Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (6271 Views)

Don't Update Your Redmi Phones To Android 11 OS If You Don't Want To Loose These / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
are you using a redmi device
Of course yes
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2020
TrollKiller:

Please Dont engage this guy to an argument. Its a waste of e-space and time

Don't be scared.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by losdiose(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Because you butresssed my position

I wonder how peeps like you see unnecessary bantering that won't drop a buck in ur purse as a way of life?
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Of course yes
then you don't know what you are saying
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
then you don't know what you are saying

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2020
losdiose:

I wonder how peeps like you see unnecessary bantering that won't drop a buck in ur pursue as a way of life?
Like this dropped mega bucks in your purse.

Next time you're motivated to quote me... Ensure that you spell check your words.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by XOTHEHOST(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Jazzlite post=90510952][/quote]you dey lie abeg am using the same redmi note 7 i dey play heavy games like pubg cod steady steady no issue at all

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by khingTony(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
you are posting tweets of November 2019 just to spite Xiaomi

This is absurdly ridiculous

I'm not a Xiaomi Fan, I just thought I should tell you that you are trying so hard to make people see a con in their phones

19 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
you dey lie abeg am using the same redmi note 7 i dey play heavy games like pubg cod steady steady no issue at all

That's note 7. Not redmi 7
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
There are several reasons for this. It is common global knowledge that Xiaomi devices have been experiencing battery drain due to the miui 11 updates.. This issue is not limited to just a product from the Xiaomi stable rather it is a pervasive phenomenon across the range of xiaomi devices ....

The DEALBREAKER IS THAT XIAOMI HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR ATTEMPT TO FIX THIS ISSUE IN ANY WAY.
you're so desperate to prove ur point that you went to dig up 2019 tweets to rant here...lol...

7 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Because you butresssed my position

What position? undecided You picked my post out of context and posted it in a group chat that is unrelated. Is something wrong with you? Don't use my post to misinform people. I ask that you delete it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2020
TrollKiller:

Very obvious

He is looking for attention, for someone to banter with.

Can you imagine?... I was joking with a user that wanted to try out a beta ROM (keyword, BETA )on his RN8 Pro. This guy took the post and is trying to insinuate that all updates will cause problems.

Just how ridiculous he is trying to rope me into whatever point he is trying to make. This is a deliberate act of misinformation and it goes against the Nairaland rule 8.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
The rate at which my battery drains is annoying. I'm considering selling the phone off

What phone is it cause I'm interested in buying it.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
More Xiaomi has failed

And you posted that from a Tecno device. That volume bar gave you away. You don't use or own a device so what issues do you have with an OS you don't use? You post screenshots of users who have complaints some are based on MiUI 12 beta and from over 6 months ago and you're passing them as fact?

PS: If you want to prove you use a Xiaomi phone SS this page and your about section. Let's be guided please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Na dis iphone now be d gbege oo. New ones keep coming out and expensive, rendering the previous ones semi useless coz i heard ones a new one is released, they send bugs to old versions, so customers go fit frustrate to buy new ones wey price fit buy land.

Dnt knw how true that allegation is though

Apple did admit to slowing down iPhone 6s device to get them to upgrade. They still do, but not for that reason. They said it was to get older iPhones battery to last longer not sure how far they went with the claim.

iPhones becoming semi useless as you put it is because if the users. Everyone wants the new iPhone so they quickly get rid of the old one and buy a new one. With the rising prices of the recent iPhones the trend has seemed to reduce to some degree.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by tellsblinks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

And you posted that from a Tecno device. That Volume bar gave you away. You don't use or own a device so what issues do you have with an OS you don't use? You post screenshots of users who have complaints some are based on MiUI 12 beta and from over 6 months ago and you're passing them as fact?

PS: If you want to prove you use a Xiaomi phone SS this page and your about section. Let's be guided please.

just watch and see, either he stops commenting oe he avoids the task you said he should do

see the maga na, he is snapping an unboxed phone and claim it's his phone

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hey you. Keep quayet all of you. I am busy with my redmi 7
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

And you posted that from a Tecno device. That volume bar gave you away. You don't use or own a device so what issues do you have with an OS you don't use? You post screenshots of users who have complaints some are based on MiUI 12 beta and from over 6 months ago and you're passing them as fact?

You need eye drops
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

You need eye drops

Do it. A simple SS. You think we're all stupid yeah? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by talut(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

No they didn't. Read the screenshots. Instead they started pushing miui12 which is even worse
you do know everyone on miui 12 officially is a beta tester right?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by TrebleChamp(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well am on the latest Miui 11.0.11 and my battery is still giving me joy. Redmi 8 user here

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by adeniyilamlek(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
am just a Xiaomi user not a fanatic,ur matter tired me ooo dis is my fifth Xiaomi phone and I don't experience battery issue so far.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by nightbuzzer: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
lol shame oooooo XIAOMI yash done open
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by nightbuzzer: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Well am on the latest Miui 11.0.11 and my battery is still giving me joy. Redmi 8 user here
its a lie ... Shame shame shame is a shame
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by nightbuzzer: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
talut:

you do know everyone on miui 12 officially is a beta tester right?
Oga stop saying this Bug is killing them . If its transsion ya all will come out to say trash na its your turn
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by Jazzlite: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Do it. A simple SS. You think we're all stupid yeah? undecided

No not all.
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by 10thElement: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
SO that OP talktalk4u was right about too many bugs on Xiaomi and they are hiding it from nigerians with their paid fans . Last last the so called Xiaomi is trash grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by 10thElement: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you want to know how bad and stupid XIAOMI phone is ask Indain Users they will give you 1M reasons not to buy Xiaomi
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by 10thElement: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Way those MI Paid Fan Boys who talk trash on other brand s.....
Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by losdiose(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is sh*t

I hate unproven fact

I have been following this thread, but the creator haven't proven anything concrete

I am an Infinix S5 user

All fones have bugs

But as far as I can tell, Transsion is no match for Xiaomi mobile devices cos Transsion is way behind

Let's just stop this unnecessary banter an move ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by TrollKiller(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
na wa oooo... These guys no see anything to pin on xiaomi so they have resorted to slander and libel.

It is well. Na xiaomi i go buy lass lass.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update by jamesope04(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Screenshot your"about phone" page, you couldn't. Definitely you are not using one. But your claim doesn't stop people from buying. Go to the thread store and check through the Internet market, you will see people clearing xiaomi deals every day. Maybe they are selling them to ghost.

Check offline stores, those without technical know-how are clearing other brands too.

But mind you, e get one time wey pampers dey reign as a sole diaper, but now, molfix, huggies and other brands don split market for them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira / Latest 2020 Movies You Should Watch This Weekend | Direct Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.