Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno (7471 Views)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by kemicalreact: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
cry
ThatFairGuy:
Why all these jealousy? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

More than half of today's crisis always start with hate speech, igbo are very hostile to themselves not to talk to visitors.
[/s]
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Again like I said, if igbos were hostile to their visitors, then the south east should be the headquarters of ethnic and religious crises. But it is very peaceful. So Mr man, give me evidence that proves that igbos are hostile or at least, a testimony from an authentic source .stop listening to too much propaganda .

How many Hausa or Yoruba are even living in iboland to begin with? I visited South East around 2018, asking question na p, talking to them na wahala, they pick offense from asking for direction, they fight each other over land, kill themselves on mundane things

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Ooni:
The section of the mainstream media owned by our people is actually few like the nations, tribune and tvc etc but the difference is that they are owned by alleged corrupt Sw politicians projecting our yoruba ethnic interest unlike Ibo nollywood producers/businessmen whose interest is to make profit. Nonetheless, You hardly see any of those their mainstream nollywood movies glorifying Nigeria as a country and showing our flag like Hollywood does for America. I feel to them, that passes their message that they are not happy being called Nigerians. my opinion though
You this hypocrite again, go back to village and be selling akpu

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by oyatz(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Commercial activities in Nigeria are vast and are dominated by different peoples e.g

The sales and distribution of Petroleum products across Nigeria is dominated by Northern and to some extent Yoruba business men.

The sales of Paints, nails, roofing sheets are dominated by which tribe?

The sales of plastic pipes ,tanks and other plumbing materials.

Which tribe dominate the sales and distribution of textile materials like lace, guinea or Ankara?

Which tribe dominate the sales of plastic chairs, tables, plates, cups, buckets etc?

Sammy07:

Abi now.
If he said they dominate importation.
I will agree.

But he said commercial sector, which means doing retail business.

I don't know how they dominate, if I use Ondo state as an example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by oyatz(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Excuse me sir, which tribes dominate the sales, transportation and processing of cassava, maize, beans and Yams?

bamidelee:

You this hypocrite again, go back to village and be selling akpu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2020
oyatz:
Commercial activities in Nigeria are vast and are dominated by different peoples e.g

The sales and distribution of Petroleum products across Nigeria is dominated by Northern and to some extent Yoruba business men.

Which tribe dominate the sales and distribution of textile materials like lace, guinea or Ankara?

Which tribe dominate the sales of plastic chairs, tables, plates, cups, buckets etc?

Good, your first statement is what I want to hear.
When Reno says commercial activities is dominated by Igbos.

Cos the word dominate means influence / power over others

Which means every tribes dominates in their various commercial sector.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
oyatz:

In addition to what I wrote above, to answer this question.

Paragraph 3 Yoruba

Paragraph 4 Yoruba

Paragraph 5 Yoruba / Hausa

Paragraph 6 Yoruba

My answer is based on reality in south west

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Muna4real(f): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

How many Hausa or Yoruba are even living in iboland to begin with? I visited South East around 2018, asking question na p, talking to them na wahala, they pick offense from asking for direction, they fight each other over land, kill themselves on mundane things

Mr minority, there are many hausa and yoruba living in igbo land from petty traders to students. You haven't visited the south east so stop lying. Since I was born, I have never seen anyone who says that he has been treated badly in igbo land. By the way, I have never seen any ethnic group in Nigeria that do not fight themselves over some arguments. Some kill. Eg, the popular skull miners ,Boko Haram, e.t.c

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
oyatz:
Excuse me sir, which tribes dominate the sales, transportation and processing of cassava, maize, beans and Yams?

You shouldn't use agriculture.
Cos, each tribe dominate whatever they produce.

Soyabeans is found in North, south west and east

Beans is found in North, I think Oyo has beans

Cassava, yam are both in west, north, east and south south

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by History555: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The honorable minister of wailing affairs nairaland chapter on a working visit to the south east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

What I think, is that Reno knows that a lot of people are pained when he b talks about Igbos, so he loves to talk more about Igbos so that t house so people can remain in sadness.

Are you one of those people?

More like he enjoys making more enemies for Igbos and needlessly exposing you guys to attacks and criticism while he shields his own ethnic group from the spotlight.

With his talk here any intelligent person, Igbo included, would wonder why Omokri should claim Igbos "dominate" one sector and have somehow failed for "forgetting" to dominate another i.e the media. Everything na fight and "domination" with Igbos?

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SaintBeehot(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Yedebem:
[s][/s]
why you they do like this na
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by oceania100(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't no wat ure talking about, I'm from south south

Oga you are not from the SS. However, if truly you are from SS, I"m miffed that no body from SS have cautioned you for using the name of SS to foment troubles. You're always seen in Igbo related threads invited and unprovoked, cursing and disparaging.When the Igbo engage you now, the so-called "We SS" would suddenly appear to rant as usual. No one will caution you now for using the name of the GPZ to invite negative talks for the region. Be warned....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yebosola(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Good, your first statement is what I want to hear.
When Reno says commercial activities is dominated by Igbos.

Cos the word dominate means influence / power over others

Which means every tribes dominates in their various commercial sector.

People shouldn't mind Reno, he is a sadistic lunatic, has ever talk of his tribe? Y this his useless thread over Ibo with other tribe, I blame Igbos for not putting the idiot where he belongs.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Yebosola:

People shouldn't mind Reno, he is a sadistic lunatic, has ever talk of his tribe? Y this his useless thread over Ibo with other tribe, I blame Igbos for not putting the idiot where he belongs.
They're enjoying his praises now.

If he abuse them now, they'll be cursing him.
Like madam Kemi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by 900winer(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You shouldn't use agriculture. Cos, each tribe dominate whatever they produce.
Soyabeans is found in North, south west and east
Beans is found in North, I think Oyo has beans
Cassava, yam are both in west, north, east and south south
Bro just leave them with their audio domination.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by BabaRamota1980: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Reno is Ijaw, from SS. I have never heard the man talk about his own people, what they have, what they lack in the socio-economic inputs in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2020
900winer:

Bro just leave them with their audio domination.

Truth!
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by BabaRamota1980: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Oshigun:

More like he enjoys making more enemies for Igbos and needlessly exposing you guys to attacks and criticism while he shields his own ethnic group from the spotlight.

With his talk here any intelligent person, Igbo included, would wonder why Omokri should claim Igbos "dominate" one sector and have somehow failed for "forgetting" to dominate another i.e the media. Everything na fight and "domination" with Igbos?

Reno is trying to be a Pastor. He is preparing his flock and engineering their minds against when he returns to Nigeria and opens a church. Igbo money is sweet, Reno has his eyes on it.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2020
oceania100:

Oga you are not from the SS. However, if truly you are from SS, I"m miffed that no body from SS have cautioned you for using the name of SS to foment troubles. You're always seen in Igbo related threads invited and unprovoked, cursing and disparaging.When the Igbo engage you now, the so-called "We SS" would suddenly appear to rant as usual. No one will caution you now for using the name of the GPZ to invite negative talks for the region. Be warned....

Apart from my gentle comments (you will never see a foul comment by me)

1. I've nvr abuse any ibos apart from Kanu
2. I've not called any ibo names even when one of them called me a bastard twice
3. What I post here are the truth, there are not insult
4. I don't hate ibos, sometimes I do taunt (I'm coming clean here) but most time I get angry at their obvious lies
5. I hate that ibos are supporting Kanu insult of other tribes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

The honorable minister of wailing affairs nairaland chapter on a working visit to the south east.

Kanu minion, hope u v contribute ur #1000?
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Vanguard is owned by an Ishekiri man

Channels by a man from Auchi

Thisday and Sun by igbo men

Only Punch, Tribune, Premium times, The Nation is owned by Yorubas

Please enough of this propaganda

Nollywood scripts in which majority of the cast are igbos are written by igbos themselves.

Igbos are not the only players in Nollywood.

The Guardian is owned by Urhobos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Kharashy1(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
KHARAWISE PLUMBING SERVICE
Experts in all aspects!
OUR SERVICES: Irrigation,Residential Plumbing service(bathroom Plumbing, Plumbing leaks,kitchen Plumbing and outside Plumbing) water installation and repairs!
CALL NOW FOR FREE ESTIMATION....A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE YOU!

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08079116360

EMAIL:olanrewajukharashy@gmail.com
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by oceania100(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

2. I've not called any ibo names even when one of them called me a bastard twice
4. I don't hate ibos, sometimes I do taunt (I'm coming clean here) but most time I get angry at their obvious lies

This particular thread have nothing to do with KANU/IPOB. The article was not written by Igbo man either. As usual, you have turned it into Igbo bashing thread under the banner of SS. No body will stop you from wearing tribalism and bigotry like garment or chewing it like Akara perhaps your life depends on it. But stop using SS as cover when you're called out. Be warned......

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Tell them. Osun igr is greater than the entire south east. Oya osun pay salary for where, pay pension i die.
grin afonja express news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Karlifate: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
kiss

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You heard it from Kanu? He also said this

Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."[s]

This Yoruba boy can lie oo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Kanu minion, hope u v contribute ur #1000?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Let me add my own

Their parents also lied to them hundreds of igbos were killed in a useless python dance .

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2020
oceania100:

This particular thread have nothing to do with KANU/IPOB. The article was not written by Igbo man either. As usual, you have turned it into Igbo bashing thread under the banner of SS. No body will stop you from wearing tribalism and bigotry like garment or chewing it like Akara perhaps your life depends on it. But stop using SS as cover when you're called out. Be warned......

He is from Kaduna state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku / We Will Not Go With Biafra / Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.