Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (48103 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Taye4j: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2020
What has Tinubu done with the money meant for the road construction in Abia. We must remove Tinubu as the governor of Abia state. What is Iyaloja doing with our Abia money. This is marginalisation, we won't take it.

Bunch of fools. Look at a city looking like a poultry farm, every where with brown roofs. The whole place now looking like a place where mad people gather for meeting. They won't castigate their Governors, but run to castigate Lagos and SW Governors.

They will claim they developed SW and yet, they wallow in penury and degradation of their environment.

Bunch of hypocrites. Tueh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Mkpatad(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
OHANKU ROAD, ONE THE "USED TO BE" BUSIEST ROAD IN THE OLD ABA, GETS IT HOT, AS A PRIEST TOOK A DRASTIC PROPHETICAL MOVE, CALLING ON THE GOD OF ELIJAH TO INTERVEN ON THE LINGERED POOR STATE OF THE ROAD

The Revd Acha David Okechukwu, a serving Methodist Priest in charge of umuogele circuit, Diocese of Aba East.

This road used to be one of the busiest roads in Aba, Enyimba city,the ecomic hub of the Eastern heartland. It connects to many villages, cities and towns including Ngwa road, Iheorji, Mkpumkpu evule, Ama-nwadi-Ala to owerri-Aba, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa east and west, azumiri, Ndoki, Asa, connecting Akwaibom and Rivers states.

This area has produced many prominent men and women including the former minister for labour and productivity during GEJ administration Chief Emeka Nwogu.

But this all important road has remained impassable under many administrations in Abia State. The above mentioned priest received Divine instructions from God with his priestly robe to walk through this road from one end to another even in the moulky water for divine intervention.

He was crying, ''Where is the Lord God of Elijah"
The road situation is pathetic
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by iyapont: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
funny enough this is coming from the region that tags everything in this country as zoo,i hope your region I'm seeing now is a paradise..funny people

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by simiife: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Ikpeazu sabi the work oo,who remembers this his campaign song,AIT and their nonsense
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
LeeMason:
They don't have roads in Aba, what they have are ponds

Brother don't insult my city and state, Aba is better than so many states in Nigerian, at least we don't have sanbisa forest in Aba and don't have shanties like Lagos and Ibadan..
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by kolade560: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Meanwhile... Anambra father's are raping their daughters among lockdown palaver, Biafuro, was a land of soddom and Gomorrah in the olden days....epicentre of money ritual and killing for money among other vices. tueh...

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by LordShiva97(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
9jayes:
Even the capital Aba is worst
Umuahia.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Aba and their brown roofs and bad roads is like fulani and cows.

My Aba is better than ur state...just mention ur poor state...

Brother don't insult my city and state, Aba is better than so many states in Nigerian, at least we don't have sanbisa forest in Aba and don't have shanties like Lagos and Ibadan..
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
A fake pastor. See format.
Next thing you know he will start asking for donations to fix the road, once donations start rolling in, u will see him driving benz and building two storey. Road will be left undone.
He should thank God that he does not have my type as congregation, if not hunger will kill him.
Two story kwa grin
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2020
UNIZIK1stSon:
cry cry cry

The state of this Ohanku road is very terrible, funny thing is, the road has been this bad since 2007!

The Umuahia Government house has seen 3 Governors, 3 separate administrations, without any of them hearing the cries of the people in the region.

I had an FP post on this on Nairaland in 2017...I'm shocked nothing has been done since then cry

https://www.nairaland.com/3676363/sorry-state-ohanku-road-leading#54483197

PS: Just so you know, Ohanku road is just one out of the many roads in Aba that are like this....

The 3rd photo is the entrance to the Residence / country home of the former Minister of Labor/Productivity under GEJ

To truly fix those roads, proper drainage must first be created... In order to achieve the latter, most of those buildings and homes must be demolished.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarrr

Not only aba
Na the entre nation
Including the so called Abuja and Lagos go reach portharcourt to Edo state
Every where na bad road

Pls, remove P.H on the list...currently no place with a bad road in Port-harcourt.... Proof me wrong by mentioning the area...
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by kolade560: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
your name fits u grin
Cyberterror:
your name fits u
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
But the jews from hell are more worried about Lagos with beta road, Tinubu Aregbe imbroligo n Buhari.

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Uzo Ohanku anaghi aga ya aga.... King ObiNwanne

Shebi Ngwa people refused to accept Alex Otti because he is Aro. They chose the ex environmentalist shocked

From OUK to TAO to VOI....wasted 24 years.

Ikpeazu remain the best so far in history of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2020
myboy2111:
It is not only bad roads, the town too is very dirty. All their roads are blocked with refuse dumbs . I think the people there are generally dirty

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

God don't answer such prayer cos u that's is saying such is not different in the sight of God
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Azmanaty lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu ahoadariver proeast pazienza wunt love to hear this..
Aba is a slum pond

Lalasticlala pls carry to front page... Our blodas have deserted their lands to deverop grin ibadan ogun n lagos while their ancestral land rots....
Imagine their savior and lord, Kanu wunt even say anytin about his state...

Someone help me deliver this to Kanu, "You don't have sense". We believe in freedom but not by insulting other tribes.... Kanu get sense by force..

Their governor have bought houses in Abuja n lagos coz they know their land isn't worth building sumtin worthy....

Our deveroper, u r needed in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East to deverop drugs and death rows pop gringringringringringrin

Typical igbo culture... See the small boy cursing their fathers... Same region dey use slap and kick to wake their father from bed... Chaiiii wat a wonderful tradition gringrin
No matter how bad Aba is, it is still far better than most acclaimed cities in your region, originally Aba is a well planned city with solid government infrastructure but owning to successive bad leadership dispensation in the state they got dilapidated.
Just a good leader is what Abia state need and all these will become a history, remember Onitsha before Mr Obi.

Talking about respect. I'll never be an advocate or in support of hypocritical respect which is the order of the day in your region. A a respect that doesn't come from the heart, a respect that is only shown in order to earn approval from the people around.

I've been with your people and you and I know that there's nothing like respect in the hearts of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by PanickMode(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Afonjas don see thread wey dem go carry masturbate on top ipob head, make una flex sha, nah turn by turn grin
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Toni19: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
But the jews from hell are more worried about Lagos with beta road, Tinubu Aregbe imbroligo n Buhari.

They keep shouting enough is enough in Lagos but forget their bedeviled state by their own men and leaders. Carry another person matter for head like full hair but ya own matter u no reason am. My brother na true u talk
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Their governors are draining their resources but they are there ignorantly blaming the northerners.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Tmb78(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Taye4j:
What has Tinubu done with the money meant for the road construction in Abia. We must remove Tinubu as the governor of Abia state. What is Iyaloja doing with our Abia money. This is marginalisation, we won't take it.

Bunch of fools. Look at a city looking like a poultry farm, every where with brown roofs. The whole place now looking like a place where mad people gather for meeting. They won't castigate their Governors, but run to castigate Lagos and SW Governors.

They will claim they developed SW and yet, they wallow in penury and degradation of their environment.

Bunch of hypocrites. Tueh.
What I still don't understand is how they can call yorubas dirty when they are the dirtiest.
Abi how can supposedly 'clean' people live and sleep in such deplorable environments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

He has done his part. But internet warrior what have you done?

You're mad
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:

Nigerian governors are not trying, they are all incompetent fooools
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Siberia01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
fake news this is Uyo
this can't be Aba full of billionaires......
skycrappers everywhere
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Omorefe1975(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Where are all the millionaire in Aba ?
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wickedness carried out on the masses. We all need to start cursing them morning , afternoon & night .

Davash222:
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by nonxo007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Azmanaty lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu ahoadariver proeast pazienza wunt love to hear this..
Aba is a slum pond

Lalasticlala pls carry to front page... Our blodas have deserted their lands to deverop grin ibadan ogun n lagos while their ancestral land rots....
Imagine their savior and lord, Kanu wunt even say anytin about his state...

Someone help me deliver this to Kanu, "You don't have sense". We believe in freedom but not by insulting other tribes.... Kanu get sense by force..

Their governor have bought houses in Abuja n lagos coz they know their land isn't worth building sumtin worthy....

Our deveroper, u r needed in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East to deverop drugs and death rows pop gringringringringringrin

Typical igbo culture... See the small boy cursing their fathers... Same region dey use slap and kick to wake their father from bed... Chaiiii wat a wonderful tradition gringrin
Is this even. Necessary ? Why not just address the state governor and his ills ? Why bring the whole tribe into this, grow up man. Your mates are out there making great strides you are here wasting your talent and time insulting a tribe. #nototribalist
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by MENELIIK: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tmb78:
What I still don't understand is how they can call yorubas dirty when they are the dirtiest.
Abi how can supposedly 'clean' people live and sleep in such deplorable environments?

The reason is simply that "a repeated lie will one day become true" While they make all these claims, Yoruba hardly engage them, these are betrayers who call Yoruba betrayers, very dirty but call Yoruba dirty, practice tribalism to the core but accuse other tribes. Therefore, always clear the doubt of an average Osu man by engaging him or demanding for factual evidence to his claims, he will go mute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.