Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

“my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death (480 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death by Royce001(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva has debunked viral rumours making the rounds that her husband, Olu Jacobs is dead.

Reports went viral on social media yesterday, alleging that the veteran actor, Olu Jacob has died.

In an interview with some journalists, Joke Silva described the news as depressing, adding that her husband is alive and well. She also disclosed that her hubby will clock a new age next month.

Speaking further, She said her family has been receiving calls from friends and associates who wanted to know if the report was true. She also warned people to desist from spreading falsehood.

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/my-husband-is-not-dead-joke-silva.html

lalasticlala

Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death by Jaysolu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
who are even the people that spread these kind of news

check out the link in my signature.. get paid for watching long YouTube vids.. registration is free.. no strings attached
I have no reason to scam you

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death by Vyzz: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts To Rumors About Olu Jacob’s Death by Untainted007: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm happy to see this. Why would a fellow wish another person death. May you continue to live longer in sound health and in all goodies of life Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Upwork Account With Payoneer Attached? 5000 awaits you / Wholesales Of Cotton Bedspreads And Duvets / Make money online selling digital assets/products with zero capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.