Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96585 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Strongbest(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
This isn't funny at all! If this is true may they be truly dealt with.

Can you imagine the rubbish? They make illegal money and still have the guts to even flaunt it on the internet, making those hustling legally ashamed of themselves.

I pity those admiring people on the internet sha.
Nothing gives you peace of mind like legit hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by okrote4real: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Still scamming when the world is looking for succour. Anybody envying men or women posing luxuriously on social media are the victims of this act.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AllenSpencer: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Boredasf:
Oga stfu!
People worked back then and got the fruits of their labour....in full!
Compare that with today where corporations own everything a human needs to survive and you have to work for them and get paid peanuts...or else you starve.

To make matters worse, these corporations are all promoting a certain materialistic lifestyle that the vast majority of mankind can't maintain...hence the need to engage in crime just to "keep up".
How many employees can even afford a home now without a loan? Whereas home building back in the days used to be a community thing(you help me I help you).

If you don't know how the world really works please STFU.
[/s]

Gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nnemuka(f): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
one by one they will be caught and disgraced
Mompha
Invictus obi
Hushpappi
Efe Martin's
whatever berry
All of them should be dealt with

The rest of you on nairaland doing bitcoins and gift card scam be ready because in a little time karma will visit.
Bunch of lazy yoots

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
pretydiva:
Serves them right. And these are some person's role model. Smh

They should enjoin their stay in prison
Gbe enu e soun. Who told you theyre going to prison. You know nothing kid

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Barbsamiin: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thank God.

We now know his source of income no more brag and Rolls royce show up on IG again, we're waiting for his brother's ( mompha ) own.

These guys dupes so many senseless nigerian youths into criminal act just to get rich and fast money.

Hustle in legit.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yedebem: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:
[/s]

Gibberish!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Surfondsystems: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Met this dude once in dubai and i chook am yarn like joke,i remember telling him bros u don turn celeb o do easy make u no draw unnecessary heat come our side wey want to be like u when we grow up sha..i think say the mumu go code say i dey tell am make him calm down but still e no hear,see am now..u can only last in this game when u stay cool headed and eat codedly..sometimes i wonder how God helps some of us to still be sane cos the truth is that e get some kind money wey u go touch and u go just MAD naturally come begin believe say u be mini god and untouchables thus showing urself anyhow..Anyway guys make this money o but at the same time be wise,its all about the greens fam.

On code.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
Once you are EXTRADITED to the US for any crime, you are as good as gone. Go and ask world famous billionaire drug kingpins like El Chapo etc. Hushpuppi is gone forever.
Dont conclude yet. Its not yet uhuru. Even though i doubt this news, I still see huspoppy walking freely.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Kaydans(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
When phyno sang in telling person: "you no get work u just the show money" it was deep.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Greensquard(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Imaginary hood , you done made it up don't ya?? He done made up hoax stories mehn this nigga a prankster �

Rotfl..nigger what u say or do or feel doesnt change shit about me and who iam so carry on and believe whatever u want,im still far richer than ur ass and will always be holms.. grin ;Dit is what it is,u are so insignificant in my world..thats all ul ever hear from me
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ripama: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within
As always in Nigeria cos they can subsequently bribe their way thru but with FBI, ECTF.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AllenSpencer: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Futuragetty:

Lies, many people do drugs biz over there, DEA never get them finish. Just imagine if hushpuppi was in his crib at his village, somewhere inside Kwara state. with no Instagram, no fame.
He would grow to even go into legit biz, like buy a football club abroad.

You watch too much American movies.

Guys are been nabbed every month in the US

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yedebem: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

You watch too much American movies.

Guys are been nabbed every month in the US
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Effulgent(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Necksonnel:
Why are many Nigerians blaming this guys for there backwardness or for been broke. Always looking for someone to blame, because this guys get their money through fraud doesn't you should not hustle and make your money through legit way. The two no dey stop each other. Bitter souls

The truth is that they have made it (making money through legit means) harder . Take for example the guy that mentioned having problems receiving payment for freelancing because he is a Nigerian while other African countries receive payment without stress or the time we saw some of Dubai companies specially wrote in their vacancy forms that they do not want Nigerians to apply, and I'm sure you know the reason why except you are an hypocrite ...

There was a time I was dealing with some south Africans and some other African countries, do you know what happened.. the particular person organising the deal specifically said he dosent like having anything to do with Nigerians

that's to tell you how much these guys have made legal living harder for us..... Even our fellow Africans dey fear us

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AllenSpencer: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
[/s]

Balderdash!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by gaventa: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
How?
Made4naijalove:
This bastards will not allow innocent Nigeria’s with legit job have the way, they have paint us black
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Omeleyi: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stewart883:

Every little thing u guys call "God" Nigerians are the most hypocrite bunch I have ever seen. Someone has been arrested for scam and you pray for him Continue

So is now bad to plead God to forgive a lost soul and also save him from evil guys in probably his next abode I see!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:
Nigerians and their IQ of entitlement.
hushpuppi nor tie your leg and hand make you nor work legit and enjoy your legit millions.

it's all a choice
work legit... you die
work fraud... you die

it's all a choice.
stupid talk

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .

you have the mind of a thief. efcc fall on you dia !

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by gaventa: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
And you think all of this is because of internet fraud?? Oh lord since when has Nigeria had a bad image in the outside world. You really think a country with a president that’s borrowing up and down has prestige in the international scenemost people are just intimidated haters that’s the truth
Effulgent:

The truth is that have made it (making money through legit means) harder . Take for example the guy that mentioned having problems receiving payment for freelancing because he is a Nigerian while other African countries receive payment without stress or the time we saw some of Dubai companies specially wrote in their vacancy forms that they do not want Nigerians to apply, and I'm sure you know the reason why except you are an hypocrite ...

There was a time I was dealing with some south Africans and some other African countries, do you know what happened.. the particular person organising the deal specifically said he dosent like having anything to do with Nigerians

that's to tell you how much these guys have made legal living harder for us..... Even our fellow Africans dey fear us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Trueteller0147: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
may God bring him out safetely. may God shame his enemies. Neva pray for a nigga downfall because you can't be him. hustle your own, hustle must pay bad belle people
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by baby124: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Barbsamiin:
Thank God.

We now know his source of income no more brag and Rolls royce show up on IG again, we're waiting for his brother's ( mompha ) own.

These guys dupes so many senseless nigerian youths into criminal act just to get rich and fast money.

Hustle in legit.

Most of hush puppies cars were rented. He’s a great liar
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Apologize(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
When SecretService won get ur time , nothing de stop them oh cool

If you like travel from Anambara to Cambodia. From Cambodia to Antarctica.

As you dey reach Antarctica Dem dey there they wait for you. grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by baby124: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Trueteller0147:
may God bring him out safetely. may God shame his enemies. Neva pray for a nigga downfall because you can't be him. hustle your own go pay bad belle people
Not for at least 20yrs. 20yrs of sharing the same cell with killers, maniacs and rapists. They will rape your boy tire. These hardened criminals like ajebutter boys like Hushpuppi. You think Nigerian prison is bad. Take a tour of US MALE prisons and you will go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by BuhariEXPlAINED: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
i dont understand o undecided if you lose your job in the US,the govt will pay you while you search for another.
yes but there are conditions, you must actively search for a job while you are unemployed and many other conditions
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by studentofTruth: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
If he's guilty, thank God he's caught! Those evil creatures need to be taken out of our society. While I don't know his sources of income, I know that a lot of Nigerians are into fraud, and it's damaging our collective image.

Even those of us in legitimate online businesses are treated as fraudsters because fraud is now so rampant that people don't believe again that it's possible to do legitimate online business from home.

I know the persecutions I have suffered from neighbors and the people in my area, most of whom are frustrated fraudster projecting their image on another person. Sit down, put in the hardwork, and learn a legitimate skills that you can freelance online; NO, they wouldn't do that. they're looking for format. A bunch of lazy fools.

I completely agree with Mr President: a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy!

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Resees: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
As a Nigerian American living here this crap is all over the news infact the whole USA news station are signing about this fools this morning.I am hugely Embrassed!!Total disgrace

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Trueteller0147: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Omeleyi:
Hush nigga! guyman don kiss dust. u don chop life small, e no easy to dey ride latest model whip n dey bang fresh punna on a regular like u did... You really applied the saying 'make it or die trying'. I believe you won't regret nada because u chop small life. May God forgive and keep you safe from those homos in America jail. Take heart bro cool
God will shame his enemies. guy hustle hard stop hating another nigga because he's successful. nobody is perfect. even you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.