Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks (59382 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
prophetfire:
Oga abi U be madam, de suspects are young ladies. Check out de meaning of maid in the dictionary. Even their names show their gender. Read and understand before U spew de bile U have.
I have made my comments.i don't owe anybody any explanation or analysis
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chris2863:

Illiteracy is too bad.... Don't you read before commenting or you don't understand the story?
ignored
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
valirex:

Did you even read it at all undecided. Females carried the act and not males. Gosh even if you are too dumb to read the whole post the heading/Topic describes it all undecided
and so cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by loswhite(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:
When i say we should shoot them in the head when caught.

One idiot was telling me killing is a sin and instead we should castrate them.

When a castrated person bcomes frustrated. This is what happens, they use all manner of equipment to abuse girls because they are angry dey couldn't feel d urge on the dick anymore.

When a castrated person bcoms frustrated on sex matter. Dey become serial killers by using sticks to rape females. Some wil go as far as kidnapping a male and female and force dem to have sex in his presence for amusement

Any guilty party found, DO THIS

Modified
Didnt read to the point of knowin its a female raping another female. Now i know after some1 pointed that out.
I don tire dey read all these cases, na why.
I just want any guilty party shot in the head irrespective of gender
This is why Nigeria as a country can never go forward... If only we can show the same passion for corruption the same way we show for fake rape trending stories

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:

All because of the "struggle" for FTC, you ignored the entire article. So Bose get "pehnis"?
BTW, Seun no dey pay FTC �
Bose is a unisex name cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
fabuloz1:

I don't know why to read and comprehend is so difficult for most of you. I bet you didn't read but jumped into conclusions. Ode of the first order
back to sender cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
kilokeys:
You are an embittered monkey as u didn't see it was maids, your gender that raped the child.
irredeemable fool cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by kachi19: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
some men re just wicked how much be ashawo 300 naira

Are you that dumb that you couldn't read to see that it was "Housemaids" ie women not men... For Bleep Sake!!!
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Blackdisciple(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
kenzysmith:

You better read carefully b4 commenting

those are female folks not men
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
hopexter:

The rapists are females bro. I thought you read the article before jumping to the comment section. undecided
and so cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
princeade86:
read well again bro and understand. This time, slowly. Women rape daughters, not men. That's why they used stick
undecided
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
iamkingdaniel:

You didn't read the write up.
ehen kilokan e? cool
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
Make una dey read before commenting naa.. maid na man
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Na girl's do that to fellow girls, did u read the news at all,?
no and....? undecided
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Blackdisciple(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
I know female folks will keep mute on this one and even if they comment it will be like this..... ( wicked people ), ( hmmm)

but if it was a guy that committed the crime they will take it upon themselves

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Nickymezor(f): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
What a tale...E really tire me... Very soon we go hear say tables HV been turned.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Blackdisciple(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ya'll that comment wrongfully on this, Ya'll are haters of men that's why when u saw rape u thought it was a guy and refused to read then just into conclusion...

YA'LL ARE HATERS OF MEN , EVEN SOME OF THE MEN THEMSELVES ARE HATERS OF THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
I think Even the devil is getting confused right now.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by fantastic1: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

Next time read before jumping into posts...The girls were defiled by your fellow female folks and NOT men.

Oya, what do you say about this?
She read it. English is too difficult for her�

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by chukwumzurum(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
2 housemaids, 18 and 19 years respectively rapes oga's daughters 17 and 2 yrs..
I see ojoro ohh... I'll bet it that the 17 year old oga's daughter is a culprit...
This matter is beyond this surface tales...
And it has been going on for awhile...... Hmmmm
Well, kudos to the 3 upcoming lesbians, I just pity the real minor there, others are adults already.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by victorian(f): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
eni4real:
Where do you see young men looking for ladies who will pay their 'groom price'? Are you for real?? grin

Ha! They are increasing in numbers. The broke and hustling guys.

They are all over.
So nauseating.

They always catch magas on ladies who are desperate for marriage, wey their ears no dEy here I wan marry u. And you know I love you. Lol
cheesy
That's why I only deal with the rich and accomplished guys.
I can't shout!
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Darkzayn: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
get out of my mention I didn't comment because of you.if you don't like it fok off
he goat
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by philip0906(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
victorian:

[s]Ha! They are increasing in numbers. The broke and hustling guys.

They are all over.
So nauseating.

They always catch magas on ladies who are desperate for marriage, wey their ears no dEy here I wan marry u. And you know I love you. Lol
cheesy[/s]
I can't shout!
You've been dealing with elusive rich and accomplished guys for years, when will you finally get hitched by one? Or don't they find you desirable to hitch you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by kilokeys(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
irredeemable fool cool
hahahaha
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by SmartyPants(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:

What u see at first may not be same as mine

The subject of that headline is RAPE.

That caught my attention, and I admit not reading all thru coz of rape cases getting attention nowadays.

So even after admitting my mistake, u still could come up with that comment.

Clap 4ursef, u r a champion.

Yes because it was equally annoying that you obviously thought speaking was more important than listening. As result of yours and others comments like yours, we have the first page filled with irrelevant comments that detract from the discussion. I think this goes beyond admitting you made a mistake to asking yourself why you really did not sit down and read the write up. Why is talking more important than listening to understand?
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Emmacolinho(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Oga, Shut up your mouth dia.
your Old Generation has Looted, dismantled and shambalized our economy.Look at Abacha that stole all our future till this day
Your old generation are still in power stealing and killing.
Your Old Generation is the reason Nigeria is cursed
We, the new generation can't come and kill ourselves
Since you old fools are still running this Country
Until you corrupt Evil generation die off, Nigeria will Change
Blame your Old Generation for putting us in this mess

I am in my 20's, a graduate and now and I dare to say that I don't care whosoever is in power. I do my hustle and I pay my bills I'd advise you to stop looking for where to put your blames and start working SMARTLY. I wish you well in your good endeavor and remember...we have no government. Work until you don't even have time for politics anymore.
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:

I am in my 20's, a graduate and now and I dare to say that I don't care whosoever is in power. I do my hustle and I pay my bills I'd advise you to stop looking for where to put your blames and start working SMARTLY. I wish you well in your good endeavor and remember...we have no government. Work until you don't even have time for politics anymore.
How can you tell me to work when there is no government??
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Emmacolinho(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
How can you tell me to work when there is no government??
Then die poor nah or continue waiting for Palliatives and giveaway.
*Spits again*
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Then die poor nah or continue waiting for Palliatives and giveaway.

*Spits again*
Lol not everyone is slaving themselves like you. I'm doing very well without sweat. I'm enjoying my family wealth so it's you guys that are slaves working for penut change grin grin grin
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
victorian:

Ha! They are increasing in numbers. The broke and hustling guys.

They are all over.
So nauseating.

cheesy
I can't shout!
Sound like a movie shocked shocked
Single ladies are not that rich grin
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by princealexndre(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

Men try respecting unaselves Na
undecided

Is the pehnis so hard to control? undecided

If you are a rapist quote me con type nonsense and watch how fellow sick men will rape your mama in your presence undecided
hmm It is well pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks by willyjacs(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

Men try respecting unaselves Na
undecided

Is the pehnis so hard to control? undecided

If you are a rapist quote me con type nonsense and watch how fellow sick men will rape your mama in your presence undecided
read the post all over again nd feel the embarrassment u just sank urself in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.