Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido’s House (709 Views)

My Neighbors Moved Out Because Of Me / Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / ''no,it's Not Juju. Chef Chioma Has Gotten Davido Through Dishes''-zone 2 Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido’s House by Beadysworld: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
LOUDMOUTH NIGERIA JOURNALIST, Kemi Olunloyo has made new revelations regarding developments between Davido and Chioma after Davido’s cheating allegations surfaced on the internet.

Kemi has revealed that Chioma has moved out of Davido’s house and was at the motor park heading to Igboland, and one will be wondering what could Chioma be looking for at Igboland why her parents are resident in Lagos, She also said......
Please read more here https://beadysworld.tv/loudmouth-nig-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-said-chioma-has-moved-out-of-davidos-house/

Re: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido’s House by ettaetta(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2020
not my business shaaa, but I know Davido always wants to be in the news

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me / A Simple Trick To Cure Erectile Dysfunction / The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.