Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (48101 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by wavylevel: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Don't cry. Fast and pray. Jesus will build a heaven class new road.

Black people.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by IamHonourable1: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Azmanaty lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu ahoadariver proeast pazienza wunt love to hear this..
Aba is a slum pond

Lalasticlala pls carry to front page... Our blodas have deserted their lands to deverop grin ibadan ogun n lagos while their ancestral land rots....
Imagine their savior and lord, Kanu wunt even say anytin about his state...

Someone help me deliver this to Kanu, "You don't have sense". We believe in freedom but not by insulting other tribes.... Kanu get sense by force..

Their governor have bought houses in Abuja n lagos coz they know their land isn't worth building sumtin worthy....

Our deveroper, u r needed in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East to deverop drugs and death rows pop gringringringringringrin

Typical igbo culture... See the small boy cursing their fathers... Same region dey use slap and kick to wake their father from bed... Chaiiii wat a wonderful tradition gringrin

Shows you didn't get good family upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by SexytorresE(f): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm ok, let’s all wait for sky daddy to come do the road . U go fear prayers na grin
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Some Animals are here typing rubbish, is Aba the only city with such kind of road? Every state get bad road , even the Lagos wey una dey hype worst pass, or is it Abuja and Edo state undecided mtcheew

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
But the jews from hell are more worried about Lagos with beta road, Tinubu Aregbe imbroligo n Buhari.

Stop hyping Lagos, all the trillions lagos makes, their road is same level with Aba and that’s the painful truth.

Maybe you guys should stop hyping Lagos, maybe then maybe it will live up to it’s full potential.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aba is a disgrace and you see what the foolish former Governor' have done to the state economy

From prisoner orji uzor kalu to Theodore orji but thieves
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
I always wonder what business a lot of men like Ikpeazoo have in government... imagine an oil producing state like Abia and you want to be like America... the road is still far off
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by WINDSOW(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.
No now, do u want him dead? shocked
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by koolaid87: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
LeeMason:
They don't have roads in Aba, what they have are ponds

Their citizens no care. They're too busy staring at the brown roofs in IBADAN

sad

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by IgboGirlsFucker: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
But the jews from hell are more worried about Lagos with beta road, Tinubu Aregbe imbroligo n Buhari.
I swear.
Those people are very senseless.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Google dot con

get a life get a job quit this cheap childish bigotry
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Bekool(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
OHANKU ROAD, ONE THE "USED TO BE" BUSIEST ROAD IN THE OLD ABA, GETS IT HOT, AS A PRIEST TOOK A DRASTIC PROPHETICAL MOVE, CALLING ON THE GOD OF ELIJAH TO INTERVEN ON THE LINGERED POOR STATE OF THE ROAD

The Revd Acha David Okechukwu, a serving Methodist Priest in charge of umuogele circuit, Diocese of Aba East.

This road used to be one of the busiest roads in Aba, Enyimba city,the ecomic hub of the Eastern heartland. It connects to many villages, cities and towns including Ngwa road, Iheorji, Mkpumkpu evule, Ama-nwadi-Ala to owerri-Aba, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa east and west, azumiri, Ndoki, Asa, connecting Akwaibom and Rivers states.

This area has produced many prominent men and women including the former minister for labour and productivity during GEJ administration Chief Emeka Nwogu.

But this all important road has remained impassable under many administrations in Abia State. The above mentioned priest received Divine instructions from God with his priestly robe to walk through this road from one end to another even in the moulky water for divine intervention.

He was crying, ''Where is the Lord God of Elijah"

Abia state will never develop like other states in nigeria until the people living there revolt against all the Indian shrine oath taking evil corrupt politicians that have held the state to ransom over the years.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by IgboGirlsFucker: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
myboy2111:
It is not only bad roads, the town too is very dirty. All their roads are blocked with refuse dumbs . I think the people there are generally dirty

Is that not the reason they call them OSU ipob Jew pǐgs? grin

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rotentik19: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
I am not understanding oh, shebi the South East is the most developed region in Africa ? This report is not real nor. It was fabricated by Lagos/Ibadan express media. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD !
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by OVB123: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarrr

Not only aba
Na the entre nation
Including the so called Abuja and Lagos go reach portharcourt to Edo state
Every where na bad road
My friend, it's abia state they are talking about now, don't change the topic. If it were to be ibadan or osogbo, u people will b shouting red roof republic. It is time to face ur potopoto republic.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by oneman2k7: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
I thought Igbos said there is no brown roof in the yeast

Brown roof everywhere
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Donald1987(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
All these roads are federal roads but government of Abia state should build it, later get refunded by federal government
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rotentik19: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Primesky:
Leadership failure is the major challenge we have in Nigeria. When leadership is all about 'chop, I chop', the majority of the populace suffer it.

Abia State has what it takes to be one of the top development centers in Nigeria, but greed and wickedness won't let it.

Why are there no roads?
Why are the streets so dirty so much so that Aba in particular is associated with dirts, and the roads are in poor condition?
Why are the workers not being paid their wages?.

With all Ariara market generates in income, the market is still in deplorable State, why?.

'God's Own State', looking so dirty and poorly managed. Cleanliness is next to godliness, maybe the people need to do self check and be honest with themselves.
Well.... I don't know who you are but I bet with my balls that you are not Igbo. The average Igbo man cannot be this honest. Thank you for saying the truth. Everything is not about the federal govt. For these roads to remain the way they are even after three governors, then it is high time the people began to ask questions. Peace !

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
A fake pastor. See format.
Next thing you know he will start asking for donations to fix the road, once donations start rolling in, u will see him driving benz and building two storey. Road will be left undone.
He should thank God that he does not have my type as congregation, if not hunger will kill him.

pls how old are you?

why are u commenting without ur diapers
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by berbs: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wow. shocked This shit is real shocked
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Rotentik19: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Wickedness carried out on the masses. We all need to start cursing them morning , afternoon & night .

No. You don't change a bad govt by "cursing them", you do by not voting a candidate because he shared kerosene. The citizens of Abia should wake up, this is 2020 !

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Argh! In as much as wat his doing is important but is funny
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by akinsuraj(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aba people should vote to join another state maybe RIVERS or Imo
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]Him never start to cry, this one na just rehearsal. As long as Igbos see Lagos as no man's land and help to develop it, their place will forever remain backward. [/s] Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Iwi ku wi loun wi. Ko ra e ku ro jare angry
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by sirp9898(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Guy u talk sense others will be talking as if they dont have such roads in their cities
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by sirp9898(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
The spell is broken
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by CurvyDestiny7: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Graciafun(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
Aba and their brown roofs and bad roads is like fulani and cows.
thought they said brown roofs can only be found in the west? i guess this is aluminium roof in Abia. Children everywhere
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

Mind you, it is a federal road and not a state park road. Many buildings will have to be demolished before that road can be in order. They should also touch places like Nkporo road, dikenafai, etc cos those places house very big thieves in ABA.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Ogeebaebie(f): 4:23am On Jun 11, 2020
I just pray this man will not be arrested by the powers that be soon.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by OyinO: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2020
I respect this Priest. This is the only Priest I can reverence. All others plus pastors are fake. I see this man like biblical prophets who always opposed and confronted evil and wicked leaders in IsisRaEl.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by OyinO: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2020
How did concrete turn to earthen pond? Magic! Shaaaame!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.