeds, my soul aches, my journey is one with thorns. I allowed the sword of those whom I loved piece my throat, to my pains end. I have tried to stand in this world of men, but a slave is whom I became. Crawling and begging for everything I ever needed.

Through the journey of my life, through the story of my days, pain has riddled all, like a prisoner in chains, today I feel free, the next day, i feel the steel bounding chains that holds me from flight, from freedom.

Let the reddish blood flow across the ones I love, for it was this heart that I freely gave that they killed.

This world that promised happiness, that promised hope, that painted beautiful pictures but hid pain and hurt, promoted suffering, and embraced oppression.

Read more on..................kizzantel..com

(1) (Reply)

Amazries Stories / Basketball Court Outdoor / Smart Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.