Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat (13962 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RedDoor: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
The root is money
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chioma already got her fame from davido, she is a celeb with good money rolling in her account
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Givit: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lalalash:
Make I go hustle jor

grin grin hustle to have many baby mama
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RedDoor: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
New song loading from Davido, he is trending now and will use all the attention to cash out
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kukuma kill him
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Givit: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
How can i get chioma's contact?
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Givit: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Rityonyi(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Nyamuri:
You thought it was by eating eba undecided

You think she got it through what?
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Is it because of this her shape that made the man not to resist. Lol thats what you get for being shallow
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by AbjMotorPalace: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2020
She have it all, even in her potable stature
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shuuu!
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Rityonyi(f): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
BigTableShaker:

haaaa, I pity ya mama

I see you are shaking table
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This Davido must be a reservoir of STDs since he enjoys funcking anything that moves, unprotected.

#Spits.
Oh God! Who let her out of ban? We are in trouble. She must return to her ban. We need ✌�
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MerisaJ: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
0KNM:
Oh God! Who let her out of ban? We are in trouble. She must return to her ban. We need ✌�

I wonder
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
MerisaJ:

I wonder
You wonder wetin? undecided
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RedDoor: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Ladies, money made that girl beautiful if you know you know
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2020
I wonder what some ladies see in some of these celebrities mtcheww
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by BigTableShaker(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Rityonyi:

I see you are shaking table
hehehe
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by RedDoor: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just so flexible
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by MrSensor(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rityonyi:
How can i make my shape so visible like hers?

cry
use a pure acid to wash yoursel twice a day at the spot where you want a shape.

Thank me later for this newly found method.
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by AbjMotorPalace: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Davido is doing well here grin
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Rityonyi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Davido what's up
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Kudosvibe: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Her big front and back gave her celeb baby
Re: New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat by Kudosvibe: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander With Desmond Elliot / Popular Nigerian Musician Oxlade S3X Tape Leaked (video) / Happy Birthday To Pastor Foluke Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.