Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks (59388 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by ijustdey: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2020
2 Lagos housemaids defile employer’s daughters with fingers, sticks

Two Lagos housemaids, probably from hell, were docked at the Igbosere Magistrates’ court on Tuesday, charged with defiling their employer’s daughters.

The sexual assault was done with their fingers and wooden sticks, causing their victims severe injuries.

The maids, from Benue state, were identified as Peace Sunday, aged 19 and Bose Augustine aged 18.

Their pleas were not taken, when the case was mentioned in court today.

They were charged with three counts of unlawful and indecent penetration sexually into the virginal and anus of two girls, a two-year-old and a 17 year-old, with fingers and wooden sticks.

The presiding Magistrate in charge of emergency cases at the court, Mrs Doja Ojo, ordered that the accused persons be temporarily remanded at the police station pending the advice from the office of the Directorate of Public Prosecution, ( DPP).

The maids were arrested by the Police at the Ilasan Division, Lekki, following the complaints of the parents of the
their two victims.

The Divisional Police Officer, DPO, CSP Onyinye Onwua Meagbu immediately directed her team at the juvenile and women section, led by Inspector Orukoton Lonikola, to investigate the matter.

The investigation led to the charge at Igbosere Magistrates’ Court .

Police Prosecution Counsel, Inspector Peace Chukwudi told the court in charge No C/52Q/2020 that the accused persons committed the offence between 24 and 27 May, 2020 at Lekki Garden Horizon 2 Estate, Lekki, where they work and live with the two complainants.

Chukwudi informed the court that the parents of the victims reported to the Police that they left their daughters aged 2 and 17 in the care of the accused persons and went to work.

Before they returned their maids allegedly defiled their daughters with fingers and wooden stick and in the process inflicted severe injuries on their private parts .

Chwkwudi said that following the report, the Police referred the victims to Mirabel Medical Centre for examination.

The medical report, she said, revealed that the accused persons had defiled the victims several times with fingers and wooden sticks.

She said the offences the accused persons committed were punishable under sections 411 and 261 of the criminal law of Lagos State, 2015.

Magistrate Doja Ojo adjourned the case till 4 July 2020 for the DPP reports.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/10/2-lagos-housemaids-defile-employers-daughters-with-fingers-sticks/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Emmacolinho(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
All this generation thinks about is sex!!! Same generation that took the population of Nigeria from 90M to over 200M.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Tueh...spits on em modafvckers

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Smh

Men try respecting unaselves Na
undecided

Is the pehnis so hard to control? undecided

If you are a rapist quote me con type nonsense and watch how fellow sick men will rape your mama in your presence undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by serverconnect(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Ooh rape again. I hate this shit.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Not again
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by yanabasee1(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2020
The FG should put an end to this rape ish..... Make a law to castrate or die by hanging......

This is becoming too much.... Everyday, rape case!!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:
All this generation thinks about is sex!!! Same generation that took the population of Nigeria from 90M to over 200M.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Tueh...spits on em modafvckers
Oga, Shut up your mouth dia.
your Old Generation has Looted, dismantled and shambalized our economy.Look at Abacha that stole all our future till this day
Your old generation are still in power stealing and killing.
Your Old Generation is the reason Nigeria is cursed
We, the new generation can't come and kill ourselves
Since you old fools are still running this Country
Until you corrupt Evil generation die off, Nigeria will Change
Blame your Old Generation for putting us in this mess

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by EzzyCarter: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2020
The devil lives in women too...
"women ain't safe amongst men anymore", hope ya'll are safe with your fellow women now ? grin . Imagine, penetrating those helpless girls with sticks urghh! sad

For those lexicallly or grammatically challenged,

MAID: A female servant or cleaner (short for maidservant).

So ya'll ranting about men all over the thread should STFU!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by OakConsultNG: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2020
This is serious..

Meanwhile, in other news, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by nanauju(f): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2020
I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1800

Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

Location is Lagos

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by XXLMANDIGO: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2020
With this ugly trend. I am afraid of new dates, I don't want to be implicated and pasted online and in newspapers. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by philip0906(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

[s]Men try respecting unaselves Na
undecided

If you are a rapist quote me con type nonsense and watch how fellow sick men will rape your mama in your presence[/s] undecided
Next time read before jumping into posts...The girls were defiled by your fellow female folks and NOT men.

Oya, what do you say about this?

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by lekki1444: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
shocked awon lesbians

5 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by buyhairs: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Best offer is for parents to care for their children. Damn nannies and maids. Children go through a lot unsaid and unreported. This ungodly act has always been there and Death sentence cannot stop it. (people hardly think of Death while in the act) PARENTS! GUARD YOUR WARDS JEALOUSLY. EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by hamid6249: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Rape is the order of the day ...last week na coro, last month na bandit,last year na fulani herdsmen

Naija ti sumi
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by manuelcc(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Bignuell(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
This rape matter tire me. I swear angry
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Openbusiness: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
So the 17 years old teenage girl was just looking like a dundee while 2 teenage house helps were inserting sticks and hands inside her vagina? May God not allow us to born and raise mumu children.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Olalan(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
This is sickening
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Boredasf: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
No be covid 19 again now nah rape.
I smell propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Kingluqman(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Rape Rape Rape

Kilode grin
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by AlphaStorm: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

Men try respecting unaselves Na
undecided

If you are a rapist quote me con type nonsense and watch how fellow sick men will rape your mama in your presence undecided

Check d Title again . It says "Housemaids"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Lashist(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Why cant we see the pictures of the female rapists...The writer of this article is biased. Their pictures need to be seen the way male rapists are shown...no peace for any rapist angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
When i say we should shoot them in the head when caught.

One idiot was telling me killing is a sin and instead we should castrate them.

When a castrated person bcomes frustrated. This is what happens, they use all manner of equipment to abuse girls because they are angry dey couldn't feel d urge on the dick anymore.

When a castrated person bcoms frustrated on sex matter. Dey become serial killers by using sticks to rape females. Some wil go as far as kidnapping a male and female and force dem to have sex in his presence for amusement

Any guilty party found, DO THIS

Modified
Didnt read to the point of knowin its a female raping another female. Now i know after some1 pointed that out.
I don tire dey read all these cases, na why.
I just want any guilty party shot in the head irrespective of gender

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by iyatrustee(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Wickedness!
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Lesbians gini?

Ladycewhy come o, before you say na only man dey rape, com see something o

These maid funny o, 2 years old? wetin dem go gain now? Many people don mad

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by janedonez(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Wickedness all over the earth

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by kenzysmith: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
some men re just wicked how much be ashawo 300 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.