Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim (2813 Views)

Abdulazeez O Abdulrazak Is A Scammer Don't Trade With Him. / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / This Guy Is A Scammer. Don't Do Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2020
NB: BEFORE YOU READ OR COMMENT, I'M DROPPING RECEIPTS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ, THIS IS NO DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, THERE ARE PROOFS.
JIBUNOR MARILYN CHIBUZOR a hair vendor on Instagram with the username mimi_hairs is a THIEF, I'm putting this here to avoid anyone falling victim.
I came across her page when I needed to buy hair, her page seemed to be in order and ofcourse with her face on the page, she looked really genuine, so I said to myself let me patronise her, she was on sales.
I picked the hairs I wanted (5 wigs =63,000), paid into her account 29th of May 2020, sent proofs to her WhatsApp line as she requested, she confirmed the payment after taking like forever she said I didn't pay for delivery, I paid!
After that, madam JIBUNOR MARILYN CHIBUZOR went ghost on me, all I was asking was aunty when will I get my hairs? I need to know when, at least i deserve to know that much, I am not jobless to confine myself at home and not travel because im expecting a delivery, knowing when I'll get it will enable me plan my schedule.
Madam high and mighty didn't reply o, as a vendor too, I understood it as her WhatsApp messages might be overwhelming, so let me ask in her comment section.
First time I asked like this 'when is delivery coming to ibadan' no response, while she kept on posting replying other comments.
2nd time which was after 36hours or so, I typed 'I paid for 5 hairs since 29th of May, and till now, no communication whatsoever, at least reply your WhatsApp messages' that was all I said, mind you, I wasn't the only one complaining of the same problem, I saw other people did which I'm sure she BLOCKED THEM ALREADY, LIKE SHE BLOCKED ME
Next thing madam flew into my DM to start insulting daylight out of me, I dey reason say na joke, till she blocked me and stopped responding till date! And she keeps posting on her page. THIEF!!!
I'll attach screenshots of our chats on IG and WhatsApp.
PS: I DELETED HER CONTACT SO IT CAN SHOW THE PHONE NUMBER ON HER IG PAGE, YOU CAN CONFIRM, HERE'S HER ACCOUNT NUMBER TOO 0092375872
JIBUNOR MARILYN CHIBUZOR.

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
MORE SCREENSHOTS

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
I'm uploading our entire conversations not leaving out the parts where I said some things. There is no point lying or hiding anything.
It's better you put her on your watch list before buying on the gram.

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2020
AND I ALSO THINK THIS THREAD CAN SERVE AS A BUST THREAD FOR ONLINE VENDOR SCAMMERS.

PS: DON'T TAG A VENDOR THIEF OR SCAMMER IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOFS!!!
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Fynestboi: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Scammers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lack of job make people that are kleptomaniac indulge in the act easily. Shea she don collect one month salary without a job, she will go hungry in the next month by God's grace, may be in kiri kiri

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by ChocolateBunny: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Scammers everywhere. Send a DM to Gist lover on ig to call her out

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by zoeA: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
I can help get your money back
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Palantir: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
zoeA:

How?

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by zoeA: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Palantir:

How?
I can help u make the bank u paid into flag her account... They will call her to address the issue
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by teemotee: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
wtf! what a rude and shameless scammer

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by StylesX: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
teemotee:
wtf! what a rude and shameless scammer
can you help me too? I sent money to a uba acc and I want it back.
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Chi4321: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is me here.... this woman.
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How dare you ? You deleted all your chats with me, and posted the ones that favoured you?
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
You have began to insult me from the comment sections... before I Sent you a Dm‼️
If you don’t take this down ... especially because the wig is with you, and we dispatched fUlly for you... I’ll take this up ‼️.
If you don’t take this down... sis, I’ll take this up with you, and my lawyers will contact you ‼️.
I have NEVER scammed those who trusted me and my BUSINESS with millions.
Talk more of how much? 40k/60k
This has to be a JOKE‼️
Check my profile here madam .
Please .... Respect yourself, and take this down ‼️
Or else.... sis, I’ll have no other choice than to involve my lawyers.
The moment I take this up... it won’t be a social media thing my sister.
It will not be a matter of social media ooooooo.... I have said my own.
You people should tell her!
You insulted me, and deleted your chats, and you still have the guts to go about talking me down. You will wish you didn’t do this. Honestly ��
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Chi4321: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
zoeA:
How do you all judge things without verifying from the source ? I am extremely disappointed ‼️
This woman has deleted 60% of her msgs towards us... and you all still judge the other person, while not hearing from us
Get money back?
for a wig my team has dispatched to her
This is the funniest piece I have seen here !
Is this what Nairaland has become ?
A random person makes a post... it’s unverified, and you all jump on the dumb thread to Judgd ‼️‼️‼️‼️
I’ll not do social media.... Especially for the fact that the products had gotten to her and she still had the audacity to do this ?
HELL NO‼️
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by zoeA: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chi4321:

How do you all judge things without verifying from the source ? I am extremely disappointed ‼️
This woman has deleted 60% of her msgs towards us... and you all still judge the other person, while not hearing from us
Get money back?
A random person makes a post... it’s unverified, and you all jump on the dumb thread to Judgd ‼️‼️‼️‼️
I’ll not do social media.... Especially for the fact that the products had gotten to her and she still had the audacity to do this ?
HELL NO‼️
That's why its always good to hear from the 2 sides
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by jackobi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is why it's very important to verify a post about someone before you make your comments
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Chi4321: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2020
zoeA:

She confidently came here, because she believes I wouldn’t see it
I have been using Nairaland for over 7 years, for my travels....
even before I started my business and lost my previous account !
And you think I wouldn’t see this ?
This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Why didn’t she post this on Instagram, and let her followers attack us
Scam you for WHAT !!!
My business is 3 years .... I have NEVER scammed people of millions they trust me with... scam you who is in Ibadan, why ?
And someone up there said that’s 1 month salary! Jokers ‼️
I choose to stop replying your msgs on WhatsApp, because you are insulting, and I noticed all you wanted was for me to keep replying you... while you insult me, you screenshot them, and delete yours ‼️
You deleted some of your msgs here, and you think it makes you holy .
I blocked you on IG... so I could stop seeing your insults,and constant comment demeaning me!!!
Because the more I saw your insults, I kept replying you . (I am human‼️)
It was only a few days after you paid... you began insulting me !
Knowing fully well that we had to handle over 600 orders, and you think it’s that easy to reach eveyone within 2 days (within and outside Lagos) .... for real ? Even you in Ibadan ?
No doubt... I over reacted... but you all need to see these woman’s msgs and threats!
And she’s here forming cool card
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by doggedfighter(f): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!
My business is 3 years .... I have NEVER scammed people of millions they trust me with... scam you who is in Ibadan, why ?
I choose to stop replying your msgs on WhatsApp, because you are insulting, and I noticed all you wanted was for me to keep replying you... while you insult me, you screenshot them, and delete yours ‼️
I blocked you on IG... so I could stop seeing your insults,and constant comment demeaning me!!!
Knowing fully well that we had to handle over 600 orders, and you think it’s that easy to reach eveyone within 2 days (within and outside Lagos) .... for real ? Even you in Ibadan ?
No doubt... I over reacted... but you all need to see these woman’s msgs and threats!

I don't know how you people can't handle customer relations right.
Simple courtesy flies out of the window once money gets into you people's account.

Instead of addressing issues raised, you started threatening her with your lawyer. To pull this down or your lawyer will come for her.
That's cocky.

You want her to be scared? That you supply the whole world is not the reason not fulfil your own side of the bargain after payment on time. And you even blocked her on top her money.
Calling it mere 40 or 60k. Others trust you with millions. Who cares

You are even referring to her as someone from Ibadan. Wtf !!!
Drop your ego and do the needful.

You over reacted and even on this thread you are still over reacting. That's rubbish.

21 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by miikyphil(f): 2:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

Shut the Bleep up and deliver her goods. She made the payment onces but u ghost her. who does dat.... customers are always right . why she did not post on Instagram? cos we have a lot of daft people over there

16 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by erjo: 3:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How dare you ? You deleted all your chats with me, and posted the ones that favoured you?
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
You have began to insult me from the comment sections... before I Sent you a Dm‼️
If you don’t take this down ... especially because the wig is with you, and we dispatched fUlly for you... I’ll take this up ‼️.
If you don’t take this down... sis, I’ll take this up with you, and my lawyers will contact you ‼️.
This has to be a JOKE‼️
You insulted me, and deleted your chats, and you still have the guts to go about talking me down. You will wish you didn’t do this. Honestly ��

If you think she has deleted some chats and posted the ones that favored her,
You post from ur end let's see...

13 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2020
We all have business

And we knows the way we treat and pampered our customers

And you were even saying mere 60k

Madam can't you think

Even if it's mere 30k, remember where you started the business from, remember the day you started and praying for someone to even order at 30k

Remember how you cherished all your customers then, no matter the amount

Infact I don't want to see the full screenshot chat before concluding you are rude and have pride.. Shior

You better do the needful and give her order

Even with this allegation, you might lose hundred of customers in the future

Some people lacks business courtesy

11 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
This has to be a JOKE‼️

Did you say delete? �� Did you just say delete? Bring the screenshots of your own chats here and let people see it. Bring the chats here

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
This has to be a JOKE‼️

Woow, wigs are with me? THIEF!!! Wigs are with me? Which wigs? I insulted you? You should have proofs na, bring the proofs, you LIAR!!! Bring the screenshots.

I am waiting for you and your lawyers, I am waiting for all of you, who do you think you're threatening? Who? You sat on 65k since 29th of May, came into my DM to insult me, blocked me on Instagram, I still messaged you on WhatsApp what did you say? Lmaoooooo. And you stopped replying!! Posting on Instagram and not replying my messages. Bring the proofs that you dispatched my wigs, bring proofs with dates. You LIAR

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2020
zoeA:

PLEASE ASK HER PROOFS. ASK HER TO SEND SCREENSHOTS. I AM LYING BA? I AM LYING AND I DROPPED SCREENSHOTS.

ASK HER TO SEND SCREENSHOTS OF EVERYTHING FROM A - Z

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2020
jackobi:
This is why it's very important to verify a post about someone before you make your comments

ASK HER FOR HER PROOFS

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

I CAME HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T SEE IT? ��� YOU'RE TOO SMART TO PLAY THIS CHEAP CARD.

I CAME HERE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CANNOT BLOCK ME HERE, BECAUSE WE HAVE SANE PEOPLE HWRE, NOT THE GULLIBLE ONES THAT MASSAGE YOUR WEAK EGO, I CAME HERE BECAUSE IT WILL BE ON GOOGLE, THAT IF ANYONE TYPES YOUR NAME ON GOOGLE THIS THREAD WILL COME UP!!!

I WAS THREATENING YOU? I SENT YOU MESSAGES? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FEAR IN YOUR HEART.

I WAS INSULTING YOU? � � DROP SCREENSHOTS AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR LAWYERS!!!

I AM LYING RIGHT? I AM LYING AND I DROPPED SCREENSHOTS IMMEDIATELY I SAID ALL I SAID, WHY DIDN'T YOU DROP SCREENSHOTS IMMEDIATELY? WHY? grin grin BECAUSE YOU KNOW DEEP WITHIN YOU THAT YOU'RE A LIAR AND THIEF! WHY HAVEN'T YOU DROPPED SCREENSHOTS? YOU WENT TO MANIPULATE AND EDIT SOME? grin grin

I AM WAITING. I WAS REALLY COOL TILL EXPECTING YOU WOULD BEHAVE, BUT TILL YESTERDAY YOU REFUSED TO SEND MY WIGS OR MAKE A REFUND.

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2020
erjo:

If you think she has deleted some chats and posted the ones that favored her,
You post from ur end let's see...

GOD BLESS YOU OO, PLEASE TELL HER POST HER OWN SIDE OF THE STORY. TELL HER TO DROP EVIDENCE THAT SHE DISPATCHED MY WIGS, WITH DATES SHOWING, AFTERALL THE DISPATCH COMPANY OR DRIVER WOULD REACH ME, TELL HER TO DROP FULL DETAILS.

SHE IS ONLY A LIAR!!! A LIAR AND A THIEF!!!

9 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2020
miikyphil:

Shut the Bleep up and deliver her goods. She made the payment onces but u ghost her. who does dat.... customers are always right . why she did not post on Instagram? cos we have a lot of daft people over there

GOD BLESS YOU. SHE BLOCKED ME ON INSTAGRAM, DELETED MY SIMPLE COMMENTS OF ASKING WHEN I AM GETTING WHAT I PAID FOR.

THE SAME HUMAN THAT WAS TOO BUSY TO TELL ME WHEN I WOULD GET WHAT I PAID FOR HAD THE TIME TO ENTER MY DM TO INSULT ME.

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

YES I AM IN IBADAN, I AM IN A VERY COMFORTABLE PLACE IN IBADAN LIVING FINE, I AM NOT SHARING ROOM OR APARTMENT WITH 10 PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF LIVING IN LAGOS.

YOU SAID I HAVE JUST 75 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM THAT I DON'T SELL, I DON'T SELL AND I PAID 65K FOR HAIR? I DON'T SELL AND I DIDN'T BEG YOU FOR GIVEAWAY OR BEG FOR HAIR ON CREDIT. I DON'T SELL AND I CAME ACROSS YOUR PAGE, AND PAID OUTRIGHTLY.

YOU'RE SO NARROW MINDED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

I INSULTED YOU IN YOUR COMMENT SECTION? I INSULTED YOU IN YOUR DM? YOU DELIVERED THE HAIR TO ME RIGHT? ASK GOD TO PUNISH YOU IF YOU'RE LYING. ZERO CONSCIENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

Get money back?
HELL NO‼️

YOU'LL NOT KNOW PEACE IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS UP LEGALLY!!! YOU WON'T. I AM WAITING FOR YOU.

WHO ARE THE TEAM? WHO ARE THE 'US'? I AM SO LAUGHING MY ASS OUT HERE, CHECK THE IG CHATS WHERE YOU TOLD ME YOU'LL BE DISGUSTED IF YOU SEE MY MESSAGES IN YOUR DM THAT WHATEVER I HAVE TO SAY I SHOULD SEND IT TO YOUR WHATSAPP THAT YOUR PEOPLE WILL REPLY ME.

I DROPPED SCREENRECORD OF OUR IG CHATS AFTER YOU BLOCKED ME, TELLING YOU THAT I HAVE PROOFS, GUESS WHO REPLIED ALMOST INSTANTLY? SAME YOU!! grin grin SAME MADAM 'MY TEAM WILL RESPOND TO YOU'

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2020
ChocolateBunny:
Scammers everywhere. Send a DM to Gist lover on ig to call her out

Thank you, I'll do that. I really didn't want to go to any lengths with her but she is asking for it right now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Nigeria 1st Car Sharing Website / Genuine Crude Oil Seller Needed, Only Seller Or Mandate / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.