Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (48098 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Some flat head idiots will be looking for how to blame Buhari , Ganduje , El-Rufai and Masari for this poor road

Balenciagaokey:
OHANKU ROAD, ONE THE "USED TO BE" BUSIEST ROAD IN THE OLD ABA, GETS IT HOT, AS A PRIEST TOOK A DRASTIC PROPHETICAL MOVE, CALLING ON THE GOD OF ELIJAH TO INTERVEN ON THE LINGERED POOR STATE OF THE ROAD

The Revd Acha David Okechukwu, a serving Methodist Priest in charge of umuogele circuit, Diocese of Aba East.

This road used to be one of the busiest roads in Aba, Enyimba city,the ecomic hub of the Eastern heartland. It connects to many villages, cities and towns including Ngwa road, Iheorji, Mkpumkpu evule, Ama-nwadi-Ala to owerri-Aba, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa east and west, azumiri, Ndoki, Asa, connecting Akwaibom and Rivers states.

This area has produced many prominent men and women including the former minister for labour and productivity during GEJ administration Chief Emeka Nwogu.

But this all important road has remained impassable under many administrations in Abia State. The above mentioned priest received Divine instructions from God with his priestly robe to walk through this road from one end to another even in the moulky water for divine intervention.

He was crying, ''Where is the Lord God of Elijah"

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Iwi ku wi loun wi. Ko ra e ku ro jare angry
just because you dey befriend an Igbo guy. Shioioor!
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by tonquendo4u(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Abia state has never had a governor. Just criminals
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by kefe4wealth: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020
This is painful
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Boanerges007: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2020
The people above me that are abusing Aba and gradually turning this into a tribal war, look around u in ur area don't u see any dilapidated road there, if it is so then maybe u are right. The truth is glaring but many of u fail to acknowledge that Nigeria is failing her citizen in many aspects.

As for the priest I see no wrong for him to call upon God to heal their land with this he should go ahead and speak with the government by writing letters to influential people, who knows maybe the community will be remembered.

PRAY FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
BABANGBALI:
just because you dey befriend an Igbo guy. Shioioor!

smh! cheesy stale method! If tomorrow, I correct you about insulting yoruba, you'll say because I'm yoruba, or I'm dating a yoruba guy. Gerrarrahhiaaa jare!!! angry
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

smh! cheesy stale method! If tomorrow, I correct you about insulting yoruba, you'll say because I'm yoruba, or I'm dating a yoruba guy. Gerrarrahhiaaa jare!!! angry
E dey your body. If you like make you date mola, e no concern me
Shioioor!
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
E dey your body. If you like make you date mola, e no concern me
Shioioor!

bwahahahahaha! e pain am! ko ra e kuro jere
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by letu(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Uzo Ohanku anaghi aga ya aga.... King ObiNwanne

Shebi Ngwa people refused to accept Alex Otti because he is Aro. They chose the ex environmentalist shocked

From OUK to TAO to VOI....wasted 24 years.
Alex, OUK, TAO, VOI they are all the same no saints among them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.