Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies Please Cheat On Men . - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Cheat On Men . (9242 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
fyneboi79:
Love a Nigerian woman at your risk

Love a Nigerian man at your own risk .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
femmyapson:
embarassed
Eyah, sorry, I feel your pain.
You have been deceive by guys obviously from when you were a teen till now
Guys have played with your heart, toy with it, used your body, you probably spend the little you have on them and at the end your ass was dump.
You have been cheated on, one of your ex even slept with your friend, they even passed you around and your mum too was done bad by men. The more reason you are bitter when you hear the word "men"
Pele..Like I said earlier I can feel your pain.
But have you forgotten every girl can't be ill luck as you. Also not all bf cheat on their girl.
You don't have to generalise the misfortune you encountered in the hands your ex's . Work on yourself, check your family and ask why men treat una like trash.

Assumptions oh assumptions .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2020
SATANIIST:
look at this useless olosho o. no market for your ugly kpekus no mean say u go pour your frustration on me na.

Is that all ?

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Decimus: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:

Smh ! . Oya go and stop her na
Stop crying dear. If Chioma is not satisfied, let her take a walk. But she won't, she has gotten what she wanted, just to be attached to Davido. And he's right, let her go and cheat if she's bold enough if she won't lose everything. Chioma is just another vagina carrying vessel, the only difference is that there were too many ceremonies attached to it cos Davido is into showbiz and he took advantage of it.
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
LedRock:
You guys have time to reply this idiot OP, who stops women from reciprocating cheating

Even a church rat thinks he has an opinion .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2020
murphyibiam15:
It will still slack the next moment after tightening
And so what ?
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by femmyapson(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:

Assumptions oh assumptions .
Today is sunday..I don't have time abeg
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Impostor:

These days women are competing with men on the cheating scale. Generally I noticed this generation of men r unreasonable. Imagine blaming Chioma?

As in eh
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
pussîes are cheap nowadays,so blame the ladies who cant close their legs.

Okie oga hypocrite
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2020
moyosore32:
no matter how pretty a lady maybe, they tend to always post nonsense and crap at least once or twice a month... this post is a wack one

Wack posts draws the attention of f00ls . Guess what you are ?

A f00l
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Crownstar01: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:
I happened to come across one davido thread where chioma was unbothered about davido's unfaithfulness .

My problem is not about the post but some mo.fons saying chioma should not feel entitled . Like wtf ? . You're engaged to a man and he's still cheating ? and You shouldn't feel entitled ?

No one in that post criticized davido instead they diverted their hatred to chioma .

Had it been it was chioma who was rumored to be pregnant for another man while being engaged , internet would have been on fire .

All these Useless Men don't deserve commitment . Please , if you have a chance , CHEAT ON THEM
Do not encourage that. The girl knew that Dav is a serial cheater, yet went ahead to accept an "engagement ring" from him. "You can't be more Catholic than the pope."
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Decimus: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Impostor:

These days women are competing with men on the cheating scale. Generally I noticed this generation of men r unreasonable. Imagine blaming Chioma?
What was she expecting from someone like Davido? Even Chioma herself can't complain, she knew what she was getting herself into.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Mayng01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you are married, don’t follow this advice, if you are not married, don’t follow this advice, cos when women thinks they are avenging by cheating on their hubby or boyfriends, they are only destroying their self esteem & finally ending up being valueless. Be a woman of value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by SATANIIST: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:

Is that all ?

E pain am
na now u see money buy data? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
SATANIIST:
na now u see money buy data? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nope . Not that .
Today is the only free day on my schedule .
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
femmyapson:

Today is sunday..I don't have time abeg
Good for you then
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by fyneboi79(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:

Love a Nigerian man at your own risk .
Ok baby,I heard you. I only love women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Samabu07(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Cheat on men! Cheat on men!! Na your püssy go suffer am.. Dem no dey tell person na your body go tell you cheesy
Oga kneel down make I pray fo you....
You will live longer and better than your fathers. You won't suffer waist pain. Na better person you go marry. Things will be so well for you.
Your head na oil an wisdom dey am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by shestrong(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Riele:
I happened to come across one davido thread where chioma was unbothered about davido's unfaithfulness .

My problem is not about the post but some mo.fons saying chioma should not feel entitled . Like wtf ? . You're engaged to a man and he's still cheating ? and You shouldn't feel entitled ?

No one in that post criticized davido instead they diverted their hatred to chioma .

Had it been it was chioma who was rumored to be pregnant for another man while being engaged , internet would have been on fire .

All these Useless Men don't deserve commitment . Please , if you have a chance , CHEAT ON THEM
Lol
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Reex12(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
lol this girl@riele dat hasnt evn written waec is tlkin bout cheating nd footing bills SMH. my dear tke life little by little bfor u crash dem no dey rush life,bfor dem go use u as rag, if na moni u want, boys no dey smile o, u tink being a big girl is bout braggin of a man's acct cus u hear it on social media,calm down o ur still a minor, possible learn from ur mom bfor dem go useless u,tke it frm me as an advice.
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by uvalentine2003(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Okoto

Riele two day's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Samabu07:

Oga kneel down make I pray fo you....
You will live longer and better than your fathers. You won't suffer waist pain. Na better person you go marry. Things will be so well for you.
Your head na oil an wisdom dey am.

Amen.. wow thanks so much brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by OkehBlessing(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Youngpo413:
even if the cheat is very rich?
Hmm...
It depends on what the person want, everything is based on mutual understanding and maturity. You want something serious or you wanna have fun without any form of commitment attached to it.

I hate stress in relationship, just define what you want and go for it whether you r rich or not.
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by moyosore32: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Riele:

Wack posts draws the attention of f00ls . Guess what you are ?
A f00l
lol..... but ur a bigger fool Sha
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Reex12:
lol this girl@riele dat hasnt evn written waec is tlkin bout cheating nd footing bills SMH. my dear tke life little by little bfor u crash dem no dey rush life,bfor dem go use u as rag, if na moni u want, boys no dey smile o, u tink being a big girl is bout braggin of a man's acct cus u hear it on social media,calm down o ur still a minor, possible learn from ur mom bfor dem go useless u,tke it frm me as an advice.

Please learn to write in complete word before mentioning me .
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Reex12(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Riele:

Please learn to write in complete word before mentioning me .
learn to read bfor tkin ur waec english or f9 is ur calling
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Riele(f): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Reex12:
learn to read bfor tkin ur waec english or f9 is ur calling

Hey boy ! .

You think I'm an high school student ?
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by Reex12(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Riele:

Hey boy ! .

You think I'm an high school student ?
dnt care ur still a minor writing jamb and am not ready to trade banters with u,I only gave an advice i would give a lil sis either take it or leave it
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by mamato(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
The rate at which married women cheat these days is so alarming but men are often times deceived. There are coded runs mamas.
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by monex(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Riele:

Hypocrite .

Only if you can say this if gender were switched .

the problem is hypergamy. If i were Chioma, i would most definitely break up with him if he cheated. Heck I won't have dated a Davido in the first place his odds of being fateful is 99/1.

It is her prerogative to break up with him but will she?

Hypergamy is rooted in us. If Davido was your wasiu from the next door, she definitely won't stay with him after he cheated.

Typically, a man's success (influence, power, money) is high value for most women that they ignore other things.
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by TornMill(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Riele:

Exactly o .

These home base men are so frustrated with their lifes .

God forbid i have anything to do with them .#TEAM_WHITE_MEN
That is if you get to meet or see one
Re: Ladies Please Cheat On Men . by bluefilm: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Davash222:
Why should your chioma feel entitled? She's just like Davido's other baby mamas.
You girls worship money alot. If davido is just a random average guy trying to survive, will your chioma accept to birth for him knowing he has 3 baby mamas already
Nigerian girls are just like swimming pool, according to Damn niggarrrr.

Don't mind them.

Always talking like tap wey no get control.

The chioma is not complaining o.

But one monitoring spirit don already carry am for im head.

But if the chioma like sef make she pack and go.

After all, no be kidnap dem kidnap am.

People go just dey talk anyhow.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.