Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96474 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
stupid talk
like it or not
life is full of choices.
this is the path he has chosen.
we all made choices.
so do not be the judge to another mans choice.

you do not have that right.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by losdiose(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
tundchip2:
Mompha ran to Nigeria or he also would have been in a US prison now.

Invictus was about to run away to Nigeria, he was nabbed on the way.

Long story short, if you commit a fraud crime and the Fbi, is on you,

Run to Nigeria. We protect our own here as far as money is involved. after 3 weeks of enjoyment in Efcc's cell, you'll be released.

But if you were to be unfortunate to be nabbed abroad, brother, you're fucke.d.

I'm slow but legit. Watch my latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktmIIZVPoLY

How time flies

I lived in the same area with the late Endurance Idahor in Benin City.

Continue to rest on Endurance
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Mompha is next
Heya hush.
You were too greedy
Still u no quit
Dem no born am well to enter yankee
He go finally enter yankee
E fit call one of him clients to bail am
But hush u gonnabe behind bars for decades
U go loose weight
U go old
Dem go rape u tire
U fit even poof sef
U would end up a psycho
2020 na bad year

Always acting like a kid.
Dey upload up and down
Yankee has done it again
Given hollywood another chance to shoot a movie
Another effing hater. Face your life, leave huspuppy alone. He would surely be freed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tianshie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She is a US citizen, that's why she used "us". Nigerians in the US or Nigerian Americans.

She is not a US citizen. Her sons are. She's a bald-faced liar you know. Jumped bail in Georgia, and is on the wanted list in America. She is no different than Hushpuppi. Only thing is she is a "media" crook.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Resees: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
They scammed about 8 different states Jesus Christ.What exactly is wrong with Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

like it or not
life is full of choices.
this is the path he has chosen.
we all made choices.
so do not be the judge to another mans choice.

you do not have that right.
stupid talk still. His choices affect legitimate Nigerians negativity. So get that into your empty skull

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by OKTolu: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
H!hmmmm
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Trueteller0147: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
baby124:

Not for at least 20yrs. 20yrs of sharing the same cell with killers, maniacs and rapists. They will rape your boy tire. These hardened criminals like ajebutter boys like Hushpuppi. You think Nigerian prison is bad. Take a tour of US MALE prisons and you will go for deliverance.
he's coming out soon. stopong hating on him. he didn't steal from you. pray for him instead so that your own go better
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Futuragetty: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You watch too much American movies.

Guys are been nabbed every month in the US
You don't know shit. People get away with a lot of things.
Even American as a nation get away with a lot. Just read about Venezuela. Read about Libya, Read about Cuba. US had in the past, Sold drugs via CIA agents to buy weapons so as to fight for a regime change. They're as bad as Hushpuppi.
They fight Fraud AKA Yahoo Yahoo but will welcome our Nigeria looted Resources in Their country.

in the worlds of Errigga, They never pay finish.
Slaves worked in their cotton farms for over a century with pay.
I have no pity for them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Boredasf: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
oh please!!
If you can't counter me with facts stfu!
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

You're d stupid one that should focus on your life. Huspuppy is not d cause of your misfortune.
I'm sure if the Nigerian image had not been battered by the likes of hush puppy, your life will be better than it is right now. Nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AllenSpencer: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
oh please!!
If you can't counter me with facts stfu!

Same gibberish!

Your balderdash does not deserve a response.

Its outright bunkum!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
stupid talk still. His choices affect legitimate Nigerians negativity. So get that into your empty skull

haha excuse of a failure.
so hushpuppi stopped you from travelling out of Nigeria.
haha....

one day your pikin go ask you where u dey when your mates were hustling. your answer will be hsushpippi.

dude get a job... you must be a lazy youth.
haha can't stop laffing grin it's like blaming Jonathan, Buhari or the past presidents for your inability to become useful in life.

na today... man must work hard and try to live an ok life. no excuses whatsoever.
people get rich in the desert... it's all about ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Boredasf: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
olodo!
You no get anything wey you fit talk sef grin
Abeg shift!
AllenSpencer:

Same gibberish!

Your balderdash does not deserve a response.

Its outright bunkum!
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Empresstilda(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Finally.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by somehow: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ripama:

As always in Nigeria cos they can subsequently bribe their way thru but with FBI, ECTF.

it has nothing to do with bribing, rather getting a fair hearing

living a loud lifestyle is not an offense, stealing to do that is, so why judge him based on the former when the latter is yet to be legally established?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by somehow: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
TUANKU:
Who judged him?
look in the mirror and also read through the thread
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
tianshie:

She is not a US citizen. Her sons are. She's a bald-faced liar you know. Jumped bail in Georgia, and is on the wanted list in America. She is no different than Hushpuppi. Only thing is she is a "media" crook.

Kemi is a US citizen, take it or leave it, how can you live in the US, worked and have children in the US without figuring yourself out?
Post the Georgia and American list, let's see.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Karemarealty288(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Gucci is already designing his prison cloth.. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Omeleyi: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Trueteller0147:
God will shame his enemies. guy hustle hard stop hating another nigga because he's successful. nobody is perfect. even you

Lols, hating kwa? I've been reading of this saying here on nairaland, " hustle make efcc no come your area carry niggas and leave u behind " ... Secret service doesn't give a flying fvck about one who doesn't have a case to answer. For them to close in on them means they've been on their trail for a long time... Nobody can make me envious in this life not even Benzema with all his legit flaunt. I no dey compete with anybody in this life. I work and move at my own pace and at my own speed as God helps... I support legit hustle, no hating anyone biko

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

haha excuse of a failure.
so hushpuppi stopped you from travelling out of Nigeria.
haha....

one day your pikin go ask you where u dey when your mates were hustling. your answer will be hsushpippi.

dude get a job... you must be a lazy youth.
haha can't stop laffing grin it's like blaming Jonathan, Buhari or the past presidents for your inability to become useful in life.

na today... man must work hard and try to live an ok life. no excuses whatsoever.
people get rich in the desert... it's all about ideas.
stupid talk still. I’m in Canada come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chai, my guy don go be dat. grin grin

Alot of people talk about him flaunting wealth openly.

Were u all not entertained visually?

He showed u lot a life that whites live and opened your eye to other possibilities and way of life.

He took u to Dubai from the comfort of your home.

Many of you dont know the meaning of lonely at the top.

The flaunting of wealh comes from the loneliness at the top.

The wanting of others to see how high u have climbed the mountain.

For others, yes there are others, Huspuppi was company.

With him gone, we will now be even more lonely.

Maybe, i go start posting pictures too. lollz! grin grin

Nobody knows me, see no evil, hear no evil, tell no tales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Effulgent(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
gaventa:
And you think all of this is because of internet fraud?? Oh lord since when has Nigeria had a bad image in the outside world. You really think a country with a president that’s borrowing up and down has prestige in the international scenemost people are just intimidated haters that’s the truth

I'm not stating that the sole reason for our bad image is internet fraud but internet fraud is a contributing factor to our bad image among other things ....

Yes people are intimidated but not haters

I don't pray any of your family members of even you fall into any internet scam, then you'll know how it feels.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by longetivity(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

Werey. His dog is even worth more than you.
byee hushdoggy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.