Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim (2809 Views)

Abdulazeez O Abdulrazak Is A Scammer Don't Trade With Him. / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / This Guy Is A Scammer. Don't Do Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2020
zoeA:

I can help u make the bank u paid into flag her account... They will call her to address the issue
Really?
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

She confidently came here, because she believes I wouldn’t see it
I have been using Nairaland for over 7 years, for my travels....
even before I started my business and lost my previous account !
And you think I wouldn’t see this ?
This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Why didn’t she post this on Instagram, and let her followers attack us
Scam you for WHAT !!!
My business is 3 years .... I have NEVER scammed people of millions they trust me with... scam you who is in Ibadan, why ?
And someone up there said that’s 1 month salary! Jokers ‼️
I choose to stop replying your msgs on WhatsApp, because you are insulting, and I noticed all you wanted was for me to keep replying you... while you insult me, you screenshot them, and delete yours ‼️
You deleted some of your msgs here, and you think it makes you holy .
I blocked you on IG... so I could stop seeing your insults,and constant comment demeaning me!!!
Because the more I saw your insults, I kept replying you . (I am human‼️)
It was only a few days after you paid... you began insulting me !
Knowing fully well that we had to handle over 600 orders, and you think it’s that easy to reach eveyone within 2 days (within and outside Lagos) .... for real ? Even you in Ibadan ?
No doubt... I over reacted... but you all need to see these woman’s msgs and threats!
And she’s here forming cool card

'I HAVE BEEN USING NAIRALAND FOR OVER 7 YEARS, FOR MY TRAVELS' grin grin yen yen yen. See when she joined nairaland.

You lost your former account abi? Bring the username, grin grin mods will help us dig the account out and we will know if it is true. FUCKING LIAR!!!

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

I don't know how you people can't handle customer relations right.
Simple courtesy flies out of the window once money gets into you people's account.

Instead of addressing issues raised, you started threatening her with your lawyer. To pull this down or your lawyer will come for her.
That's cocky.

You want her to be scared? That you supply the whole world is not the reason not fulfil your own side of the bargain after payment on time. And you even blocked her on top her money.
Calling it mere 40 or 60k. Others trust you with millions. Who cares

You are even referring to her as someone from Ibadan. Wtf !!!
Drop your ego and do the needful.

You over reacted and even on this thread you are still over reacting. That's rubbish.

GOD BLESS YOU. AND EVERYTHING NA FUMBLE. EVEN VENDORS REALLY MAKING THIS MONEY ARE SO HUMBLE.

IF I INSULTED HER I WILL NOT EVEN GO THIS LENGTH, BUT I DIDN'T. I ASKED A QUESTION 2CE IN HER COMMENT SECTION. THAT WAS MY OFFENCE, MADAM FLEW INTO MY DM TO START SAYING ALL SORTS.
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:10am On Jun 11, 2020
legitwaysblog:
We all have business

And we knows the way we treat and pampered our customers

And you were even saying mere 60k

Madam can't you think

Even if it's mere 30k, remember where you started the business from, remember the day you started and praying for someone to even order at 30k

Remember how you cherished all your customers then, no matter the amount

Infact I don't want to see the full screenshot chat before concluding you are rude and have pride.. Shior

You better do the needful and give her order

Even with this allegation, you might lose hundred of customers in the future

Some people lacks business courtesy

THANK YOU. HELP ME TELL JIBUNOR MARILYN CHIBUZOR TO REFUND ME MY 65K! IT IS JUST 65K NA, SHE SHOULD RETURN IT. I WORKED AND DIDN'T STEAL OR SELL BODY TO GET IT.
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

How do you all judge things without verifying from the source ? I am extremely disappointed ‼️
This woman has deleted 60% of her msgs towards us... and you all still judge the other person, while not hearing from us
Get money back?
for a wig my team has dispatched to her
This is the funniest piece I have seen here !
Is this what Nairaland has become ?
A random person makes a post... it’s unverified, and you all jump on the dumb thread to Judgd ‼️‼️‼️‼️
I’ll not do social media.... Especially for the fact that the products had gotten to her and she still had the audacity to do this ?
HELL NO‼️

Hey b**ch!! Who's the random person? Me? Random person? You're high on cheap weed grin grin

I DARE YOU NOT TO REFUND MY MONEY, I DARE YOU TO BRING YOUR LAWYERS, IN FACT I GIVE YOU 5HOURS TO SHOW UP WITH YOUR LAWYERS, IF I DON'T RECEIVE YOUR LAWYERS NOTICE WITHIN 5HOURS, YOU'RE A B**TARD

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2020
I am sure if I didn't let her number show in the screenshots, she will come and say she's not the one in the chats grin grin
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2020
zoeA:

I can help u make the bank u paid into flag her account... They will call her to address the issue

She uses Access Bank

JIBUNOR MARILYN CHIBUZOR
ACCESS BANK

That's her account details.

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Op report her account. What nonsense. Many people have absolutely no business in running a business.

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by jagabanjhn(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2020
That is how they go about spoiling their names because of little change. @op contact me let's talk. I have someone at DSS office that can track him down within 3 days.

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by yesloaded: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!
My business is 3 years .... I have NEVER scammed people of millions they trust me with... scam you who is in Ibadan, why ?
I choose to stop replying your msgs on WhatsApp, because you are insulting, and I noticed all you wanted was for me to keep replying you... while you insult me, you screenshot them, and delete yours ‼️
I blocked you on IG... so I could stop seeing your insults,and constant comment demeaning me!!!
Knowing fully well that we had to handle over 600 orders, and you think it’s that easy to reach eveyone within 2 days (within and outside Lagos) .... for real ? Even you in Ibadan ?
No doubt... I over reacted... but you all need to see these woman’s msgs and threats!

What's the meaning of bolded part?

BTW, I would like you to communicate with you customer and sort things out amicably, if you are out of stock you can easily refund her money without further delay. If she's getting her goods, I want you to please arrange delivery asap. It's not easy to pay someone you've not met in real life and when someone trsuted you with their money, it's good to reciprocate by delivering what they paid for

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Fynestboi: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:
This is me here.... this woman.
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How dare you ? You deleted all your chats with me, and posted the ones that favoured you?
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
You have began to insult me from the comment sections... before I Sent you a Dm‼️
If you don’t take this down ... especially because the wig is with you, and we dispatched fUlly for you... I’ll take this up ‼️.
If you don’t take this down... sis, I’ll take this up with you, and my lawyers will contact you ‼️.
I have NEVER scammed those who trusted me and my BUSINESS with millions.
Talk more of how much? 40k/60k
This has to be a JOKE‼️
Check my profile here madam .
Please .... Respect yourself, and take this down ‼️
Or else.... sis, I’ll have no other choice than to involve my lawyers.
The moment I take this up... it won’t be a social media thing my sister.
It will not be a matter of social media ooooooo.... I have said my own.
You people should tell her!
You insulted me, and deleted your chats, and you still have the guts to go about talking me down. You will wish you didn’t do this. Honestly ��

You scam and still have the enfontry to type all these rubbish.

Someone paid you for hair you treated the person like shit and refused to deliver or give any reasons. And u claimed not to be a scammer?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Op report her account. What nonsense. Many people have absolutely no business in running a business.

Thank you, I'll do just that
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
jagabanjhn:
That is how they go about spoiling their names because of little change. @op contact me let's talk. I have someone at DSS office that can track him down within 3 days.

Right away
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2020
yesloaded:

What's the meaning of bolded part?

BTW, I would like you to communicate with you customer and sort things out amicably, if you are out of stock you can easily refund her money without further delay. If she's getting her goods, I want you to please arrange delivery asap. It's not easy to pay someone you've not met in real life and when someone trsuted you with their money, it's good to reciprocate by delivering what they paid for

Thank you

Thank you God bless you, she actually said more demeaning words to me in my Instagram DM before she blocked me
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Fynestboi:

You scam and still have the enfontry to type all these rubbish.

Someone paid you for hair you treated the person like shit and refused to deliver or give any reasons. And u claimed not to be a scammer?

Her guts is what the crazy thing here. Her guts to sit on my money, insult me over and over again just because I was keeping my cool and still come here to spit nonsense.
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Chi4321: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Chi4321: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by yesloaded: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Slimberry1:

Thank you God bless you, she actually said more demeaning words to me in my Instagram DM before she blocked me

Na wah o

God bless you too ma

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by zoeA: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Slimberry1:

PLEASE ASK HER PROOFS. ASK HER TO SEND SCREENSHOTS. I AM LYING BA? I AM LYING AND I DROPPED SCREENSHOTS.

ASK HER TO SEND SCREENSHOTS OF EVERYTHING FROM A - Z
You mean your stuffs haven't been delivered?
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
zoeA:

You mean your stuffs haven't been delivered?

Not at all grin grin She never sent the hairs, she didn't.

She's just a professional liar and Thief grin grin

SEE THE SCREENSHOTS OF MY CHATS WITH HER BELOW. SHE DELETED SOME OF HER MESSAGES, BUT I USE GB WHATSAPP, SO THE MESSAGES ARE STILL THERE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by SilentVboy: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The scammer is not ashamed of her self. An adult as she is. Well , one day she will steal in an open place and will be disgraced.

ONE DAY IS FOR D OWNER.

Mumu scammer still forming pride. When d bible says "A good name is better than silver and gold", its not a lie. The mumu has defamed her name cos of money .

Thank u google.

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
SilentVboy:
The scammer is not ashamed of her self. An adult as she is. Well , one day she will steal in an open place and will be disgraced.

ONE DAY IS FOR D OWNER.

Mumu scammer still forming pride.

Even in my DM she is still forming pride grin grin
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by SilentVboy: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Slimberry1:

Even in my DM she is still forming pride grin grin
Well, its a pity my dear. Many are still like this. Even some who call themselves chief, are scammers.
A so-called chief, scammed my friends colleague of goods worth over 3million. And number, no more reachable.

Its just that our banks and police are not helping on matters like this. If they do, then online fraud will reduce.

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
SilentVboy:
Well, its a pity my dear. Many are still like this. Even some who call themselves chief, are scammers.
A so-called chief, scammed my friends colleague of goods worth over 3million. And number, no more reachable.

Its just that our banks and police are not helping on matters like this. If they do, then online fraud will reduce.

Once banks reach them, they'll say they've pleaded that they should be given more time to deliver the goods, so banks free them.

This particular b**ch is even lying to my face that she sent my stuffs already and I have them. Yet she refused to drop proofs of dispatching my orders.. She's shouting that I'm lying, yet she brought not proofs forward.

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Lolo24: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Never in my life have I seen something like this. I don't even think she has the hair u paid for. Op report the transaction on your app. It's easy

9 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lolo24:
Never in my life have I seen something like this. I don't even think she has the hair u paid for. Op report the transaction on your app. It's easy

I did already

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op also report to insta blog 9ja let them trend her small. Thief girl..

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Op also report to insta blog 9ja let them trend her small. Thief girl..

She wants cheap publicity which I don't want to give her. She said it in my DM
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by clems88(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op just report to your bank and they will contact her bank. I did same to someone who scammed. The account was flagged. The owner called me tire at a point I stopped picking his calls. At least I loss 10k but he lost his whole money grin

8 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Medunah: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

So why couldn't you calmly explain to her that her order will get to her?
Do you know how it is to send someone money online and they ghost you all of a sudden without delivering?
Even if na 5k she send you, it is still her money, stop acting like a thief

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by justified007: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chi4321:

This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Scam you for WHAT !!!

like seriously ?

you're not only rude but also a bigot . we all read how you're busy forming good businesswoman and addressing her with respect before she paid but you turn and start forming boss once you got the money. ogun kill you wherever you are o.

is there no mean of reporting her page on instagram?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows / Shop In Front Of A 5-Star Hotel: / Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.