Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat (13955 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RedDoor: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
New videos of Davido's girfriend and mother of his new baby boy Larissa London is trending online. See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi.

Why would chioma allow someone prettier than her follow her man to different countries in the name of being a make-up artist for the crew?

They lodge in same hotel and all while Chioma stay in Davido's Lagos mansion and welcome him when he return back from trips of which he spent QUALITY TIME with Larissa London.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q

1 Share

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by AbjMotorPalace: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wetin man go do?

The girl is suckulent grin

15 Likes

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Rityonyi(f): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
How can i make my shape so visible like hers?

cry

5 Likes

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by BigTableShaker(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
haaaa, I pity ya mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
She is beautiful yes but that's not enough reason to cheat on your woman.

What if Chioma cheat on him and pretend to be faithful also

3 Likes

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Techcornerng(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Givit: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Celebrities dey enjoy... the babe get full package shocked

4 Likes

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by EmmaJnr1: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
eat lot more daily but exercise once in a while

1 Like

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Rityonyi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
eat lot more daily but exercise once in a while

Eating more daily will make me fat
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by EmmaJnr1: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

that's why I said exercise once in a while too. u won't be fat
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

If you add more hip to your beauty, ahh... Na wahala you go cause up an down
Na goddess then go call you, you too fine already

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
unfortunately u are too slim to get that shape
I suggest u hit the gym
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nyamuri: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
You thought it was by eating eba undecided
Rityonyi:

cry

1 Like

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by freshkpomo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Feel at home na him visitor take spoil remote so o lol.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by potbelly(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Choose happiness... that's all that matters...
Rityonyi:

cry

1 Like

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MrSensor(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
Eat. shapeless thing.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
This Davido must be a reservoir of STDs since he enjoys funcking anything that moves, unprotected.

#Spits.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
If your bone structure isn't like hers, sorry you cant get it, even with surgery. Just work with what God has given you.
Rityonyi:

cry
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
I can help
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by yuswrld20(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2020
davido cant resist that ukwu temptation
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by AbjMotorPalace: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Lalalash:
lipsrsealed

Man weh sabi cheesy

Hahaha
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Emilokoiyawon: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2020
Chioma dey learn work grin grin grin grin
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by DaddyRochie1642: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2020
MerisaJ:

If you add more hip to your beauty, ahh... Na wahala you go cause up an down

Are You Blind, ... Cant You See it's Excess Make-Up That's On her Face.

Go to the Clinic And Check Your Eyes grin
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by oby4real(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Rityonyi post=90522880]How can i make my shape so visible like hers?

Don't worry my dear about your shape, there are men who will die to have you that way. Just be yourself and don't forget self love is the pathway to self fulfilment.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
eat well..not indomie and egg o
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Everrest9(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
If the story is truth, Davido is actually thinking with his third leg. I'm finding it difficult to see any special thing about that lady.

1 Like

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Everrest9(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
You chose happiness and you are still looking for visible killer shape upadan.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by bidemilayomi: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
You're saying in the nonsense!
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2020
If you think a log of wood in the Atlantic Oceans for 10000 years can turn into a crocodile, you are only day dreaming!

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RTSC: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Rityonyi:

cry
You are slim.

Some men like it slim while some like it thick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky / Happy Birthday To Pastor Foluke Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.