Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Digital Market – Reintroduced. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Digital Market – Reintroduced. (7275 Views)

Get The Digital Marketing Academy / How To Sell Millions Of Products Through Word-of-mouth-just Learn Digital Market / Exciting News – The Digital Products You Need Is Finally Here!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On LinkedIn, I noticed a common trend among folks. Most people upload certificates of skills recently acquired or courses recently completed. Some even include stories on the stress they went through to acquire those certificates. Getting certified in a field or course, no doubt, is a great feat and is commendable. However we must note that, it is more than what you learn in school, it is what you apply in life. Anybody can hold a gun, but can everyone shoot it? Did you say yes? Well, if you did, you are right. But I would tell you this, shooting a gun is more than squeezing the trigger. You need to learn to load bullets, key it into position (safe key), aim and most importantly, have the courage to squeeze that trigger. That is not as easy as you think and that is what makes a soldier different from a civilian - COURAGE.

Let us come back to our topic. Some weeks ago I completed a Digital Marketing Course organized by Google, took the final exam and got certified. The course was really nice and helpful but could be exhausting. It has 26 modules and each module will have an average of 4 lessons. How good are you in maths? So you see, you surely need something to keep pushing you in order to complete the course. For me it was curiousity. The push could be - getting the certificate - for another person. (Ask me for the link if you are interested too).

You need to know that before taking this course, I have been involved in various online (digital) marketing for over 5 years and most of what I learnt from the course are what I have been doing, but I never knew there were names and terminologies for them. There is something about courses like this; they bring out professionalism in what you do. You begin to see your online activities in a new realm and identify opportunities in previously unnoticed places.

Digital marketing is an important aspect of sale. It is not complementing the traditional marketing strategy but it is a whole practice on its own. With the knowledge, you can build a strategy that fit your business, improve how your website ranks on search engines, use the various analytic tools to measure your performance and make wise decisions so as to meet your goals. You also realize the importance of pictures, videos and animations and best time and places to use them. SEM, SEO, optimized contents; all sounds big but are really simple. Mastering and applying the above could increase your client base and transcends your sales.

2020 has brought a tremendous change in our economic life and the way we use the internet. Buying and selling activities are now done online more than in previous times. COVID-19 could be a factor but this could most likely be an introduction to what is to come. Not everybody will have the time to take up a digital marketing course, not everyone who takes the course will apply (practice) but as I understand our way of lives keep evolving; everyone and every business will need to use the internet to stay relevant. What you don’t have time to do yourself that is what you pay someone to do for you. In order not miss out of the opportunities online, ensure you stay in touch with an experienced digital marketer (strategist).

In conclusion, it is important to stay updated and get knowledge in every area possible. Even while you do these, take time to apply. You tend to forget what you do not use. Also next time you want to share your story, remember to include samples of the areas where you have applied or intend to apply those skills. I hope you find this helpful.

Yours truly,

Tuplea.

3 Likes

Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Digital marketing. Do you have any question? contact on WhatsApp : 08132380951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge... and other CAD enquiry - Reach me on 08132380951 (Call/WhatsApp)
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Graphic design works - Training & services, call/WhatsApp 08132380951

Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Have your own website for as low as 30k this month. This is a big opportunity to take your business to the next level.

Call or WhatsApp NOW: 08132380951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Are you in ibadan? will you like to learn any of the following?
- Graphic Design (CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Solidworks
- AutoCAD
- PDMS
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Website Services

and others
Call or message on WhatsApp : 08132380951

Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Get your super-classic e-commerce website within 3days.
We are the most dependable website designer in ibadan.
Call/WhatsApp: 08132380951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Who want to promote his business?

081-3238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Every business needs a website. Get yours today!

+234-813-238-0951

www.tuplea.com.ng
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
For all kinds of website contact - 0813-238-0951 or visit www.tuplea.com.ng

Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2020
The details of website of your dreams are now available on www.tuplea.com.ng/website

Telephone/WhatsApp: 0813-238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Happy weekend. Offer still on. Call 0813-238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Website design services. Call 0813-238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Advertise properly.

You need a website.

Call 081-3238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 4:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Website design services. Call 0813-238-0951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Web design services.
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by tuplea: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Web design services
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by neyobouncin: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Need a website? Call 08132380951.
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by CRoyals(f): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Need the service of CAD expert? Call 08132380951
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by CRoyals(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Visit website.tuplea.com.ng
Re: The Digital Market – Reintroduced. by CRoyals(f): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Wanna learn new skills? Visit courses.tuplea.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uh Oh! Us Govt Shuts Down Megaupload.com / Wedding Anniversary Wishes / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.