Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (101819 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by ayamAgenius: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
We have so many scripted Wale Adenuga Productions here... Master fictitious storytellers... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Albertone(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lawsimon:

How is it your business?

Well,you just poked your nose too,in my business.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
darediamond:

Nooo.

Lol...ok
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
QueenMyles:
I poured the red close up tooth paste on a pad and wore it just to prove I was on my period. My cookie peppered me that day eh. Chai! grin

cheesy Lmao you sef.. Shey the G no con later dive in las las??
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by abbiboy: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Caramelskin:
God bless you for this. There is this student that was once a leader of the church (University Church o) for so many years. I respected him to the extent that I use SIR when I’m communicating with him. Naso after school, me and brother reconnected and borrowed money from me. As per say he was/is a man of God, I borrowed him, he collected my account number. Till today I now hear pim(it’s been years oo), I think he even blocked my number until recently when he messaged me. I just ignored his ass. S
Since then, I no dey use saint eye look pastor o.

Welcome to the world of saint scammers.u can use such title to borrow money frm me.
I fear those guyz(pastor's) pass yahoo boyz,they re the real scammers.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Lawsimon(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Albertone:
Well,you just poked your nose too,in my business.

You didn't have business in the first place.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Albertone(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lawsimon:

You didn't have business in the first place.
Okay sir
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Crownstar01: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2020
cucumbae:
This your lie no rhyme.
I always say the way things are. Believe it or not, no problem.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Oliveth96(f): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2020
How do you initiate unwanted sex??
One4me:
From what l have read here so far, it appears Women (Female) have a higher tendency to initiate unwanted Sex and force the other party to comply (RAPE!), yet the same females (and a tint number stupid men) are the ones shouting about Rape the most, when it should have been the other way round.

Mind you, l hate Rape of any kind, whether perpetrated by a Male or a Female.

EVery Rape allegtaion should be properly investigated, not taken at face value and the guilty person properly dealth with.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by onwuakpachris(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
darediamond:
Serious Nonsense!!! We sere meen!��
so what do u want me to tell u now?
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Dfynboi: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Brytesp:
Went to my friends house to passed the night.. to my surprise when it was noon his sister came and sat on the same couch where I was sleeping and was gently used her nails to rub my chest, I jumped up with fear thinking it was a rat, then I saw her smiling in a very naughty way.... then she brought out her phone and wrote a text asking me that she's very hot nd always fantasized abt us F-ing and she showed me the text... I was so so tired cause me and her brother came back from a party that day. so I was kinda wasted.. I thought about ignoring her oo cuz her brother and i are best of friends... but nah I didn't ignore.... gave myself a second thought and F**ed her right on the couch... NO EXTREME MEASURES...
u re a real nigga,wt must be done must be done
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by firstbornson(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Story.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by shestrong(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
greypencils:
NYSC days, I had this next door neighbor that was into me. I wasn't into her cause of her 'yam' legs. Besides, she had a boyfriend that always stayed overnight. They always had their bath together. I wasn't going to touch that. Nah! The girl always came to my place anytime the guy wasn't around wearing night wear to greet me, to borrow stuff or just to make small talk, I always dey lockup. One night I think she was drunk or something, she came into my room and said it plainly that she wanted sex, two of my guys were around and I felt embarrassed. I stood up pretending to follow her to her room , immediately she got out, I slammed the door in her face and locked it. That was the last time she ever tried that nonsense with me.

Also, I never believe in unprotected sex unless I am with a trusted partner. So many times I have been caught up in situations in which one thing leads to another, girls get turned on and they want sex, I tell them point blank I can't have unprotected sex. Oh! They beg me and I don't budge. And yeah! I am not the kinda guy that put condoms in wallets. I don't believe in flings or emergency sex.
Nicee

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by firstbornson(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
All these men will come here and be claiming Behind...lol
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by GeeConn(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Risentouch:

I dated this girl one time like that she will say let's pray for God to forgive the sin we are about to commit.
Lol

Chaiii... Looolz... this is very funny ooo
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Adex2442: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Celestinenwankw:
sorry to mention you here I am not allowed to comment on the health session for now where you quote me .am truly the person in my dp I am open to any way you can can confirm maybe through WhatsApp vid eo call ,I am really suffering in this my terrible suituation

Alright email me yr contact utuborosariemen@hotmail.com

I dont have. Buh ready to share the little I have
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by kafeii123: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
noisy45:

she recently had an abortion that's why her breast was bringing out water
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Temhellen(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
OriOko88:

Don't tell me you're a lady?
No. Am a Girl
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Depressedkidd: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Valfrankie:
No need for all the stress and drama. A simple: "No babe, let's do this another time." Is enough to abort mission. Unless you are dating a Sex maniac with no sense of self control.
Actually girls don't know how to take no for an answer. They'll keep assaulting you, even when you repeatedly say no, till you give in. And the painful part is that you won't feel or even know that you're being assaulted cos you're the one that will be on top. So when you later start thinking about the assault, you'll be confused about how you really feel about what went down cos you were the one with the hard penix and you were the one doing all the work. It's a lot of double standards out here. I wish the same way guys should know that no means no, we'll one day get to talk about this and make sure girls also understand that no should mean no for both genders.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by OBelz(f): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2020
easy na all work and no play make jane a dull gal
sayso:
Unintelligent kids everywhere. Food and sex always.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by OBelz(f): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2020
angry
xendra:
you are not wise for making a post like this, that's why some of you end up unlucky
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by IyaTola: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Don't confuse education with intelligence. You can have a Bachelor's degree and still be an idiot and also don't forget that there are some things that money just cannot buy... like MANNERS, MORALS, AND INTELLIGENCE.
xendra:
you are not wise for making a post like this, that's why some of you end up unlucky
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by QueenMyles(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2020
He let me be na grin
McBrooklyn:

cheesy Lmao you sef.. Shey the G no con later dive in las las??

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Candyness(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
OBelz:
So ladies & Gentlemen
What's the most extreme measure you've taken just so you could avoid having sex with a guy?..
For which ever reason possible..

Mine was
it was getting all heated up and I could tell he wasn't taking NO for an answer, so pretended I needed a glass of water and headed to his kitchen, got a knife and slightly cut my index finger, I bled and I stylishly told him I was on my period and I needed to use the restroom ..I could see his face

Wired topic for weird people y'all. Sick

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Zendinho(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=jimenyo post=90570488]Honestly,I don't know why many ladies feel every man can easily fall for them when it comes to sex!
Imagine a married woman,with three kids,almost succeeded in forcing herself on me.
We lived in the same compound(face me I face you)
.On three occasions she had borrowed money from me,that the husband would pay anytime he returned from work.But I never got my money back!
One night,around 12am,she entered my room while I was sleeping.Somehow,I managed to wake up and saw mama Tope in my bed with me.Ah....ah!
Me:wetin happen mama T?
Her:No,I just came to while away time with you.
Me:by this time of the day?
Her:My dear,I actually come to tell you that I haven't forgot I am owing you.Please,no vex,I go pay you when my husband comes....
Me:You don't need to bother yourself about that.
Please,you can go and sleep;we would see tomorrow.
And please,I will appreciate if you will not come to my place at this time ever again....
Look at the way you dress.If anybody sees you leaving here now,it will be concluded something has happened fa!Abeg,no put me for trouble oo!In fact, I don't need the money again;I dash you,abeg!
Honestly,she entered my room with night gown and just green pant....can you imagine!

Don't you used to lock your door?
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by OBelz(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Candyness:

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Bahamas95(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
OBelz:
So ladies & Gentlemen
What's the most extreme measure you've taken just so you could avoid having sex with a guy?..
For which ever reason possible..

Mine was
it was getting all heated up and I could tell he wasn't taking NO for an answer, so pretended I needed a glass of water and headed to his kitchen, got a knife and slightly cut my index finger, I bled and I stylishly told him I was on my period and I needed to use the restroom ..I could see his face
Cut your finger with a knife?

Adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
And that my friend is how they accomplish their mission . Did you for a second stop to even think and consider why she was so shameless and bold as a girl to type those word down that maybe she was a possessed marine witch? I guess not. You never can tell these girls intentions, and they are not written in their faces. I escaped from one last year July and she was just 18 years old and a maid in the house. She ripped off her t-shirt and jumped on my bed begging me to just let her have sex , to which I resisted and subtly even snapped her half naked body and sent them to my girlfriend as of that time. Left and came back after some weeks to hear that the Jos maid was sent away after being sick repeatedly and testing positive to Hepatitis B. She was just like that your friends sister but even more corrupt in her sexual utterances..saying that she cheated on her bf with another guy and always wanting to have sex with any new guy she likes. Isn't that one a possessed nympho?
That's how I dodged the "Hepatitis bullet". Thanks to God. [sup][/sup]
Brytesp:
Went to my friends house to passed the night.. to my surprise when it was noon his sister came and sat on the same couch where I was sleeping and was gently used her nails to rub my chest, I jumped up with fear thinking it was a rat, then I saw her smiling in a very naughty way.... then she brought out her phone and wrote a text asking me that she's very hot nd always fantasized abt us F-ing and she showed me the text... I was so so tired cause me and her brother came back from a party that day. so I was kinda wasted.. I thought about ignoring her oo cuz her brother and i are best of friends... but nah I didn't ignore.... gave myself a second thought and F**ed her right on the couch... NO EXTREME MEASURES...
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
You ain't lied, miss. You are correct , come to think of it..Lol, Pervs ideal post.
Candyness:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Igbo Love Messages / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.